3-ad.....info

piff

piff

Awards
1) Someone has already tried this pro-hormone?

2) Advanced PCT can suffice as PCT on it?

3)What are the optimal doses of both products?

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
I haven't tried 3-AD YET but plan on doing a cycle around June. aPCT will be enough for your PCT after 3-AD. The recommend dosage is 4 caps of 3-AD per day BUT if your over 200lbs you can take up to 6 caps per day. Here is a break down of how to dose 3-AD.

-To maximize the effectiveness of 3-AD, please consume each serving with at least 15-20g of fats. Any fat will work. Peanut butter, fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, flax seed oils, MCT oils, etc.

-Spread each serving roughly 8 hours apart.

-On non-workout days, 3-AD should be taken at your 2nd meal, and then again at your 5th or 6th meal. You do not want to consume 3-AD with your first meal as 3-AD requires a high fat content to maximize absorption. Due to this fact, you need your 1st meal to absorb quickly to feed your muscles after a long night's sleep. A high fat intake will slow down the absorption of your breakfast and will be counteractive to breakfasts' anabolic effects.

-This same rule applies to post workout. Both breakfast and post workout are the two times out of the days that you want FAST absorption of nutrients. DO NOT consume 3-AD therefore with breakfast or with your postworkout meal.

-On workout days, ideally you will want to take 2 caps of 3-AD 45-60 minutes prior to working out with a high fat meal. The high fat meal will maximize absorption and will provide you body with fuel to power through your workouts. Everybody's schedule is different and sometimes breakfast is some people's first meal AND pre-workout meal. In that case, consume your servings of 3-AD at a later point throughout the day. You will still gain the full anabolic benefits.

piff

piff

Awards
Ok thank you.

I would like clarification ..
My weight is 72 kg then should be good 4capsule per day?

Can distribute as follows:
Not training days.

1) capsules after breakfast
2) hours after the meal 13:00
3) snack after 17:00 hours
4) after dinner hours 20:00

Correct?

Training days:

1 after breakfast
2 pre-allenamneto
1 after dinner

Correct?

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Since your weight is 72kg I would stick with 4 caps per day. On non-workout days I would take 2 caps w/ your Second meal w/ 15-20g of fat and then the next 2 caps around meal 5 or 6.

On workout days take 2 caps about 45-60 minutes pre-workout w/ a high fat meal. Then your next 2 caps can be taken later in the day w/ a meal.

What time do you workout and I can outline a more detailed dosage schedule.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you.

I would like clarification ..
My weight is 72 kg then should be good 4capsule per day?

Can distribute as follows:
Not training days.

1) capsules after breakfast
2) hours after the meal 13:00
3) snack after 17:00 hours
4) after dinner hours 20:00

Correct?

Training days:

1 after breakfast
2 pre-allenamneto
1 after dinner

Correct?
You want to take 2 pills at a time. The dose is 2 pills twice daily with 15-20 grams of quality fat.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the timeline on when Nutra will likely have this?

Mr.50

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
AX --> Distributor --> Nutra

AX shipped to the distributors on the 11th so.........? Anytime?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want to take 2 pills at a time. The dose is 2 pills twice daily with 15-20 grams of quality fat.
Yep, way to go, Smart Brutha. ;) :lol:

Don't split the doses up. Time them more with your meals instead of your workouts. Spreading the doses out evenly throughout the day to coincide with meals that would contain the optimal amount of fats - as mentioned in the above statements by gltrdone. Don't worry so much about the "wake-up" or the "pre-w/o" times...those types of doses are more akin to the MFX dosing. 3-AD is different, and it WILL be fine to dose them "not near" the actual workout times.

HelloEvo

Awards
Here is one thing I don't understand. If get two bottles of both 3-AD and 11-OXO, and run both for about 30 days (11-OXO will be more likely around 20-25) will Advanced PCT be enough? I was thinking to throw powerfull and/or anabolic pump in there but I'm not convinced that's enough either. Can anyone give some insight? I don't mean to hijack the thread but I didn't want to make another one either.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Berberine (as found in anabolic pump) has a tendency to lower cholesterol levels via lowering insulin levels, which slowers the body's cholesterol production.

