BULK-UP

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    Would this be a good kicker with a test cycle?

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/
    I can tell you it would be a safe kicker.
    This type of DHEA was meant to act in a way similar to what test e injections would do. However being an oral compound and without an ester, it works now instead of 2, 3, 4 weeks from now.
    I think that would be a great option in terms of safety.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. I'm not a big fan of orals, but the safety and effectiveness of this product looks great to me! Thanks for the response! Greatly appreciated

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/
    •   

3. couldn't have said it better myself.flex head it on the head
  4. HALLOWEEN COUPONS UNTIL THE 5TH!

Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.

5. The buy one get one half off will continue for the time being BULKUP14 use that coupon code.
    •   

6. P-BOLD is ready for purchase. Just opened it up on the website. Enjoy!

7. Why does it say out of stock then? How many bottles do I need for a cycle?

8. shows in stock I just checked it. one bottle should be enough

9. Just purchased it. I'm very surprised that one bottle is good for an 8 week cycle. Most companies make you purchase at least two. This is great!

10. great news.any chance of seeing a log? I'd like to follow your progress

11. Were near selling out of P-BOLD you guys a great stacker with BULK-UP so if you want in you better grab it now.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Just purchased it. I'm very surprised that one bottle is good for an 8 week cycle. Most companies make you purchase at least two. This is great!
    this is nice to know. i would like stack this with ultradrol......
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

this is nice to know. i would like stack this with ultradrol......
    wait. are we talking pbold or bulk up
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    wait. are we talking pbold or bulk up
    p bold

15. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr

p bold
    oh i was talking about bulk up
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    oh i was talking about bulk up
    Yeah bulk up only last 3 weeks at the rec. dose so youll need 2-3 depending on cycle length

17. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Yeah bulk up only last 3 weeks at the rec. dose so youll need 2-3 depending on cycle length
    I imagine that it would be a good stacker with Ultradrol even at lower doses. Active ingredients in Bulk-up could help to combat some sides of Ultradrol (lethargy, libido loss).
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

18. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I imagine that it would be a good stacker with Ultradrol even at lower doses. Active ingredients in Bulk-up could help to combat some sides of Ultradrol (lethargy, libido loss).
    Yeah thats why I said rec. dose I'm sure it could be dosed lower as more of a means for combating sides associated with ultradrol like you stated.

19. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Yeah thats why I said rec. dose I'm sure it could be dosed lower as more of a means for combating sides associated with ultradrol like you stated.
    So would the Bulk-Up be a good base for SD as well then?

20. Yeah it should serve that purpose very well

21. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    So would the Bulk-Up be a good base for SD as well then?
    Yeah, it's probably one of the best products out there for that purpose except injectable test or mast of course. It combines both 4-DHEA (test precursor) and epiandrosterone (DHT precursor) so it will be great base for any cycle, especially harsher ones.

22. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah, it's probably one of the best products out there for that purpose except injectable test or mast of course. It combines both 4-DHEA (test precursor) and epiandrosterone (DHT precursor) so it will be great base for any cycle, especially harsher ones.
    Exactly the only downfall is price. Paying almost 40+ a week not counting the compound your stacking it with plus supports and pct

23. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Reps!

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Exactly the only downfall is price. Paying almost 40+ a week not counting the compound your stacking it with plus supports and pct
    Yea, the cost is pretty high... Might be worth it though if it makes for a much better cycle.

Would it be best to start the Bulk up before the SD and run it after the SD is done? Or just start the bulk-up early and then end both at the same time?

24. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Reps!

Yea, the cost is pretty high... Might be worth it though if it makes for a much better cycle.

Would it be best to start the Bulk up before the SD and run it after the SD is done? Or just start the bulk-up early and then end both at the same time?
    I'd start Bulk-up a week before SD to give it some time to kick in. And you could continue it after SD to stabilize those gains.

25. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'd start Bulk-up a week before SD to give it some time to kick in. And you could continue it after SD to stabilize those gains.
    Ok, I just wasnt sure if it would be ok to run the Bulk-up after the SD considering how much stronger the SD is. I thought maybe the bulk-up wouldnt be enough to solidify the gains. Maybe it would be a good idea to bump up the dose of bulk-up once the SD is done?

26. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Agree with this. Assuming your running SD 4 weeks grab 2 BU and start one week prior and finish out BU solo for one week then go into PCT.

week 1 BU
    week 2-5 BU+SD
    week 6 BU
    PCT

27. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Ok, I just wasnt sure if it would be ok to run the Bulk-up after the SD considering how much stronger the SD is. I thought maybe the bulk-up wouldnt be enough to solidify the gains. Maybe it would be a good idea to bump up the dose of bulk-up once the SD is done?
    It will definitely be enough. Consider it like this instead of going right from SD to PCT you have 1 more week on BU which is obviously stronger than a PCT product allowing you 1 more week of gains before you roll into PCT.

28. You could do either, bump the dose or not.

29. Thanks for the tips guys!

30. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys!
    No problem. It would be awesome if you logged the cycle so other would see what Bulk-Up does. I'd follow it for sure!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. cutting/bulking up
    By cobraspeed in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:30 AM
  3. Bulking up without getting fat
    By azzer2000 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:50 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 03:53 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM