Why cant.....

kgudgeon

Awards
Why can't I find Retain2 ANYWHERE?!? I have searched all over the web and cannot find anyone who has it in stock. Is it being discontinued? Is there something to replace it while there is a shortage?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been discontinued for a few months now, bro. LeanFX will replace it when it comes out. No, I don't know when it'll be out but as soon as we do, you'll know.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
in my favorites i have about 3 dozen different supp companies listed there, out of ALL of them, one company looks like they might have it still. i sent them an e-mail, but do not expect to hear anything back from them until Monday. But i will let you know what i find out.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you don't find it, try out Lean Xtreme from DS. Good stuff there. :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you are correct sir, LX=very good/solid product. i just enjoy trying to hunt things down on the web:type:. makes me feel helpful.:thumbsup:

kgudgeon

Awards
And if you don't find it, try out Lean Xtreme from DS. Good stuff there. :)

Is that thermogenic? I do HORRIBLE with thermo guys. I just need the cort blocker like retain for the HDX2 and MassFX stack.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
imprezivr6 has a bottle of Retain 2 unopened he's looking to sell.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that thermogenic? I do HORRIBLE with thermo guys. I just need the cort blocker like retain for the HDX2 and MassFX stack.
No, it's not a thermo. It's a cort product as you were talking about.

kgudgeon

Awards
also, can i take the LeanFX, and if I find some retain, WITH 3ad like I did with HDx2 and mass fx? or should i save it to take with aPCT after my cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
in my favorites i have about 3 dozen different supp companies listed there, out of ALL of them, one company looks like they might have it still. i sent them an e-mail, but do not expect to hear anything back from them until Monday. But i will let you know what i find out.
just heard back from that company, and they do not have stock. but guess what they suggested you use? they say that LX by DS is a very good sub.........huh who would have guessed?:jaw:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate to say it, but "told ya so"!! :lol:

LeanFX will be a cortisol product as well, not a thermo as far as I know. It's to be an updated, jacked-up version of something like Retain, if not Retain with 17b-triol. I have no info on it yet, nor do I know the release date. But as soon as we do know, either Gltrdone, Sinner or I will bust over here and pop the info up in a thread. We're very anxiously awaiting this release!!

Using a cortisol product with a 3-AD cycle... Seeing as cortisol really doesn't rear its ugly head until later on in the cycle, usually about week 2 of PCT, I'd save it for then and just go without until that time.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, can i take the LeanFX, and if I find some retain, WITH 3ad like I did with HDx2 and mass fx? or should i save it to take with aPCT after my cycle?
You should save LeanFX until after your 3-AD cycle.

LeanFX will work great stacked with aPCT, as it not only dampers cortisol production, but also helps to "clean" your androgenic receptors after a cycle.