mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANDRO FACTORY MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!!

MAX-BULK - IT DOESN'T GET ANY BIGGER.

The Maximum in Lean Muscle Mass Building
Androgens, estrogens and progestins all come together in the Power of MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex: 4-DHEA and 19-DHEA with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R (1-8) all synergistically balanced - bringing a new player in the race to Lean Muscle Mass and a stronger body.

MAX-BULK -The only Lean Mass Builder on the market that can claim to promote a calm less aggressive demeanor while building Lean Aggressive Muscle.

The Advanced DHEA Complex

DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result in higher DHT levels. Blood tests have revealed that when formulated properly these androgens can boost DHT levels by 3.5 times within 6 hours of a single 6 soft gel dose.

The 4-DHEA has balanced androgenic, anabolic and estrogenic activities making it a potent muscle building androgen (46-51), naturally converting to the potent anabolic androstenediol, which then can convert to testosterone.

19-DHEA has a stronger anabolic activity and a weaker androgenic activity. (1) it also has some progestational activity, which can help to reduce inflammation in the joints and increase the overall anabolic effect of androgens; (3,9,10) this can convert naturally to the anabolic bolandiol, which can then convert to 19-nortestosterone.

Muscle growth initiated with MAX-BULK

Virtually every aspect of muscle growth initiated in MAX-BULK. Leaving nothing to the imagination MAX-BULK makes sure that all aspects of its delicately balanced DHEA Complex is moving towards bigger, stronger and more explosive muscles. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, myoblasts, and blood vessels can stick around for the rest of your life. (25-28)

Nuclei are essential to support the growth of new muscle tissue. (25) The muscle tissue that is accrued when you are on androgens, gains an increased number of nuclei, compared to training naturally. (23-26) Research suggests that the "extra" nuclei obtained from androgen use, stays elevated in muscle tissue, even after discontinuation of androgens -- and thus protects the muscle tissue from muscle loss after discontinuation of exercise. Increased nuclei also maximizes the potential for growth in response to retraining. (26) The increased nuclei and newly obtained muscle fibers (myoblasts), are retained for years, if not permanently. (20,26)

Supporting and Promoting:

• New muscle cells - Differentiation of stem cells into muscle cells
  • New nuclei - Increased protein synthesis ability
  • More nutrient delivery - More blood vessels / more blood cells
  • More nutrients retained - Increased utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth
Muscle building Androgens

Androstenedione, Androstenediol and Testosterone.

New research is showing that testosterone is not the only muscle building androgen! While testosterone is obviously the most researched androgen of the 21st century and the go to androgen for (TRT) testosterone replacement therapy, it is NOT the only androgen.

Several human and animal studies show that androstenedione and androstenediol have very potent muscle building effects (52, 53). The studies referenced in these articles suggest that testosterone was not the active androgen causing these lean muscle building effects. So who is doing all the work if its not our famous favorite hormone testosterone? The potent androgens androstenedione and androstenediol only caused only a mild increase in testosterone yet the animals and humans in these studies were gaining lean muscle mass and losing body fat; almost as if they were on a super high dose of testosterone, interesting isn't it? (52, 53). This observation is also supported by test-tube studies showing that these androgens bind to the androgen receptor in muscle tissue and directly initiate muscle growth. (46-52).

Physical weakness is heavily correlated to low androgen levels. (1-8) Gaining lean mass and strength with low androgen levels is virtually impossible. (10-16) This is probably why some weaker men have such little faith in working out -- because it yields such minimal results -- men with low androgens can virtually block the body from gaining any muscle, or burning any fat from weight training and diet modification. (10-16) If you try to get stronger by working out when you have low androgen levels, it can actually lowers androgen levels.(9)

Stem cells in muscle tissue + Androgens = New Muscle

So how do you activate stem cells to turn into muscle? -- Androgens. (24)

"Very small embryonic-like stem cells" (VSELs) -- were deposited into your muscle tissue before you were born. (23) There VSELs are basically small cells with an undetermined lineage -- meaning they can convert into just about anything -- such as new muscle cells or fat cells. Through most of your adult life, these little cells sit in a dormant state until something activates them to turn into something meaningful Like New Muscle.

These prohormones actually create new muscle cells from stem cells, new nuclei, increase protein synthesis abilities and Increase utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, and myoblasts may stick for the rest of your life.
The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone

Reduced Joint stiffness

19-Nor-DHEA has potent progesterone-like effects to support reduced joint stiffness and initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis; The development of new microvascular in muscles. (5,8) (1)

Having a synergistic effect in reducing joint stiffness by exerting an anti-inflammatory action upon the joint tissue. (9,10) These hormones work by activating the T-helper 2 (TH2) response, which suppresses pro-inflammatory TH1, and allows the joints to be more mobile, even under heavy load. (9,10)

Joint discomfort can put mass gains to halt. Nobody wants to squat 400lbs with achy joints. MAX-BULK testers noticed an increase in joint comfort -- within the first couple weeks on cycle.

The Power of Androgens and Estrogens

Increased blood flow - solid erections

Androgens and estrogens have 13 overlapping genes. Recent research shows that estrogen regulates at least 51 muscle building genes, while androgens regulate 187 genes. (5) Therefore, if you want to activate all 225 genes* for muscle building you need maintain moderate to high levels of estrogen. Estrogen increases IGF-1 release, blood vessel growth, and nutrient uptake in muscles. (4-6,13,14) Plus, estrogen is important for maintaining blood vessel dilation and increased blood flow for good solid erections. (14,15) So, Yes, the "female" hormone has some pretty important muscle building activity. (4-6,13,14)

Note: Another great benefit from the estrogenic action of MAX-BULK is something that non-estrogenic androgens don’t really help with. (5) The first thing your body must do to support new muscle mass, is to bring the constant supply of protein, amino acids and ionic fluid. The 19-norandrogen in MAX-BULK initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis -- The development of new microvascular in muscle. (5,8)

Estrogen... What about Gyno?

All men have estrogen in their body. Outside studies show gyno has almost nothing to do with high estrogen. (17-22) In fact, this research shows that the most important indicator for gyno is the ratio of androgens to estrogens. (17-22) For example, if you have low estrogen, but even lower androgens, you are at a higher risk for gyno than
someone who has high estrogens, with even higher androgens. Its all about the ratio.

MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex includes 4-DHEA with 19-Nor -DHEA at a precise 3 to 1 ratio to balance the androgenic and estrogenic activity for the lowest risk of gyno -- while still allowing MAX-BULK to have minimal androgenic side effects like hair loss and acne. All MAX-BULK testers have reported to show any signs of gyno symptoms in 4, 6 and 8 week cycles.

If you already have gyno, and are extremely sensitive to irritation, then you may be safer with BULK-UP -- due to its stronger androgenic action.

MAX-BULK Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?

Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1000 ng/dl to add 3.3 lbs of new lean body mass and to enhance strength by 30% without training or diet interventions (39-41). The outside studies quoted in this article show that a daily dose of 6 MAX-BULK softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2700 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51)

So if your testosterone level is currently 700ng/dL, than 6 softgels of MAX-BULK could promote enough "testosterone-activity" to surpass the threshold 2x and increase lean body mass by 6.6lbs over 8 weeks -- if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
giving this a healthy bump for those seeking more info

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, androbulk was similar to this I remember.
I seem to always ask this but... On a cut... would this be viable? Or would the estrogen make it a bit more difficult to cut and be dry?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say its possible I'd probably go for p bold on a cut or lean cut.I've seen guys cut with dbol and anadrol so its def doable

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I would say its possible I'd probably go for p bold on a cut or lean cut.I've seen guys cut with dbol and anadrol so its def doable
Agree...I'd lean towards P-BOLD.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depending on your goal you really can't go wrong with any of the line up and theres more to come so the possibilities are endless

S

svida

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely seeking more info. How does this compare to AndroBulk v3.0? Does one bottle yield for 28 days similar to the 168 soft gels of AndroBulk? Is the $149.50/bottle price tag offered on your website accurate? What type of PCT is recommended? Can I continue to use iForce Nutrition Intimidate for PCT? I've taken a few cycles of AndroBulk v3.0 with AndroEnhance topical, and am looking for a similar stack. What is the difference between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP? I would probably be interested in an 8 week supply of Max Bulk, so PM me the best deal you can offer :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely seeking more info. How does this compare to AndroBulk v3.0? Does one bottle yield for 28 days similar to the 168 soft gels of AndroBulk? Is the $149.50/bottle price tag offered on your website accurate? What type of PCT is recommended? Can I continue to use iForce Nutrition Intimidate for PCT? I've taken a few cycles of AndroBulk v3.0 with AndroEnhance topical, and am looking for a similar stack. What is the difference between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP? I would probably be interested in an 8 week supply of Max Bulk, so PM me the best deal you can offer :)
you have pm :D

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
The difference between MAX-BULK ans BULK-UP

The answer is Yes, Yes and Yes. Here's a link to the difference between MAX-BULK ans BULK-UP
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219870-max-bulk-vs.html

We would love you to do a comparison on the two products (MAX-BULK/ AndroBulk v3). Being that we are two different companies that use the same compounds I know a lot of people would like to see a comparison or a pole between the two products. In the Mean time check out the link on the comparison between our two big BULKING products MAX-BULK and BULK-UP

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
I can understand that some time we need to provide true facts about the products so people may know which one is more reliable. Thanks Androfactory for your clarifications... svida i hope you got the answers........

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Good to know about Androfactory products in more detail...........

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree the more you know the better you can use the product to get the most out of your cycle

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
As some you might have heard our MAX-BULK shipment was damaged during transport and we had to salvage it for the insurance. It is going back into production now. Luckily BULK-UP has the same effects and is a few bucks more affordable. If you were waiting for MAX-BULK BULK-UP will take care of all of your bulking needs. The biggest difference between the two is one will increase your aggression a little more. Check out the website and review the comparison.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
MAX-BULK or BULK-UP?

I'm sure many of you have heard our shipment of MAX-BULK was damaged during shipping. This is very bad for us... But we will survive. We are sending it back to production now. Any loggers that have applied will be remembered when the new shipment comes off the press. In the mean time MAX-BULK and BULK-UP are not that far off from each other. You will obtain the same gains just a difference in aggression. Here are a few links I want you to check out

The difference between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP

http://www.androfactory.com/product-p/max-bulk.htm

MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP

So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask?? Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

AND BULK-UP'S Product page

https://www.androfactory.com/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

Please use this coupon code for a hefty discount! BULKUP14 buy one get one half off!

-AF

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure many of you have heard our shipment of MAX-BULK was damaged during shipping. This is very bad for us... But we will survive. We are sending it back to production now. Any loggers that have applied will be remembered when the new shipment comes off the press. In the mean time MAX-BULK and BULK-UP are not that far off from each other. You will obtain the same gains just a difference in aggression. Here are a few links I want you to check out

The difference between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP

http://www.androfactory.com/product-p/max-bulk.htm

MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP

So what's the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask?? Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK's Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

Please use this coupon code for a hefty discount! BULKUP14 buy one get one half off!

-AF
nice not a bad deal here

S

svida

Awards
  • Established
Does BULK-UP have more of an affect on hair loss? What is the ETA on MAX BULK? Thanks for the update.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does BULK-UP have more of an affect on hair loss? What is the ETA on MAX BULK? Thanks for the update.
many PH's have an affect on the hair line...however i haven't heard anyone report this from BULK UP yet and didn't experience it when i tried 4 dhea

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established

-AF
Ok. I have serious distain over the fact that one of your employees stole my email address and spammed me when they left PP to help form your company last year. I find rediculous your claim, posted in this forum, that other companies should follow your lead in once a day dosing and CP+R technology, when you arn't leading and in fact photo copied PP's innovation in this. You also have copied their product designs as a whole. Your products may cost less per bottle than PP's did, but when it comes down to active ingredient/$ you actually cost about 10% more than PP's products did. You are riding on their coat tails. Even after a year your website seems to still be under heavy construction in some areas as well.

Despite these facts, I believe in capitalism and competition; they make this country great. Unfortunately, your competition was killed off. So you are the defacto king of the hill, the only game in the "safe" town that PP built. I don't necessarily hold grudges, but the above facts, among other things, make me very warry of your company and its ethics. However, I do believe in second chances.

I have just given you a BIG second chance by taking you up on the buy one get one of bulk up. I don't plan on using it until later this year, I also have some of the original AMv3 from PP to use as well.

So I challenge you, as a company, to impress me. If you straighten up and show me you are worthy of my continued business, you will have it. I look forward to FOCUS and MUSCLE UP, since the combo of AndroDRIVE and AndroHARD was my favorite. Get a decent web developer to finish off your site and get a more professional PR department if you havn't done so already, and get someone to teach you ethics. I mean no disrespect to any of you personally, but if my words do cause your conscience to sting, you probably deserve it and should let it motivate you to be a professional, ethical company that I can feel good about doing business with. Impress me.

-Saludable24

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no offense taken all of that occurred long before I joined the company over time I hope to gain your respect

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
BULK-UP vs. MAX-BULK

Until MAX-BULK comes back in stock. I have to HIGHLY recommend BULK-UP. Check out the differences.

BULK-UP vs. MAX-BULK

So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask??

Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).

However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

BULK-UPProductPage.png

S

svida

Awards
  • Established
Is AndroFactory the only one producing a 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA similar to the former AndroBulk? Are there any other vendors out there that has a product in the market?

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Is AndroFactory the only one producing a 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA similar to the former AndroBulk? Are there any other vendors out there that has a product in the market?
None that I myself am aware of. Are you thinking this product , MAX-BULK, would best suite your needs?