BULK-UP

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    STACK IT for Massive Muscle Gains!

If massive muscle gains is your #1 goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP will provide an unparalleled and massive transformation.

If lean muscle gains is your goal then MUSCLE-UP + LEAN-CUT is what you want.

STACK IT for Fat Loss!

If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS.

If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + MUSCLE-UP is the stack you want.

If massive muscle gain or is your goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP stacking is what you want

So...

When are these other products going to become available to us? I saw in another thread that FOCUS should go into production at the end of the month... Any update on that, since, you know, we are in the last days of the month now?

What is the ETA for MUSCLE-UP? If I understand, it is the AndroHARD clone. If so, I look forward to stacking it with FOCUS, but since my funds are limited, it would be helpful to have a timeframe for my budgeting purposes.

2. focus will be out the first weeks of February
    •   

3. AndroHard only improved

Here's your answers.

Yes it is pretty close to AndroHard only improved. We are using the same compounds only stronger per liquid cap so there are less caps to take. Improved CP+R which is going to help with muscle recovery and hair growth/prostate health. We also improved the bio available and time release. We have been working on the new formulas for nearly a year now.

The time line for MUSCLE-UP is later than FOCUS and LEAN-CUT.

LEAN-CUT and FOCUS ARE ON SCHEDULE. Release is looking on or about Feb 14th. Just in time to start a 6 week pre Spring Break Cycle.

Stacking all AF products workS. We just posted up stacking guidelines on the website in the blog and in the products write ups.

http://www.*****************/default.asp

-AF
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    So...

When are these other products going to become available to us? I saw in another thread that FOCUS should go into production at the end of the month... Any update on that, since, you know, we are in the last days of the month now?

What is the ETA for MUSCLE-UP? If I understand, it is the AndroHARD clone. If so, I look forward to stacking it with FOCUS, but since my funds are limited, it would be helpful to have a timeframe for my budgeting purposes.

4. The DHT properties alone make Bulk-Up a great stacker.
    I have actually erased gyno with the compound.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Your cycle just got cheaper guys.

Enter "SUPERBOWL" at checkout for 25% off your order, two days only! Stock up while you can.

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    bulk up stacked with ultradrol?
    sounds like a great stacker to me opens the door for all kinds of stacks

7. Superbowl stackers!!!! Biggest discount anywhere. Only last---- two days.

Get it while you can. Pre sales special just opened for LEAN-CUT and FOCUS. If you didn't get the email you need to register on the main website www.*****************.

That's the only way your going to get the code.

8. Last day people!
    Time to stock up...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Superbowl stackers!!!! Biggest discount anywhere. Only lasts---- two days.

Get it while you can. Pre sales special just opened for LEAN-CUT and FOCUS. If you didn't get the email, you need to register on the main website www.*****************.

That's the only way you're going to get the code.
    I know this is just a little internet forum where correct english just don't matter all that much, but grammar, punctuation, and spelling are still your friends when you want to appear professional.

Anyway, I have not received any email notice about FOCUS, and I should be registered since I got one of those BOGO 50% off sets of Bulk-Up last month. Have these notices already been sent out, or is this something that will happen in the next few days?

10. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

I know this is just a little internet forum where correct english just don't matter all that much, but grammar, punctuation, and spelling are still your friends when you want to appear professional.

Anyway, I have not received any email notice about FOCUS, and I should be registered since I got one of those BOGO 50% off sets of Bulk-Up last month. Have these notices already been sent out, or is this something that will happen in the next few days?
    You should have used a semicolon between much and but.
    •   

11. lean cut on valentines day!....lets make this happen

12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    lean cut on valentines day!....lets make this happen
    good call then you can have the gf wife or etc buy it for a v day gift. i like this ideq

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:47 PM
  2. cutting/bulking up
    By cobraspeed in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:30 AM
  3. Bulking up without getting fat
    By azzer2000 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 04:50 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 04:53 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:44 PM