Testosterone is made from cholesterol, so it makes it harder to "rebuild the house" when you have "less bricks". If you want to use Anabolic Pump, I would totally recommend waiting at least 2 weeks into PCT before giving it the go ahead. Provided AP has enough of the active tannin, it will be a nice li'l anti-lipogenic, but for getting your test levels back to normal, I wouldn't go there.

How are you dosing your 3-AD? While it's pretty mild with the regular doses, when stacked and with higher doses, it may become suppressive enough to warrant the use of a SERM for speedier recovery and better maintained gains.

HelloEvo

Awards
Berberine (as found in anabolic pump) has a tendency to lower cholesterol levels via lowering insulin levels, which slowers the body's cholesterol production.

Testosterone is made from cholesterol, so it makes it harder to "rebuild the house" when you have "less bricks". If you want to use Anabolic Pump, I would totally recommend waiting at least 2 weeks into PCT before giving it the go ahead. Provided AP has enough of the active tannin, it will be a nice li'l anti-lipogenic, but for getting your test levels back to normal, I wouldn't go there.

How are you dosing your 3-AD? While it's pretty mild with the regular doses, when stacked and with higher doses, it may become suppressive enough to warrant the use of a SERM for speedier recovery and better maintained gains.
I was planning on taking 6 caps of 3-AD on lifting days and 4 on off days. Same goes for 11-OXO.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabolic Pump is 15-18% Corosolic Acid, and 45-55% Tannins (specific to Tannic Acid). However, that's somewhat aside the point, and I don't think your point is well made.

While Berberine has been shown to reduce both triglycerides and LDL Cholesterol (an especially good trait after a cycle of Anabolics, IMO) mean HDL levels have not been affected in any study I have seen. Considering the positive association between Cholesterol and Testosterone is most dependent on HDL, the risk is not very prominent. Actually, lowering LDL post-cycle is advisable for post-cycle return to normal HPTA function.

I would actually prescribe AP's use in P.C.T., and have used the method myself; especially if one is using an AI throughout cycle, where GLUT4 regulation via Estrogen will be reduced. As well, abnormal glucose tolerance has historically been correlated to lower Testosterone levels as well.

At any rate, I would disagree there is any risk, and would advocate just the opposite.

And Berberine's anti-cholesterol MOA is via lipid-binding protein modulation. ;)

Berberine lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, August-Sept, 2005 by Alan R. Gaby

Forty-three hypercholesterolemic patients were randomly assigned to receive 500 mg of berberine twice a day (n = 32) or placebo (n = 11) for 3 months. In the berberine group, compared with baseline, the mean serum cholesterol level fell by 29% (p < 0.0001), LDL-cholesterol fell by 25% (p < 0.0001), and triglycerides fell by 35% (p < 0.0001), whereas the mean HDL-cholesterol level did not change. Changes in the placebo group were small and not statistically significant. No side effects were reported, except for mild constipation in one patient.
Testosterone levels correlate positively with HDL cholesterol levels in men with Type 2 diabetes

Roger D Stanworth1, Dheeraj Kapoor1, Kevin S Channer2 & T Hugh Jones1

1Academic Unit of Endocrinology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom; 2Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Regression analysis revealed that HDL-C levels were positively associated with TT (regression coefficient r=0.253, P<0.001), BioT (r=0.172, P=0.003), cBioT (r=0.219, P=<0.001), cFT (r=0.139, P=0.18) and SHBG (r=0.169, P=0.004). Total cholesterol levels were not significantly associated with testosterone levels but there was a trend towards a negative association of testosterone with total cholesterol (P=0.051).

HelloEvo

Awards
Why the alternating dose?
Well I've been reading everywhere that this is the best way to go, actually I miswrote the previous post, I was planning on going 4 caps for like the first two weeks then bump it up. What's the optimal dosage?