BULK-UP and P-BOLD 8 week results!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Try stacking the new products coming out! I know we are going to be out of P-BOLD very soon. But stacking BULK-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS is where it's at this summer; these products were built to be stacked together.
    yup, i'll be running 3 bottles of pbold with a few lean cuts.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Log it here, we love to see good results. Bring some before and after photos.... show them how its done.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Log it here, we love to see good results. Bring some before and after photos.... show them how its done.
    you got it!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. hvac will be a great logger for this!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. This thread is a real life example that our stacks along with smart training and diet....works.!! Big gains here!!
    •   
       


  6. Hey flex mind if I steal that workout? I ****ing love the structure in it. Power mixed with higher rep work... How's it working for you?

  7. SUMMERSTACK promo still active gentlemen till 15 Oct. This stack can be at your doorstep in a week.

  8. Does P-bold convert to dht? I would like to run Stano with my next cycle and am wondering if P-bold/Stano will be too much dht. I tend to shed, but am not worried about hair loss. Thanks

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jdam View Post
    Does P-bold convert to dht? I would like to run Stano with my next cycle and am wondering if P-bold/Stano will be too much dht. I tend to shed, but am not worried about hair loss. Thanks
    No it does not. It converts to boldione. Great safe non-methyl addition to any cycle with low side effects. The cycle should lean and harden you up with some mass gains.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    No it does not. It converts to boldione. Great safe non-methyl addition to any cycle with low side effects. The cycle should lean and harden you up with some mass gains.
    Someone posted on another thread that it converts to dht, so I thought I better check. Appreciate the info - thanks. Three more weeks and it's go time!!!!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jdam View Post
    Someone posted on another thread that it converts to dht, so I thought I better check. Appreciate the info - thanks. Three more weeks and it's go time!!!!!!!
    Remember coupons are available for savings.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Remember coupons are available for savings.
    Thanks Cordeen
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 07:03 PM
  2. Bulked up and ready to start cutting
    By spshond in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:34 AM
  3. bulking up and burning fat at same time?
    By elliotuk in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:51 PM
  4. Cleaning it up, and taking 2 Weeks Off All Supps...
    By milwood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:16 AM
  5. 3rd week results of m4ohn and mdien cycle
    By tarbaby2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in