Trisorbagen and meal timing

Messenger

Awards
Hi,

I started using Trisorbagen alongside Furazadrol earlier this week. I did a quick search but I couldn"t find info about Trisorbagen timing. I know to take it with the Furazadrol, which I am taking 3/day. I have seen in some posts that food intake doesnt really affect Furazadrol, but it should be taken with a small amount of fat.

So my question is, if these are both taken at meal times, will the effect be that the Trisorbagen acts more like a digestive enzyme than an amplifier of the anabolic compound? Will the Trisorbagen have greater effects on the Furaz when taken separate from meals?

Thanks!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I started using Trisorbagen alongside Furazadrol earlier this week. I did a quick search but I couldn"t find info about Trisorbagen timing. I know to take it with the Furazadrol, which I am taking 3/day. I have seen in some posts that food intake doesnt really affect Furazadrol, but it should be taken with a small amount of fat.

So my question is, if these are both taken at meal times, will the effect be that the Trisorbagen acts more like a digestive enzyme than an amplifier of the anabolic compound? Will the Trisorbagen have greater effects on the Furaz when taken separate from meals?

Thanks!
Trisorbagen was intended to be taken with meals 3x daily.

Messenger

Awards
Okay thanks!
On the packaging all it says is "with the product to be amplified".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say to go ahead and take it whenever you dose the Fur. It is meant to amplify the effects of whatever you take it with, increasing absorption and keeping it in your system longer. In that case, whether you take Fur with food or not, take Trisorb at the same time.

Personally, I've had no problems dosing Trisorb on an empty stomach. Then again, mine is made of rusty metal and just about anything that goes in there sits ok. :)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say to go ahead and take it whenever you dose the Fur. It is meant to amplify the effects of whatever you take it with, increasing absorption and keeping it in your system longer. In that case, whether you take Fur with food or not, take Trisorb at the same time.

Personally, I've had no problems dosing Trisorb on an empty stomach. Then again, mine is made of rusty metal and just about anything that goes in there sits ok. :)
Right, I should have been more specific.

I personally would take the Fur with a meal anyway (for extra absorption purposes). So the dose of Trisorb would coincide with the Fur dose.

Messenger

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I am taking them both usually with food, except sometimes my pre-workout dosing is just with a small amount of fat, depending on my schedule that day.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds goo, bro! Good luck with the stack and your training. If there's anything else we can do to help along the way, just ask!! :D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Whacked Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24