BULK-UP

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    No problem. It would be awesome if you logged the cycle so other would see what Bulk-Up does. I'd follow it for sure!
    Yea I will. It will be a little while though. I want to see 4 or 5 good logs on bulk-up before I drop a bunch of cash on it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Yea I will. It will be a little while though. I want to see 4 or 5 good logs on bulk-up before I drop a bunch of cash on it.
    good call. its a steep price to just jump in
    •   

3. very true its always good to see what to expect before jumping in head first.

4. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

Thanks for the reply! Reps!

Yea, the cost is pretty high... Might be worth it though if it makes for a much better cycle.

Would it be best to start the Bulk up before the SD and run it after the SD is done? Or just start the bulk-up early and then end both at the same time?
    Couldn't you just run stano for way cheaper?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Couldn't you just run stano for way cheaper?
    Stano has just DHT precursor in it, Bulk-up has also testosterone precursor (4-DHEA). Stano is not very anabolic so it wouldn't add much to your cycle in terms of gains but 4-DHEA in Bulk-up would help you gain even more.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

6. Very interesting stuff guys, been reading up on bu and p bold lately. Informative thread /10

7. Personally if one could afford to I would run the Bulk-Up for an additional 4 weeks post Ultradrol/Superdrol or whatever methyl you choose. Personally I feel 4 weeks will allow far more of the gains to "solidify." You could also run DAA during those 4 weeks with the Bulk-Up and make PCT even easier.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Personally if one could afford to I would run the Bulk-Up for an additional 4 weeks post Ultradrol/Superdrol or whatever methyl you choose. Personally I feel 4 weeks will allow far more of the gains to "solidify." You could also run DAA during those 4 weeks with the Bulk-Up and make PCT even easier.
    i'd even go as far as bridging the two....like sd for 3 weeks and on the third week combing the bulk up, like u said to solidify the gains

with something like sd, you'll add a lot of weight in a quick period of time making it difficult to keep the gains...briding to another compound at the end will help add more gains but over an extended period of time, should help keep more of the gains
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'd even go as far as bridging the two....like sd for 3 weeks and on the third week combing the bulk up, like u said to solidify the gains

with something like sd, you'll add a lot of weight in a quick period of time making it difficult to keep the gains...briding to another compound at the end will help add more gains but over an extended period of time, should help keep more of the gains
    I am of the opinion that the longer the better when it comes to retaining your gains. If you add 15lbs in three weeks on SD and then go right into PCT, ie. you drop your androgen levels for a few weeks while you wait to restart your HTPA there is a huge chance that your going to loose some of those 15lbs. Your body never had a chance to get used to being a certain weight. The longer you can sit at that new weight the better. Adding in Bulk-Up for at least 4 weeks will help you hold those gains far better IMO. I have always been more successful when I was on for longer when it came to retaining the muscle gained.

10. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I am of the opinion that the longer the better when it comes to retaining your gains. If you add 15lbs in three weeks on SD and then go right into PCT, ie. you drop your androgen levels for a few weeks while you wait to restart your HTPA there is a huge chance that your going to loose some of those 15lbs. Your body never had a chance to get used to being a certain weight. The longer you can sit at that new weight the better. Adding in Bulk-Up for at least 4 weeks will help you hold those gains far better IMO. I have always been more successful when I was on for longer when it came to retaining the muscle gained.
    we're on the same page with this one then....i totally agree

11. Anyone that has ever reset there bodys "set point" will tell you the key is time. If you bulk up and stay at that new weight for a short period of time you will have a hard time maintaining that new set point. My body used to be set at 200, then I spent a long time and it became 220. I recently took over a year off of training due to some health issues but the whole time I was off of everything my body weight never dropped below 240(my current set point.) I would be hard pressed to drop below 240 now without a concerted effort. It took spending 2 years at 240 to make it set. I used to feel terrible at 240, out of breath and unhealthy feeling. Now after spending time at that new weight I feel great. I never get out of breath like I used to and have adjusted to the new weight.

So what am I driving at? Well gaining 15-20lbs in three weeks is going to be very hard to maintain as your body never gets accustomed to it. Problem is the compounds that put that weight on you so quick are too harsh to run for any decent length of time. Answer to the dilemma? A solid non methyl that can be ran for longer than 3-4 weeks ie Bulk-Up, P-BOLD and so on. Look at traditional cycles very few people run them for 3-4 weeks. You see many more 12-16 weeks set ups. There is a reason for this.

