Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed if you were a fan of androdrive

3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-5-en-17-one
3-beta-enanthoyloxy-5-en-20-one

then focus is going to be right up your alley

once it drops I'll let everyone know so they have time to grab up a bottle or 2.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed big things are coming. i cant wait!!!!

Shocker279

Awards
Hey just curious if your going to include the 7,8 benzoflavone that was in androdrive. I was really sensitive to it and it caused massive lethargy and tiredness when I ran androdrive. A lot of other guys also reported the same thing during their runs too. I would be really interested in trying Focus if it didn't include it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good question we will have to wait and see

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
indeed if you were a fan of androdrive

3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-5-en-17-one
3-beta-enanthoyloxy-5-en-20-one

then focus is going to be right up your alley

once it drops I'll let everyone know so they have time to grab up a bottle or 2.
this excites me! I loved AD

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea can't wait to get my hands on a bottle or 2

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
AD was something I always wanted to try out but never got around to. I am excited to see this drop. Just in time for those interested in using it for second semester in school, good timing.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can see this one being a great seller once its released im really liking the many many advantages with this one

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
(cartman voice) Sweeeeeeet

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get ready for some serious winter bulking with MAX-BULK AND BULK-UP. Release is a week away.

THE ULTIMATE WINTER STACK!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Get ready for some serious winter bulking with MAX-BULK AND BULK-UP. Release is a week away.

THE ULTIMATE WINTER STACK!
Let's break this down:

PH's designed to boost the following hormones:

Testosterone? CHECK
Nandrolone/Nortestosterone? CHECK
Dihydrotestosterone(DHT)? CHECK

Looks like we got the bases covered! I can't wait to see what this stack does for users!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Times are pressing with the holiday season. We are pushing forward with the new release of the full ANDROfactory Series. Including FOCUS and LEAN-CUT. We anticipate release very soon. Stay tuned and try BULKUP now for your winter bulking, be ready to cut and focus early, early, early spring here at ANDRO FACTORY.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Times are pressing with the holiday season. We are pushing forward with the new release of the full ANDROfactory Series. Including FOCUS and LEAN-CUT. We anticipate release very soon. Stay tuned and try BULKUP now for your winter bulking, be ready to cut and focus early, early, early spring here at ANDRO FACTORY.
i know im setting my calendar for this one

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
focus and lean out are what i'm looking forward to in the spring...they should work well together

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A new years bump for those not in the loop.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms.

Can you handle it?The greatest way to test a man's character, is to give him power. In some, FOCUS can offer a great benefit by enhancing an inadequate neural environment -- but it can make an aggressive or violent person worse. (25,38) If you are already an easily enraged or manic person, FOCUS may not be the safest choice for you.We want your new found power to be used in the most positive and responsible way possible. We hope FOCUS makes you the most honorable, logical, and purposeful man you can be.ARE YOU READY?These are a highly absorbable hormones that convert to the active neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms

-

These are some pretty unique hormones that possesses effects not found with any other hormone in the body. (1-23) No other steroid, or testosterone booster, or stimulant will do what FOCUS does.
And its almost here...Release only a few weeks away.-AF

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Outside of bodybuilding, MMA people could reap the benefits from FOCUS too.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
great way to explain..........looks like a great product........

Can you handle it?The greatest way to test a man's character, is to give him power. In some, FOCUS can offer a great benefit by enhancing an inadequate neural environment -- but it can make an aggressive or violent person worse. (25,38) If you are already an easily enraged or manic person, FOCUS may not be the safest choice for you.We want your new found power to be used in the most positive and responsible way possible. We hope FOCUS makes you the most honorable, logical, and purposeful man you can be.ARE YOU READY?These are a highly absorbable hormones that convert to the active neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms -
These are some pretty unique hormones that possesses effects not found with any other hormone in the body. (1-23) No other steroid, or testosterone booster, or stimulant will do what FOCUS does.
And its almost here...Release only a few weeks away.-AF

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Yes, difficult to understand this scientific structure however it will be helpful to become more focus and powerful......

Outside of bodybuilding, MMA people could reap the benefits from FOCUS too.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, difficult to understand this scientific structure however it will be helpful to become more focus and powerful......
the benefits of focus may make it my favorite product from andro factory though i like max bulk too.haven't picked my favorite yet

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been working all week on perfecting the FOCUS press release. I keep going over and over the write up and product comparisons. I hope to make it live on the website by this weekend. With the release around the corner I know there's a big push from you guys to get the info in the customer hands.

Almost there.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been working all week on perfecting the FOCUS press release. I keep going over and over the write up and product comparisons. I hope to make it live on the website by this weekend. With the release around the corner I know there's a big push from you guys to get the info in the customer hands.

Almost there.
yes focus has had my attention for awhile. no pun intended

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still not up...but can't wait to give this product a go

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ready for some serious product knowledge.

FOCUS Release!

FOCUS - The Power to REACH YOUR DESTINATION!

Do you seek motivation, drive, genuine energy and the power to reach your destination? The kind of drive that comes from the very depths of your human core. FOCUS provides you with everything you need to reach youR goals. That little extra something that will take you all the way. Clear vision, drive, speed; you can’t ask for anything more from this natural long lasting booster. More than any RockStar, Caffeine drink or ephedrine could ever possibly offer. Not an added stimulant that will hit you hard, give you the jitters and leave you lethargic. Were talking about about real energy, the kind that comes from within, the drive of youth meeting an opportunity to prove itself. The kind that gets you to the finish line, the kind that keeps you sharp, aware and on top of your game.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ready - Set - FOCUS

focus and lean out are what i'm looking forward to in the spring...they should work well together
Supports Focus, Drive, Energy and Motivation in 8 weeks.
[h=2]FOCUS - Find your Drive Find your Motivation.[/h]
STRONGEST- SAFEST- LEGAL- PROHORMONES- Anywhere.
[h=2]Ready - Set - FOCUS[/h]
Several studies show that DHEA and pregnenolone can enhance the brain's visual-spatial performance. (18-22) This is the brains ability to mentally perceive and arrange three dimensional objects. For example, this may enhance your ability to map placement objects on a 3D map. (22)
DHEA and pregnenolone have come together in the Power of FOCUS’s Advanced DHEA Complex with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R - bringing a new player in the race to FOCUS drive and a stronger leaner body.

The studies and research used to formulate ANDRO FACTORY’s FOCUS and The Stack make it the most effective advanced FOCUS enhancing product that you can buy safely, legally and without a perscription. FOCUS provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.

Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you strong, keep you safe and on top of your game

[h=2]The Advanced DHEA Complex[/h]
DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result many different and long lasting benefits.

The mental effects of FOCUS come from two primary neurosteroids -

5-DHEA and 5-PREG. Highly absorbable hormones that convert to the active neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms. Unique hormones that posses effects not found with any other hormone in the body. (1-23-) No other steroid, testosterone booster or stimulant will take you where Focus takes you.