Jonnie's 4 week PCT with UMC

jonnie

jonnie

Awards
G'day all,

I've just finished my first Epi cycle (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/90939-jonnie-s-quest.html) with a gain of just over 7kgs (15.43lbs) and will be running the AX UMC for a 4 week PCT with the following doseing protocol;

6am (pre work out) - 2 x MassFX
1130am - 1 x MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
5pm - 1 x MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
10pm - 2 x Hyperdrol

My workouts will be M|W|F and I'm using a 5x5 routine hitting my current 5rm's on week 3, I'll be logging on a weekly basis to cover experiences during the cycle.

AX'ians, my current weight is 111kgs (244lbs) will the above dosages be sufficient for me?

Let the fun begin....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would add 50% to the dosages. You're a big fella, bro. Our rec'd dosing is designed for people within the 180-200lbs range.

Hope you have a great PCT, and thanks for logging. :thumbsup:

jonnie

jonnie

Awards
I would add 50% to the dosages. You're a big fella, bro. Our rec'd dosing is designed for people within the 180-200lbs range.

Hope you have a great PCT, and thanks for logging. :thumbsup:
Thx Sinner I'll up the doses accordingly.

New schedule;
6am (pre work out) - 3 x MassFX
1130am - 2 x MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
5pm - 1 x MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
10pm - 3 x Hyperdrol

jonnie

jonnie

Awards
So far so good

So I've completed my first week and have actually leaned out somewhat and a dropped about .5kg in body weight, water maybe?? My srength is still solid and I have noticed that the R2 messes with my stomache a little so I've started to take those doses with food (nothing to heavy sandwitch/bannana etc) and that I have been getting mild hot flushes on the odd ocassion.
Apart from that all is well

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
very nice, buddy. Keep it up. :thumbsup: