Pimp'n AX at Cal State Fullerton

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since our college has no football team, being 5'10, 230lbs [20% bf] makes me one of the larger, more muscular guys on campus.

I just bought a couple [old] Alpha Male T's, so I'll be pimp'n AX around the Kinesiology Department. Can't wait for the new designs!!!

:head::head::head:

Last edited:
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since our college has no football team, being 5'10, 230lbs [20% bf] makes me one of the larger, more muscular guys on campus.

I just bought a couple [old] Alpha Male T's, so I'll be pimp'n AX around the Kineseology Department. Can't wait for the new designs!!!

:head::head::head:
What's wrong here??:blink:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what you're talking about sir.... :ntome:
Kinda OT, but have you taken your CSCS exam, yet? I am going to take it sometime in the summer and, if it's anything like their PT exam, I am going to need to brush up on a lot of knowledge.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda OT, but have you taken your CSCS exam, yet? I am going to take it sometime in the summer and, if it's anything like their PT exam, I am going to need to brush up on a lot of knowledge.
Yes, awating results. I'm looking to take the NSCA-CPT at a later time.

My professor for my strength and conditioning class was Dr. Lee Brown, president of the NSCA. If you want I can send you a link to his site where you can download the power point notes for the undergrad S&C class and the Grad S&C class. Thats what I used as my huuuuge study guide, but it beats reading the entire book. You can study only the very relevant topics mostly likely to be on the CSCS exam.

Dr. Brown has his own site apart from the school, so you don't need to be a CSUF student to access it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, awating results. I'm looking to take the NSCA-CPT at a later time.

My professor for my strength and conditioning class was Dr. Lee Brown, president of the NSCA. If you want I can send you a link to his site where you can download the power point notes for the undergrad S&C class and the Grad S&C class. Thats what I used as my huuuuge study guide, but it beats reading the entire group.

Dr. Brown has his own site apart from the school, so you don't need to be a CSUF student to access it.
Hook a nigga up...

I wasn't prepared for the CPT (I was still a frosh in college), so you should be able to get it with relative ease.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hook a nigga up...

I wasn't prepared for the CPT (I was still a frosh in college), so you should be able to get it with relative ease.
I'll send you a PM tomorrow morning or afternoon. Its book marked on my computer at work.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I have the power point that you are talking about. I plan on getting certified soon.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I just found out that they were hosting the exam at my college in April, but I don't have the $$ to pay for it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I just found out that they were hosting the exam at my college in April, but I don't have the $$ to pay for it.
I sent you the links, let me know if theres any trouble with it for whatever reason.