Just want to introduce myself

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been over here for a while now and have made a lot of friends along the way. I know a lot of you guys, but I just wanted to share a bit with you.

I am currently a forum representative for Androfactory.

I've been supplementing since I was 18 years old, and cycling with PH's and AAS since the age of 23 (a little over 3 years experience).

Through trial and error, and much research, I have finally discovered my body's secret to getting big (be it diet, training, or supplementation), and can hopefully help you all as well.

If you ever want to shoot the sh!t about anything or would like my opinion in setting up a nice cycle, feel free to PM me! I receive PM's daily about cycle advice and have been doing a pretty good job of responding and making sure my inbox stays clear ;)

Thanks for your time!

Come check out our products, we have a lot more to come in the near future

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Phl3x Shmagnum!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice introduction, glad to be on same team with you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well hello!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats flex!!!! Well androfactory should be counting their blessings having an epic member of the team like you man again congrats

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I remember when he first got it.flex has come a long way and is a great member of this forum and other forums as well.very very happy to have him on the team

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome Fl3x...

Wait I've known you for at least a year now...

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Welcome flex! Happy we both can represent and support andro factory!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Just so you reps I know I ended up having to spend an extra 15 dollars on P Bold because reps couldn't answer the simplest question. But umm...besides that welcome

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so you reps I know I ended up having to spend an extra 15 dollars on P Bold because reps couldn't answer the simplest question. But umm...besides that welcome
What was your question? Today is our first day...when did you ask?

Thanks for the welcomes fellas!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The question was how many bottles do I need for an 8 week cycle of p bold. I was told one. Now I'm waiting for the second bottle to ship which I placed the order on the 9th

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question was how many bottles do I need for an 8 week cycle of p bold. I was told one. Now I'm waiting for the second bottle to ship which I placed the order on the 9th
Hey any updates on your order? Mich said he was going to look into it.

If the dosage is 3ml a day one bottle would last 40 days so you would need two to get through 8 weeks.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hello....FL3X is it?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the guy USP owes a bunch of money. They stole my 3!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Androfactory has modified the formula to make dosing easier as well as increased the effectiveness of the CP+R technology.

Check out the products and the soon to be released products!