3-AD + Retain 2

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've been digging through the AX forum (maybe not digging long enough), but I was wondering if I should use retain2 with the 3-AD? or taking it with ther aPCT?

I already had a box of X-factor laying around and I just found a thread (w/research) that affirms its stackability with 3-AD (in regards with the fat intake issue & all). I'm two clicks away from buying me 2 boxes of 3-AD, but I wanted to know what the verdict is with running it with Retain2 or use R2 with aPCT instead. I also have a bottle of Lean Xtreme, so budgeting a cortisol blocker isn't the issue. I want to know whats the most effective. Thanks.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
I would save Retain 2 and use it during your PCT for 3-AD along w/ aPCT. You don't have to start taking it day 1 of your PCT. You could hold off until the second week because cortisol levels don't start to spike immediately after finishing a PH cycle.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree. R2 seems to be good during late PCT phase. However, it's currently out of production, so getting it may be a bit of a booger. Some online retailers may still have some - NP doesn't seem to though. It's being replaced by LeanFX sometime soon, so look for that info.

But for the sake of time, if you have Lean Xtreme, you could just as easily go with that if LFX isn't out by the time you need it. It is still very beneficial to use a cort blocker during part of the cycle as mentioned. :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the response guys. I just ordered 2 bottle of 3-AD for a 6 cap a day, 30 day cycle and 1 bottle of aPCT.

I already have in my possession 1 bottle of Retain 2 and 1 bottle of Lean Xtreme.

I got the impression from the sum of your two responses that I should wait until the second week of aPCT to include the R2, however, a cortisol blocker on cycle is helpful too.

Can I assume then that for optimal efficacy I should run 3-AD with Lean Xtreme, then run the R2 with the aPCT?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I don't see a difference in which one you take with which. I'm a fan of running a cort product all the time, so whatever way you choose is right by me! :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Personally, I don't see a difference in which one you take with which. I'm a fan of running a cort product all the time, so whatever way you choose is right by me! :D
That's what I was getting at, I can afford to run a cortisol product the entire time if need be, I just needed some confirmation that there would be some beneficial point to it.

Thanks for the responses. I think I'm going to run the R2 with the 3-AD just to keep it integral with the AX family.

I'll start the lean Xtreme when I start the aPCT. Savvy?

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Sounds good. Good luck on your cycle! :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Last inquiry, I've heard swaying recommendations regarding the inclusion of MassFX with 3-AD. Considering I'm taking a 6 cap/30 day supply, and from what I understand, there are some cross-over ingredients between MFX and 3-AD. Would stacking MassFX with a full serving of 3-AD be overkill?

It sounds like a no brainer, but I don't know whether or not the specific cross-over ingredients are of high potency, therefore, potentially hazardous or if the cross-over ingredients are harmless compounds.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
You would be fine to stack Mass FX and 3-AD together. That is that cycle that I'm currently running. I'm dosing 6 caps of 3-AD and 6 caps of Mass FX for 30 days. From what I can tell so far is that they are working together nicely. I have awesome pumps that last pretty much throughout the day. I'm already seeing muscle fullness and muscles hardness just after 1 week.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You would be fine to stack Mass FX and 3-AD together. That is that cycle that I'm currently running. I'm dosing 6 caps of 3-AD and 6 caps of Mass FX for 30 days. From what I can tell so far is that they are working together nicely. I have awesome pumps that last pretty much throughout the day. I'm already seeing muscle fullness and muscles hardness just after 1 week.
I have a bad habit of getting ambitious about my stacks. Basically, I'll be running 3-AD at 6, MassFx at 6, R2 (I need to check for dosage) for 30 days. aPCT should suffice from what I understand and I'll add in Lean Xtreme and maybe some creatine mono as my post.

That's a monsterous stack, full dose 3-AD with I assume a full dose of MassFX.

Looking forward to logging this little adventure.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very excellent, Volcom. I'm pretty much mimicking what you're doing here - to experiment a bit, I'm transitioning into MFX towards the end of a 5-week run.

Good luck! I'll do my best to follow your log. I'll be loggin it on the AX forum if you'd like to check in. (No need, but open invite nonetheless) :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Very excellent, Volcom. I'm pretty much mimicking what you're doing here - to experiment a bit, I'm transitioning into MFX towards the end of a 5-week run.

Good luck! I'll do my best to follow your log. I'll be loggin it on the AX forum if you'd like to check in. (No need, but open invite nonetheless) :)
Definitely, I'll probably be starting mine next week, but link me your log or I'll come and find it.