BULK-UP and P-BOLD 8 week results!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This is truly amazing! You can run an easier cycle. Nothing complicated about it. Honestly I would compare this to a cycle for beginners and advance. The PCT looked simple, and with no sides at that many lbs increase! woooohhh!! if you do that with steroid or prohormones, I guarantee side effects.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
....and an OTC PCT...ya can't beat that!....it's nice to know one's liver is not taking a beating and an easy rebound back to homeostasis.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wait until you see the adjustments to the CP+R in LEAN-CUT & FOCUS. Its loaded with Organic ingredients... time release and bio availability is improved.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm so on board with these new products solely because I'm mid season for competitive sports and require all the focus and agility that I can get my hands on.

Then come June time I'm still in limbo with either BULK-UP or MAX-BULK.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you see the adjustments to the CP+R in LEAN-CUT & FOCUS. Its loaded with Organic ingredients... time release and bio availability is improved.
Can't wait for this. A nice safe PH unlike all the liver toxic , ultra suppressive ones out there

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for this. A nice safe PH unlike all the liver toxic , ultra suppressive ones out there
Yes sir!
How old are you? Any plans to cycle soon?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir!
How old are you? Any plans to cycle soon?
I'm 19 , I probably won't cycle yet but I will probably buy some lean cut to hold onto incase the product becomes unavailable by the time I am of age, like primordial performance. I see kids my age and younger run all kinds of methylated compounds and they all seem to recover fine and keep their size even months later, so it takes a toll on me mentally knowing that even though I work my ass off at the gym , I can't grow at the same rate as them. Realistically speaking, I will probably cycle something very mild before I'm 21.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 19 , I probably won't cycle yet but I will probably buy some lean cut to hold onto incase the product becomes unavailable by the time I am of age, like primordial performance. I see kids my age and younger run all kinds of methylated compounds and they all seem to recover fine and keep their size even months later, so it takes a toll on me mentally knowing that even though I work my ass off at the gym , I can't grow at the same rate as them. Realistically speaking, I will probably cycle something very mild before I'm 21.
its def better to wait at ur age...they may think they are recovering fine but do they have the insight on whats going on inside of their bodies? but even then why risk it? at your age your natural hormones are pumping super strong....just train hard and eat..but it's good ur learning now so by that time it'll be easier for u

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
its def better to wait at ur age...they may think they are recovering fine but do they have the insight on whats going on inside of their bodies? but even then why risk it? at your age your natural hormones are pumping super strong....just train hard and eat..but it's good ur learning now so by that time it'll be easier for u
No bloodwork but they all have no libido issues, keep their size , and keep gaining naturally months after cycling, so I believe their hormone levels are back to the range they were before. Sadly my natural hormones have trouble competing against people who have their natural hormones AND h drol. It makes me so mad.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No bloodwork but they all have no libido issues, keep their size , and keep gaining naturally months after cycling, so I believe their hormone levels are back to the range they were before. Sadly my natural hormones have trouble competing against people who have their natural hormones AND h drol. It makes me so mad.
i know it can be frustrating but hang in there, it's a marathon and not a race.....we've all been there...even if we're gentically gifted, theres still usually someone else at the gym that is more impressive looking

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Cmon bro. You know what to do. You can wait just a little while Longer. Hormonal supplements are nothing to mess with early.
Just focus on diet, training, gaining size. You need diet and training as your foundation. If you conquer that first no telling how far you will go.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Cmon bro. You know what to do. You can wait just a little while Longer. Hormonal supplements are nothing to mess with early.
Just focus on diet, training, gaining size. You need diet and training as your foundation. If you conquer that first no telling how far you will go.
Yeah I'm trying. It's still a pain in the ass but I probably will stay natural for my own good . My diet is good, I get plenty of good fats, protein and carbs, eating a little below maintenance right now because I want to cut but I dont want to get weaker or lose mass. Working so far, just a little slower than I'd like. I did set a PR on close grip bench yesterday, but it was only 205, nothing impressive. I weigh about 185 now down from 220 and to be honest I still look like ****

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm trying. It's still a pain in the ass but I probably will stay natural for my own good . My diet is good, I get plenty of good fats, protein and carbs, eating a little below maintenance right now because I want to cut but I dont want to get weaker or lose mass. Working so far, just a little slower than I'd like. I did set a PR on close grip bench yesterday, but it was only 205, nothing impressive. I weigh about 185 now down from 220 and to be honest I still look like ****
Youll do fine bud.... how tall are you?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
6 feet. Probably the only thing I like about myself lol.
6ft and 185. You could hit 200 easy.... so dont try to cut calories just eat cleaner and more of.... im tellin yah we all need more dedication on diet. No one eats a 100% perfect. :)

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
6ft and 185. You could hit 200 easy.... so dont try to cut calories just eat cleaner and more of.... im tellin yah we all need more dedication on diet. No one eats a 100% perfect. :)
I don't want to hit 200 yet lol, I'm too fat. I purposely cut from 220 to 185. I don't want to bulk yet, the most I would try is a recomp. Otherwise I'm just gonna get fat and depressed again lol. Thanks for the motivation though.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to hit 200 yet lol, I'm too fat. I purposely cut from 220 to 185. I don't want to bulk yet, the most I would try is a recomp. Otherwise I'm just gonna get fat and depressed again lol. Thanks for the motivation though.
Lol you wont get fat if you eat real clean.
But i gotcha bud just dont loose any muscle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone take alex's info....when he's old enough, let him log for us!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Bold is almost sold out. Once it's gone it's going to be gone for a while! Get on it. Use the code for 15% too :)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heads up. Not sure when were going to restock P-BOLD I know you guys love it but we're going to push getting MUSCLE-UP out next! Theres only a few left .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
about how many are left as of now?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are 25 left sir!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try stacking the new products coming out! I know we are going to be out of P-BOLD very soon. But stacking BULK-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS is where it's at this summer; these products were built to be stacked together.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try stacking the new products coming out! I know we are going to be out of P-BOLD very soon. But stacking BULK-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS is where it's at this summer; these products were built to be stacked together.
yup, i'll be running 3 bottles of pbold with a few lean cuts.....:cool2:

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Log it here, we love to see good results. Bring some before and after photos.... show them how its done.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hvac will be a great logger for this!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a real life example that our stacks along with smart training and diet....works.!! Big gains here!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey flex mind if I steal that workout? I ****ing love the structure in it. Power mixed with higher rep work... How's it working for you?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
SUMMERSTACK promo still active gentlemen till 15 Oct. This stack can be at your doorstep in a week.

jdam

Awards
Does P-bold convert to dht? I would like to run Stano with my next cycle and am wondering if P-bold/Stano will be too much dht. I tend to shed, but am not worried about hair loss. Thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Does P-bold convert to dht? I would like to run Stano with my next cycle and am wondering if P-bold/Stano will be too much dht. I tend to shed, but am not worried about hair loss. Thanks
No it does not. It converts to boldione. Great safe non-methyl addition to any cycle with low side effects. The cycle should lean and harden you up with some mass gains.

jdam

Awards
No it does not. It converts to boldione. Great safe non-methyl addition to any cycle with low side effects. The cycle should lean and harden you up with some mass gains.
Someone posted on another thread that it converts to dht, so I thought I better check. Appreciate the info - thanks. Three more weeks and it's go time!!!!!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Someone posted on another thread that it converts to dht, so I thought I better check. Appreciate the info - thanks. Three more weeks and it's go time!!!!!!!
Remember coupons are available for savings.