Dopadex

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Have 2 bottles... Been reading up how to take it. Notice it recommends not to take it around caffeine. Spread thru out the day. Can I just take full dose right before bed and have no issues getting to sleep since its suppose to help with that and put you in a deeper sleep which I'm starving to get back like i used too. Thanks for the help.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Never mind I found the info myself . Thanks for help;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol glad we could be of service to you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad Mission1 could help you out, Mission1. ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys must be sleeping real good to miss my post.... Stuff must work! Lol.
I really do like the Dopadex it's a great product that last dose at night for me gives such vivid dreams for me. I normally never have such vivid dreams so its crazy for me.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Same question..... Just received some dopadex and see that it says to avoid taking with caffeine..... How far away does the dose need to be from say morning coffee, lunch time green tea, afternoon PreWorkout.... Etc.

Thanks in advance!

burpees

Banned
Awards
Same question..... Just received some dopadex and see that it says to avoid taking with caffeine..... How far away does the dose need to be from say morning coffee, lunch time green tea, afternoon PreWorkout.... Etc.

Thanks in advance!
Would like to know

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take mine with a pre-workout. I like dopadex pre-workout. Can't take it before bed or it keeps me awake all night.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I always take mine with a pre-workout. I like dopadex pre-workout. Can't take it before bed or it keeps me awake all night.
So taking it with caffeine is not that big a deal?? I used to take a dose of Endosurge Turbo with Enhanced and did not notice any negative effects. I was wondering due to the warning on the bottle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same question..... Just received some dopadex and see that it says to avoid taking with caffeine..... How far away does the dose need to be from say morning coffee, lunch time green tea, afternoon PreWorkout.... Etc. Thanks in advance!
Where does it say avoid taking caffeine?

It's recommended to take a cap pre-workout and unless you're non-stim, you'd have to take it with caffeine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1 cap of dopadex is fine with pwo unless you are schizophrenic

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Where does it say avoid taking caffeine?

It's recommended to take a cap pre-workout and unless you're non-stim, you'd have to take it with caffeine.
On the analyzed website..... under the warnings, "do not use in combination with caffeine.."

I had to dig thru some of the other dopadex threads and see that one cap/low dose is alright.