3ad wait or go for it?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I am about a month into a cutting phase timing the end for my vacation in mexico. I was originally planning on running epi/11oxo cycle. Now my problem is I have 3ad on its way to my store. When some thing new comes in I always got to try it. By all acounts this is great for mass, my question is would it benefit me to run this during my cut more so than the other products mentioned. I will buy it and save it if I dont run it right away so in your honest opinion (you being any of you AX crew) would I be better suited to holding on to the 3ad for my next cycle when I am not cutting. Thank you.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Though it can be run on a cut, I do believe that 3-AD is primarily meant for a bulking cycle. TTewell has run it on a cut in one of the initial tester logs and it seems to work a bit better for a "recomp" than a strict "cut".

I've been grappling with the very same dilemma. But instead of dismissing it and running it later, I'm going to run it on a recomp and see what it does for me. It's all up to you, though. :)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I think Im gonna wait on it. I got a few customers who like to try all the new stuff so I'll run MY in house testing on them. I would like to give 3ad a fair run and will use it for a clean bulk probably around the end of summer. Thanks timdull.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you, I think Im gonna wait on it. I got a few customers who like to try all the new stuff so I'll run MY in house testing on them. I would like to give 3ad a fair run and will use it for a clean bulk probably around the end of summer. Thanks timdull.
No probs! When it comes time to run it, if you need any help with anything, just let us know. And definitely come back and tell us how it went! :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya for sure, consider it done.
Cool. When I get my arse in gear, I'm going to be running a 3-AD cycle full-on in May (I think). When I do, I'll come back and give you a link to my log on the AX forum. But I warn ya, it's a continual log I've been running, so the 3-AD part will probably start on page 30!! :lol:

Tim's Initial Plans:
2 weeks 3-AD solo 4 caps/ED
2 weeks 3-AD solo 6 caps/ED
2 weeks 3-AD & MFX Max 6 caps/ED each

We'll see how it goes from there. ;) :D

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Tim's Initial Plans:
2 weeks 3-AD solo 4 caps/ED
2 weeks 3-AD solo 6 caps/ED
2 weeks 3-AD & MFX Max 6 caps/ED each
Timdull2, this looks interesting. How much do you weigh? This looks like something I would try. Trying to decide which path to take-Epi pulse or the above.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Timdull2, this looks interesting. How much do you weigh? This looks like something I would try. Trying to decide which path to take-Epi pulse or the above.
How much do I weigh? :lol: At last check, just shy of 300lbs. :head: I usually have to up-dose things, but not always. Then again, I'm the experimental type...within reason. ;)

young4life

Awards
  • Established
How much do I weigh? :lol: At last check, just shy of 300lbs. :head: I usually have to up-dose things, but not always. Then again, I'm the experimental type...within reason. ;)
Whew, you're a big boy. I was trying to see if those doses would work for me. Obviously not. HAHAHA - I weigh 205.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whew, you're a big boy. I was trying to see if those doses would work for me. Obviously not. HAHAHA - I weigh 205.
For over 220, the 6 cap dose would be good. But for 205, and for anyone relatively new to the game, then go with 4. You'll still do good!! :D