12. Quick plug guys, You'll find random discount codes for these products on our FaceBook Page and reviews on the YouTube channel.

13. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Yea, unsponsered logs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Yea, unsponsered logs.
    We may have a unsponsored log of BULK-UP/P-BOLD stack soon. I know one person who is gonna buy 1 bottle of BULK-UP and 2 of P-BOLD and he might be willing to log it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Yea, unsponsered logs.
    I too would like to see these and hopefully we will see more.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    We may have a unsponsored log of BULK-UP/P-BOLD stack soon. I know one person who is gonna buy 1 bottle of BULK-UP and 2 of P-BOLD and he might be willing to log it.
    Keep at him it would be nice and clearly people are looking to see these. Keep me updated please.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I too would like to see these and hopefully we will see more.

Keep at him it would be nice and clearly people are looking to see these. Keep me updated please.
    Now that P-BOLD is out of stock, he decided to buy two bottles of BULK-UP instead! Hopefully we'll see a log..

17. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Now that P-BOLD is out of stock, he decided to buy two bottles of BULK-UP instead! Hopefully we'll see a log..

I know stacks are fun and all but I like seeing products ran one at a time most of the time. If he has never ran BULK-UP this might turn out to be better from an evidence standpoint. Plus with two bottles he will be running BULK-UP for a decent length of time.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I know stacks are fun and all but I like seeing products ran one at a time most of the time. If he has never ran BULK-UP this might turn out to be better from an evidence standpoint. Plus with two bottles he will be running BULK-UP for a decent length of time.
    i agree...stacking is fun, but it's always good to get a base as to what each product does individually first

stacking two products that u've never tried, if you start getting sides, it's hard to tell what product is causing them

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree...stacking is fun, but it's always good to get a base as to what each product does individually first

stacking two products that u've never tried, if you start getting sides, it's hard to tell what product is causing them

Don't get me wrong what we have here is a classic case of do as I say not as I do as I certainly have been guilty of stacking new products in the past. Sometime we get so eager to make gains that we forget this is a marathon not a sprint.

When I run my stack I am thinking of running the first 4 weeks BULK-UP continued till the end of the cycle and running the P-BOLD after one month on BULK-UP. That should allow me time to tell whats what.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Yeah, he was originally going to buy 1 bottle of BULK-UP and 2 of P-BOLD but now he'll go with 2 bottles of BULK-UP.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    1) Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men. Bhasin S, et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1172-81.

2) Dose-dependent effects of testosterone on regional adipose tissue distribution in healthy young men. Woodhouse LJ, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Feb;89(2):718-26.

3) Testosterone Threshold Levels and Lean Tissue Mass Targets Needed to Enhance Skeletal Muscle Strength and Function: The HORMA Trial. Sattler, F et al. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2011 Jan;66(1):122-9.

4) Conversion of androsterone ester to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) -- with 10 hour pharmacokinetics Draws performed by AnyLabTestNow, 714 SW Washington St, Portland, OR 97205 , July 2011. Analysis performed by S.E.D. Medical Laboratories. (Contact Primordial Performance for full report)

5) In vivo conversion of dehydroisoandrosterone to plasma androstenedione and testosterone in man. Horton R, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1967 Jan;27(1):79-88.

6) In vitro metabolism of androgens in whole human blood. Blaquier et al. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1967 Aug;55(4):697-704. No abstract available.

7) METABOLISM OF ANDROST-4-ENE-3,17-DIONE-4-14C BY RABBIT SKELETAL MUSCLE SUPERNATANT FRACTION. ISOLATION OF 3BETA-HYDROXYANDROST-4-EN-17-ONE-14C AND TESTOSTERONE-14C. THOMAS et al. J Biol Chem. 1964 Mar;239:766-72. No abstract available

8) Direct agonist/antagonist functions of dehydroepiandrosterone. Chen et al. Endocrinology. 2005 Nov; 146(11):4568-76. Epub 2005 Jun 30

9) Serum androgen bioactivity during 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone treatment in elderly men. Raivio et al. J Androl. 2002 Nov-Dec;23(6):919-21.

10) In vitro bioassays for androgens and their diagnostic applications. Roy et al. Hum Reprod Update. 2008 Jan-Feb;14(1):73-82. Epub 2007 Dec 4.

