Let's "FOCUS" on Pregnenolone

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Blushing!
    I'm researching more on the link between choline and pregnenolone. Even by itself, preg can raise acetylcholine levels with just a low dose. The individuals who do NOT respond to the racetams, don't respond not because they have tolerance or whatnot. It has to do with adrenal function and pregnenolone is the only way to get the racetams to work again. NMDA modulation can also reverse amphetamine tolerance and opiate tolerance.
    Freedom means nothing here.

2. did anyone focus on Pregnenolone ???
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    did anyone focus on Pregnenolone ???
    Do you mean, did anyone get focus while on pregnenolone? I have taken sublingual preg from a reputable company and in 25mg increments dosed 2x per day (maybe 3 if I wanted to stay up later) and have gotten an increased sense of well-being and a calmer mood. Pregnenolone modulates GABAergic channels. Most think that it will negate the effects of GABA and cause anxiety, insomnia, etc. Pregnenolone can actually prevent seizures, though it will contradict most anti-seizure/anti-convulsant medication.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Do you mean, did anyone get focus while on pregnenolone? I have taken sublingual preg from a reputable company and in 25mg increments dosed 2x per day (maybe 3 if I wanted to stay up later) and have gotten an increased sense of well-being and a calmer mood. Pregnenolone modulates GABAergic channels. Most think that it will negate the effects of GABA and cause anxiety, insomnia, etc. Pregnenolone can actually prevent seizures, though it will contradict most anti-seizure/anti-convulsant medication.
    I agree and even though straight pregnenolone without deliver agents lacks, I respond in the exact same manner and only a 10mg tablet upon rising.

Afternoon drowsiness vanishes and a single cup of black tea hits like a triple expresso.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I agree and even though straight pregnenolone without deliver agents lacks, I respond in the exact same manner and only a 10mg tablet upon rising.

Afternoon drowsiness vanishes and a single cup of black tea hits like a triple expresso.
    The 10mg of oral preg raises acetylcholine levels in the brain while the small amount of caffeine inhibits the breakdown of acetylcholine, so I can definitely see the synergy here being great.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    LOL...that was a good response bout Pregnenolone.....thanks man!!!

7. I have some Diesel Test DTP here, it has Preg in it. I simply popped one cap this morning and my coffee felt like speed. My head has been clear as a bell all day.

8. Now that is s great effect

9. How long after a cycle will the effects stay, drop right away or after a couple of weeks?

10. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    How long after a cycle will the effects stay, drop right away or after a couple of weeks?
    Some acute effects may not still be present, but any physical enhancement is dependent on more important factors to just start diminishing. One may not be as sharp, motivation will return to baseline, and some other factors, but unlike with stimulants, FOCUS (preg in general) is nourishing to the system and adrenals, so expect to be recharged either way. That's the beauty of this product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. Let's get a nerd on I love New York
    By Einherjar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 07:33 PM
  3. Need something for Focus, lookin on taking Clen
    By michael83wolves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26