• First Up Vote
:)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm very excited for this prodcut...anything that can reduce fat and build muscle is good in my book....hopefully we can get some killer introductory sales going on so all of anabolicminds could run it together

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im thinking atleast 2 bottles at 2 caps for 6 weeks....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was thinking a 8 week cycle would be even better. ;-)
well my plan is to run my pbold for 8 weeks, 2 weeks prior to lean cut.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well my plan is to run my pbold for 8 weeks, 2 weeks prior to lean cut.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Should lean out nicely.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this has already been answered so I will ask in this thread. I thought this was more or less androlean.. Seems like the dosage is much much less well if you take 6 pill like you had to with other it would be the same but then the bottle would only last 8 days . If I am reading this correctly it stats 1 cap a day

Thanks for clarification

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this has already been answered so I will ask in this thread. I thought this was more or less androlean.. Seems like the dosage is much much less well if you take 6 pill like you had to with other it would be the same but then the bottle would only last 8 days . If I am reading this correctly it stats 1 cap a day

Thanks for clarification
I asked the same question, but I have to look for their response. Ill post it up. But would like another answer as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for clarification
Here was my question; How would this compare to Androlean?

Androlean v3 6pills-11DHEA=200mg
7DHEA=200mg
Lean-cut 1 pill= 11DHEA=33mg
7DHEA=33mg
6pills will equal 198 which is equivalent to androleans 200mg per dose.

I could be wrong. Would one capsule match 6 softgels?

Cordeen answered with;

I understand your approach here but doing a comparison mathematically may be skewed and is where Androfactory hopes it's consumers have faith in their new enhanced delivery. As quoted recently from "the boss"

"We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products."

The Peceol and Tween 80 really crank up gastrointestinal absorption and along with the other tweeks made, a lower mg per mg is possible and condensing it down into 1 capsule was felt to be a convenient alternative.

So to sum it up, with this new technology 1 capsule is single dosing and 2 capsules is double dosing. Similair to single dosing or double dosing any competitors product.

Hope this helps answer your question.

And lastly, my intent here is not to defame a competitors product nor even do a comparison. It is just for Androfactory consumers to have faith, give our products a whirl if you choose, and provide real life feedback and reviews...good or bad.

Thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still contemplating on double dosing atleast. 2 pills per day instead of one. Not sure though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it would really make the difference on how many bottles are needed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
on the site in one section it says outa stock, in another section it says 13 in stock...the site needs to be more mobile friendly

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Really so there new enhanced delivery system allows for 1\6 the dosage . Hmmm I may have to wait for some logs on this. Even double dosing I find hard to believe will produce near the same results.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really so there new enhanced delivery system allows for 1\6 the dosage . Hmmm I may have to wait for some logs on this. Even double dosing I find hard to believe will produce near the same results.
There is a thread in the promo section so hopefully you'll be seeing a good log soon brother.

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread in the promo section so hopefully you'll be seeing a good log soon brother.
I will follow along ,Issues with being on the fence is you end up missing the 30% off if its something you end up wanted but other side I guess is made 100% if its something you dont want : )

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will follow along ,Issues with being on the fence is you end up missing the 30% off if its something you end up wanted but other side I guess is made 100% if its something you dont want : )
If you're not impressed with the logs you can always turn around and sell it ;)

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
The Androfactory website references a study showing the testosterone equivalent of LEAN-CUT. The study uses a dose of 6 softgels/day, but the recommended dose is 1-2 soft gels/day. Are 6 soft gels necessary to achieve the results cited in the study or has the strength/cap been adjusted?esearch shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1300ng/dl to drop total body fat by 10%, and to increase lean body mass by 10%. (without training or diet intervention) (39-41) The outside studies quoted in this article sugests that a daily dose of 6 LEAN-CUT softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2004 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51) (54-62"

Last I saw, the recommended dose was 1-2 soft gels/day. The study cited references a dose of "6 LEAN-CUT soft gels". Is 1-2 still the recommendation?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 6 soft gel is a typo. The write up was made before the adjustment. Thanks fir pointing it out, we'll get it fixed!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you!

The Androfactory website references a study showing the testosterone equivalent of LEAN-CUT. The study uses a dose of 6 softgels/day, but the recommended dose is 1-2 soft gels/day. Are 6 soft gels necessary to achieve the results cited in the study or has the strength/cap been adjusted?esearch shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1300ng/dl to drop total body fat by 10%, and to increase lean body mass by 10%. (without training or diet intervention) (39-41) The outside studies quoted in this article sugests that a daily dose of 6 LEAN-CUT softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2004 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51) (54-62"

Last I saw, the recommended dose was 1-2 soft gels/day. The study cited references a dose of "6 LEAN-CUT soft gels". Is 1-2 still the recommendation?
You are awesome for pointing that out. I am on it. We just improved the formula by getting 3 soft gels into one liquid cap and need to adjust all the write ups to reflect that. I will start making those changes IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you

-AF

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I will personally run a log of LEAN-CUT on here in the very near future, with honest feedback and real world results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will personally run a log of LEAN-CUT on here in the very near future, with honest feedback and real world results.
I might too.