11) Determination of androgen bioactivity in human serum samples using a recombinant cell based in vitro bioassay. Roy et al. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006 Sep; 101(1):68-77. Epub 2006 Aug 8.

12) Circulating bioactive androgens in midlife women. Chen et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Nov;91(11):4387-94. Epub 2006 Aug 29.

13) Partial agonist/antagonist properties of androstenedione and 4-androsten-3beta,17beta-diol. Chen Fet al. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2004 Aug;91(4-5):247-57.

14) Delta-4-androstene-3,17-dione binds androgen receptor, promotes myogenesis in vitro, and increases serum testosterone levels, fat-free mass, and muscle strength in hypogonadal men. Jasuja R, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Feb;90(2):855-63. Epub 2004 Nov 2.

15) Correlates of low testosterone and symptomatic androgen deficiency in a population-based sample. Hall SA, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Oct;93(10):3870-7. Epub 2008 Jul 29.

16) Two emerging concepts for elite athletes: the short-term effects of testosterone and cortisol on the neuromuscular system and the dose-response training role of these endogenous hormones. Crewther BT, et al. Sports Med. 2011 Feb 1;41(2):103-23. doi: 10.2165/11539170-000000000-00000.

17) Effect of oral androstenedione on serum testosterone and adaptations to resistance training in young men: a randomized controlled trial. King DS, et al. JAMA. 1999 Jun 2;281(21):2020-8.

18) Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men. Brown GA, et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Sep;10(3):340-59.

19) Anticonvulsant activity of androsterone and etiocholanolone. Kaminski RM, et al. Epilepsia. 2005 Jun;46(6):819-27.

20) Definition of androgens and protein anabolic steroids. Kochakian CD. Pharmacol Ther B. 1975;1(2):149-77. Review. No abstract available.

21) The role of non-aromatizable testosterone metabolite in metabolic pathways. Du?ková M, et al. Physiol Res. 2011 May 10;60(2):253-61. Epub 2010 Nov 29.

22) Recruitment of the androgen receptor via serum response factor facilitates expression of a myogenic gene. Vlahopoulos S, et al. J Biol Chem. 2005 Mar 4;280(9):7786-92. Epub 2004 Dec 28.

23) Androgen-mediated improvement of body composition and muscle function involves a novel early transcriptional program including IGF1, mechano growth factor, and induction of {beta}-catenin. Gentile, M.A. et al. J. Mol. Endocrinol. 44, 55-73 (2010)

24) Stimulation of both estrogen and androgen receptors maintains skeletal muscle mass in gonadectomized male mice but mainly via different pathways. Svensson J, et al. J Mol Endocrinol. 2010 Jul;45(1):45-57. Epub 2010 Apr 30.

25) Body composition and anthropometry in bodybuilders: regional changes due to nandrolone decanoate administration. Hartgens F, et al. Int J Sports Med. 2001 Apr;22(3):235-41.

26) Comparison of the effects of high dose testosterone and 19-nortestosterone to a replacement dose of testosterone on strength and body composition in normal men. Friedl KE, et al. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1991;40(4-6):607-12.

27) Breaking the vicious circle of obesity: the metabolic syndrome and low testosterone by administration of testosterone to a young man with morbid obesity. Tishova Y, et al. Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol. 2009 Nov;53(8):1047-51.

28) Testosterone Threshold Levels and Lean Tissue Mass Targets Needed to Enhance Skeletal Muscle Strength and Function: The HORMA Trial. Sattler, F et al. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2011 Jan;66(1):122-9.

29) Androstenedione does not stimulate muscle protein anabolism in young healthy men. Rasmussen BB, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Jan;85(1):55-9.

30) The male climacterium: clinical signs and symptoms of a changing endocrine environment. van den Beld AW, et al. Prostate Suppl. 2000;10:2-8.

31) Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men. Bhasin S, et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1172-81.

32) Correlates of low testosterone and symptomatic androgen deficiency in a population-based sample. Hall SA, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Oct;93(10):3870-7. Epub 2008 Jul 29.

33) Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis disruptions in older men are differentially linked to age and modifiable risk factors: the European Male Aging Study. Wu FC, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Jul;93(7):2737-45. Epub 2008 Feb 12.

34) Prevalence of and risk factors for androgen deficiency in middle-aged men in Hong Kong. Wong SY, et al. Metabolism. 2006 Nov;55(11):1488-94.

