AX Triple stack messes with me

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I started the triple stack a little bit about a week ago and am supplementing Retain with Lean Xtreme, but I don't think I can continue. It just messes with my stomach and gives me an overall uneasy feeling. More so in the mornings than the rest of the day, but throughout the day still. I've tried taking it with food, not taking it right when I get up, etc. but still feel uneasy. I am not sure if it's just one or all of them that do it to me. I have heard nothing but good things about them so this sucks. Are there any suggestions?????

My dosing:

Hyperdrol dosing:
1 in the morning
1 mid day
2 before bed

MassFX dosing:
1 in the morning
2 PreWO -
1 later in the day

Lean Xtreme dosing:
3 caps a day.
First cap when I wake up
another 4hrs later
and 1 post workout.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are early into it, perhaps you can halve the doses for the first week or so to build up a tolerance. Either that or eliminate products one by one until you find out which one(s) are doing this to you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All 3 of these products contain forskolin, which can cause some stomach issues.

As Tim mentioned, you might ease into it.

Another option would be to resart with just Hyperdrol. After 1-2 weeks, add on the MassFX. 1-2 weeks later, finally, add on the Lean Xtreme.

Hope you are feeling better, man.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All 3 of these products contain forskolin, which can cause some stomach issues.

As Tim mentioned, you might ease into it.

Another option would be to resart with just Hyperdrol. After 1-2 weeks, add on the MassFX. 1-2 weeks later, finally, add on the Lean Xtreme.

Hope you are feeling better, man.
I might give this a try. Halving the doses doesn't work well since I only take one each in the morning and that's when I get hit the hardest. Also, this may give me the knowledge on if one particular messes with more than the others. Thanks for the suggestion.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, too much forskolin tends to be rough on a few.

Let me know how it turns out for you. For every question you have, there's usually about 10 other people with the same question/problem, so if this helps you out, it might help them out too.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, too much forskolin tends to be rough on a few.

Let me know how it turns out for you. For every question you have, there's usually about 10 other people with the same question/problem, so if this helps you out, it might help them out too.
Right, and we'll never get tired of answering them. Though, it does get a bit tedious seeing a thread with the exact same question as the thread posted directly below it. NOT saying it happened here, but it's happened. ;) Regardless, good luck, and keep us all posted!! :cheers:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that sucks man .. i would just start with 1cap/day for the 1st week .. and see how it goes.

also when u get that feeling in the stomach ... are u getting it early in the morning or laters ?

good luck man

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that sucks man .. i would just start with 1cap/day for the 1st week .. and see how it goes.

also when u get that feeling in the stomach ... are u getting it early in the morning or laters ?

good luck man

I felt bad mostly in the mornings or at least it was the worst in the morning, but I still felt bad every time I took them and I was only taking one each in the morning.

I am now on my 3rd day following thesinners advice with just taking the Hyperdrol and things are going good. I feel just fine. I'll give it another couple days and then add the Mass fx.