damn it!

hondizzle420

Awards
i just received 3ad, massfx, and trisor in the mail today, so on the way home its 110 degrees inside and outside the truck so i put the bottles in the freezer to cool them down. i told my roomate to take them out a few minutes later. 1 and a half hours later i return to find them still in the freezer. did i just waste alot of money?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just received 3ad, massfx, and trisor in the mail today, so on the way home its 110 degrees inside and outside the truck so i put the bottles in the freezer to cool them down. i told my roomate to take them out a few minutes later. 1 and a half hours later i return to find them still in the freezer. did i just waste alot of money?
Not at all bro, most people freeze supplements to keep them fresh past their expiration dates.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rele? You can do that, even with a PH?
Oh hell yea...some opt to seal them in freezer bags first, but either way cold temp will preserve the compound.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards

Nope your good bro. As everyone else said some people put there stash in the freeze to keep them longer.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless they all froze together, in which case if you can get a stick in the middle, just work on your Ultimate Mass Popsicle throughout the month! Afterall, it's summer!!! :lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Unless they all froze together, in which case if you can get a stick in the middle, just work on your Ultimate Mass Popsicle throughout the month! Afterall, it's summer!!! :lol:
Now that would be an awsome product there.

NEW! Anabolic Popsicle! Get huge with one of your favoite treats!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Now that would be an awsome product there.

NEW! Anabolic Popsicle! Get huge with one of your favoite treats!!!
Or for gods sake dont give anyone any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was funny though. :thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Or for gods sake dont give anyone any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was funny though. :thumbsup:
What, I suppose you dont want me sharing the idea of the "Anabolic RingPop" either...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What, I suppose you dont want me sharing the idea of the "Anabolic RingPop" either...
:lol:

Haha, if you wanna get huge all you gotta do is suck.......:think:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Haha, if you wanna get huge all you gotta do is suck.......:think:

Hmmm I could see multiple branches of jokes spawning off this.

like"he only got to where he is becuse he sucked all the time"

lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA!!! I'm gonna have to propose the 'pop idea and such to Dr. D and Cahill. Maybe in the morning... :rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4