Synthetic Supplements - SHIFT

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHIFT: Fast Acting Metabolism Amplifier!

SHIFT is designed to specifically SHIFT your metabolism into a faster, fat burning, calorie destroying machine! All day, and all night, because it won’t keep you up all night like other burners!

Metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used in your body. It is the main determinant of your natural physique and how much your body stores fat. By increasing metabolism with SHIFT you can shift your body to BREAK DOWN MORE FAT for energy as its primary source as well as utilizing your protein and carbohydrates to BUILD MORE MUSCLE. Normally, carbohydrates and protein are broken down for energy before fat. By SHIFTing your metabolism, more fat is broken down and less protein, which means MORE protein for building and maintaining muscle!

The ingredient in SHIFT is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your thyroid into action! You may have heard of people with an underactive thyroid suffering from weight gain. Well the opposite is true as well. People with an active thyroid often do not have trouble with weight gain. SHIFT will optimize your thyroid activity to speed up your metabolism and to help you LOSE WEIGHT, and best off all, it doesn't negatively affect your thyroid or TSH levels the way other thyroid hormones like T3 will.

With SHIFT you can now increase your metabolism and burn more calories just by taking it as a supplement! This will allow you to burn more fat all day long.

SHIFT also can uncouple proteins. Uncoupling proteins breaks down and burns fatty acids (fat) to be used as energy! Also, SHIFT acts to counteract lipid accumulation, may reduce cholesterol levels, and may increase lipid metabolism without cardiotoxic effects! The positive effects of SHIFT are endless. Kick your metabolism into gear and increase your fat burning capabilities!

A lot of people dislike fat burners because they are loaded up on caffeine and stimulants and have risky and unwanted side effects. There is NO caffeine and NO stimulants in SHIFT, so you don’t have to worry!

For those who do love stimulants, SHIFT can be stacked with your favorite stimulant.

Don’t hold back. SHIFT your metabolism into action!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i hope this works better than PES shift, that stuff caused me to lose weight.....:spankme:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking kelp with iodine and shift at the same time cause adverse effects (hyperthyroidism)?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been looking at this as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should shift be dosed away from meals? And it's ok to dose late at night if needed, correct?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should shift be dosed away from meals? And it's ok to dose late at night if needed, correct?
I haven't noticed a difference when taking with or between meals, but tend to do between based on my schedule. I've taken one right before bed with no problem at all.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its best empty stomach

FYI shift is out of stock at SS. Get it from Nutraplanet if you want it