positive for steriods
- 07-10-2008, 08:06 PM
- 07-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Does it test positive?
No, well, I can say for myself that It did not because I was tested with the same test as for football and basketball...just as an experiment.---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
07-10-2008, 08:21 PM
They usually don't test for steroids when getting a physical.
Any test boosting supplement is grounds for a false positive when testing for steroids.
07-10-2008, 09:03 PM
That particular kind of piss test is rather expensive, and the urine sample is much bigger. Most employers wouldn't bother testing for this just because of the price.
Now, if you went and stacked Hyperdrol with your favorite brand of grass.... something might show up on the test.
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
07-10-2008, 09:06 PM
2 years ago, it was about $100 per person to test for steroids, at least at the drug-tested BBing event I was in. Factor in the incredibly high inflation rate, and it's $0.25 more than flat out expensive.
07-10-2008, 09:15 PM
07-10-2008, 09:42 PM
07-11-2008, 02:26 AM
well if you speak of WADA based drug test, it can and most likely will come up positive. 6-bromodione isnt allowed in most sports organizations.
but i would have very little to worry about if its the standard urine test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bulls**t in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:37 PM
- By ChuckBooty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM
- By ChuckBooty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:59 PM
- By stxnas in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:23 PM
- By CyberMuscle in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:56 AM