CP+R questions?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Sorry for the Delay


    Sorry for the Delay. Things have been real busy around here with the holidays and new products! We did get back with him and his answer is "that the adjustment in ingredients is what is making it stronger". I understand that might not be what your looking for. But, it is right from the chemist. If you look at the labels side by side you will see the difference.

    Sometimes taking something out is what makes it work better not always adding more of something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Still waiting


  2. Once it gets here Totally understand the pressure with new products in the pipeline and holidays season. The soon it does, the soon I, and hopefully other with questions, can get behind the product.

    Pretty stoked to check out Focus. Didn't think we'd ever get an androdrive replacement, especially not this soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Sorry for the Delay. Things have been real busy around here with the holidays and new products! We did get back with him and his answer is "that the adjustment in ingredients is what is making it stronger". I understand that might not be what your looking for. But, it is right from the chemist. If you look at the labels side by side you will see the difference.

    Sometimes taking something out is what makes it work better not always adding more of something else.
    •   
       


  3. i agree a bunch of great items are on the way.focus im very interested in as well
  4. ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R!


    ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R! What do you like about our built in Cycle Protection and Recovery now?

    Is it the hormone balancing and muscle recovering Organic Maca?

    The patented hair growing, prostate protecting Toco Suprabio?

    The antioxidant effects of the Naringenin & Quercetin?

    Speak up now or forever hold your peace. Because we are going back to formulation with the world renown bio chemist at our new manufacturing facility. Improving the Cycle Protection and Recovery found in all ANDRO FACTORY products.

    No other Prohormone has a built in Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery System and we're making it stronger- safer and even more legit.

    -Team ANDRO FACTOrY

    We don't mess around.

  5. Organic Maca should crank up libido even more too.

  6. We will be waiting for the answers....thanks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

    Thanks again

    Happy Holidays!

    -AF

  7. looks like a more better product......look forward to it...


    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    BULK-UP, MUSCLE-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS are not apart of the same series as P-BOLD. There are many different things coming into play with these products.

    The Gorilla Series uses a completely different absorption system than P-BOLD. Check the labels. As we did add in the CP+R to P-BOLD we do not use the same absorption technology. There are specific ingredients in the soft gels form The Gorilla Series that promote it to release slowly throughout the day, were with P-BOLD people were receiving good results taking it once a day or two or three times a day (the old T-N version at 1ml). The CP+R was added into P-BOLD and the actives where changed by the biochemist to increase it's strength. Again it is not the same as a slow releasing soft gel. Different systems, different products.

    ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers. We do what we can to make them more affordable, stronger and or safer while keeping them legal.

    Hope this helps your understanding.

    -AF

  8. Awesome.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R! What do you like about our built in Cycle Protection and Recovery now?

    Is it the hormone balancing and muscle recovering Organic Maca?

    The patented hair growing, prostate protecting Toco Suprabio?

    The antioxidant effects of the Naringenin & Quercetin?

    Speak up now or forever hold your peace. Because we are going back to formulation with the world renown bio chemist at our new manufacturing facility. Improving the Cycle Protection and Recovery found in all ANDRO FACTORY products.

    No other Prohormone has a built in Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery System and we're making it stronger- safer and even more legit.

    -Team ANDRO FACTOrY

    We don't mess around.
  9. Yes, it is Awesome.


    Yes, it is Awesome. I'm surprised some companies haven't followed our lead on this one and designed their own version of the CP+R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    Awesome.......

  10. Every company should have their own CP+R so they can tell the people how it is better than others..... I don't see anything wrong in different version of CP+R....

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes, it is Awesome. I'm surprised some companies haven't followed our lead on this one and designed their own version of the CP+R.
    •   
       


  11. TOCO SUPRABIO: A PATENTED HAIR GROWTH FORMULATION

    Prepared by: Dr. Sharon Ling (R&D Division, Carotech Bhd/ Hovid BHD
    A new 8-month study showed “TocovidŽ SupraBioTM 50mg” oralsupplementation promotes hair growth in men & women suffering from androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness)
    A new US patent has been granted for “TocovidŽ SupraBioTM 50mg”as a hair growth formulation that increases the number of hairs and prevents hair loss
    Check out the blog for more info on hair loss prevention and re growth with our CP+R

  12. That should be good for those who tend to shed hair while on.. Luckily I'm not prone to that!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  13. keeping your hair is very important

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    keeping your hair is very important
    Yes sir. Especially if you are already loosing your hair! You tend to tressure the little you have.... Tocovid is a HUGE plus. CP+R support is a genious idea!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

    Yes sir. Especially if you are already loosing your hair! You tend to tressure the little you have.... Tocovid is a HUGE plus. CP+R support is a genious idea!
    i agree my hair is one thing i won't sacrifice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in