MAX-BULK COMING SOON!!!!

  1. MAX-BULK COMING SOON!!!!




    This will retail for only $ 159.50 .Keep your clickers posted over at Andro Factory



    Support us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube


  2. What is it?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    What is it?

    It's our new bulking product - a combination of 4-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA with added CPR+ for on-cycle protection and once-a-day technology.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

    It's our new bulking product - a combination of 4-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA with added CPR+ for on-cycle protection and once-a-day technology.
    Awesome, I had 10lb gains with androbulk, how much of each will there be?

  5. Should be 300mg 4 DHEA and 102mg of 19 DHEA

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Awesome, I had 10lb gains with androbulk, how much of each will there be?
    sounds like you would enjoy MAX BULK alot and for a great price as well

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Should be 300mg 4 DHEA and 102mg of 19 DHEA
    i can't wait to see the results posted from this

    personally just got done with a 4dhea product which is dosed much lower than the 300mg and saw about a 5 lb weight gain in a month
    throw in the the 19dhea and the extra 4dhea mg's...should be some quality gains

  8. MAX BULK is a nice add on def excited to see this one arrive

  9. Saturday bump.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. COMING SOON: Bulk X-Factor
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 473
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:14 AM
  2. Coming soon...Bulk Beta-Alanine Tablets
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 09:47 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
  4. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in