35) Measures of bioavailable serum testosterone and estradiol and their relationships with muscle strength, bone density, and body composition in elderly men. van den Beld AW, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Sep;85(9):3276-82.

36) Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis disruptions in older men are differentially linked to age and modifiable risk factors: the European Male Aging Study. Wu FC, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Jul;93(7):2737-45. Epub 2008 Feb 12.

37) Effects of anabolic steroids on the muscle cells of strength-trained athletes. Kadi F, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 31:1528-1534. (1999)

38) Testosterone-induced increase in muscle size in healthy young men is associated with muscle ber hypertrophy. Sinha-Hikim I, et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 283:E154-E164 (2002)

39) Myonuclei acquired by overload exercise precede hypertrophyand are not lost on detraining. Bruusgaard JC. et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Aug 24;107(34):15111-6. Epub 2010 Aug 16.

40) Strength Training and Anabolic Steroids Anders Eriksson, et al. University Medical Dissertations (2006)

41) In vivo MRI evaluation of anabolic steroid precursor growth effects in a guinea pig model. Tang H, et al Steroids. 2009 Aug;74(8):684-93. Epub 2009 Mar 20.
    bump for you research guys out there
  22. STRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL-PROHORMONES. PERIOD

BULK-UP - STRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL-PROHORMONES. PERIOD.Androsterone, Epiandrosterone and 4-DHEA makes BULK-UP the only testosterone and androgen enhancement formula worthy of being compared to prescription testosterone; supporting rapid growth with minimal to no side effects. Combined with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) that makes BULK-UP one heavy hitter. Delivering the results you want: big, hard, strong and NOW.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    BULK-UP - STRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL-PROHORMONES. PERIOD.Androsterone, Epiandrosterone and 4-DHEA makes BULK-UP the only testosterone and androgen enhancement formula worthy of being compared to prescription testosterone; supporting rapid growth with minimal to no side effects. Combined with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) that makes BULK-UP one heavy hitter. Delivering the results you want: big, hard, strong and NOW.
    Haven't seen the profile but CPR is for on cycle or after cycle?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Haven't seen the profile but CPR is for on cycle or after cycle?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    CPR is for on cycle protection. But judging from its profile, it would serve as a great general health support post cycle or any time too.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  25. BULK-UP is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Don't get me wrong what we have here is a classic case of do as I say not as I do as I certainly have been guilty of stacking new products in the past. Sometime we get so eager to make gains that we forget this is a marathon not a sprint.

When I run my stack I am thinking of running the first 4 weeks BULK-UP continued till the end of the cycle and running the P-BOLD after one month on BULK-UP. That should allow me time to tell whats what.
    Also, we have some stacking info coming out for the whole line. The Elite Series and The Gorilla Series and how they stack together.

Check this out

Stackable Product

BULK-UP is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to safe and effective products from ANDRO FACTORY.

ANDRO FACTORY delivers only the best newly innovated prohormones that will make you big, keep you lean and on top of your game in and outside of the gym.

THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE

• STRONGEST
    • SAFEST
    • LEGAL
    • and most AFFORDABLE

Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural prohormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks without taking an 8 week off cycle.

Whether you are looking for the best possible Androgen/ Testosterone enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you've always wanted. ANDRO FACTORY'S BULK-UP will deliver results. You will gain lean, hard muscle, experience new levels of confidence and motivation that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest testosterone and androgen enhancing and boosting prohormone products available.

Order BULK-UP from ANDRO FACTORY now and gain the power.

ANDRO FACTORY does not promote or encourage the use of any illegal steroids.
  26. STACK IT for Massive Muscle Gains! STACK IT for Fat Loss!

STACK IT for Massive Muscle Gains!

If massive muscle gains is your #1 goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP will provide an unparalleled and massive transformation.

If lean muscle gains is your goal then MUSCLE-UP + LEAN-CUT is what you want.

STACK IT for Fat Loss!

If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS.

If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + MUSCLE-UP is the stack you want.

If massive muscle gain or is your goal then MAX-BULK or BULK-UP + MUSCLE-UP stacking is what you want

27. bulk up stacked with ultradrol?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    bulk up stacked with ultradrol?
    That'd be nice. Ultra Bulk!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

29. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

That'd be nice. Ultra Bulk!
    me likey
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. cutting/bulking up
    By cobraspeed in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:30 AM
  3. Bulking up without getting fat
    By azzer2000 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:50 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 03:53 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM