Poll: Which ANDROFACTORY product are you most excited for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which ANDROFACTORY product are you most excited for?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes as soon as we have completed the last product in this series "MUSCLE-UP" We will move on to our natural supplement line hopefully ready after summer.
    PCT ftw!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. When will lean-cut be available ?
    •   

3. Muscle up would be awsome! Im more excited about any bulk product. I loose weight easily...

4. Everyone get the email?

The presale code is working now, everyone can order their Lean-Cut and Focus!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    When will lean-cut be available ?
    March 15th
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. MUSCLE-UP has always been the number one favorite product at ANDRO FACTORY and we should see it back in stock in less than 6 weeks.

There has been a major shortage in the ingredient used to create the active hormones. This has been a great problem for many steroid designers in recent months. We have finally received notice that our actives are now available and will be moving toward production shortly.

As a highly respected developer of these products are supplier has assured us that we are first to receive the now minimally in stock actives.

~enjoy

7. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    MUSCLE-UP has always been the number one favorite product at ANDRO FACTORY and we should see it back in stock in less than 6 weeks.

There has been a major shortage in the ingredient used to create the active hormones. This has been a great problem for many steroid designers in recent months. We have finally received notice that our actives are now available and will be moving toward production shortly.

As a highly respected developer of these products are supplier has assured us that we are first to receive the now minimally in stock actives.

~enjoy
    Muscle Up i have on my list too AF! Also P-Bold.... Before there out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 02:30 PM
  2. What did/are you have/ing for lunch?
    By bubbachew in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM
  3. which NO product has the most caffiene?
    By pdigs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
  4. Which IDS products are being pulled?
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:11 PM
  5. It's almost summer, are you in shape for it?
    By iron addict in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 02:18 AM