positive for steriods

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
does hyperdrol x2 come positive for steriods when getting a physical? Just cerious

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Does it test positive?
No, well, I can say for myself that It did not because I was tested with the same test as for football and basketball...just as an experiment.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They usually don't test for steroids when getting a physical.

Any test boosting supplement is grounds for a false positive when testing for steroids.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That particular kind of piss test is rather expensive, and the urine sample is much bigger. Most employers wouldn't bother testing for this just because of the price.

Now, if you went and stacked Hyperdrol with your favorite brand of grass.... something might show up on the test. ;) :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 years ago, it was about $100 per person to test for steroids, at least at the drug-tested BBing event I was in. Factor in the incredibly high inflation rate, and it's $0.25 more than flat out expensive.

A

alan1973

Awards
That particular kind of piss test is rather expensive, and the urine sample is much bigger. Most employers wouldn't bother testing for this just because of the price.

Now, if you went and stacked Hyperdrol with your favorite brand of grass.... something might show up on the test. ;) :lol:
Sinner has a point, back in the day it used to be well over $200 to test compared to a $35 narc/rec drug test. but with mass testing and all the schools doing it, rates have come down big time...eventually it may be included in the annual piss test for the average Joe.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
well if you speak of WADA based drug test, it can and most likely will come up positive. 6-bromodione isnt allowed in most sports organizations.

but i would have very little to worry about if its the standard urine test.