some help guys!

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
Alright well i have started my ultimate stack and have noticed the strength changes but also i have been adding allot of weight on 7 lbs to be exact i stared the stack a few months ago weighing 243 now i am up to 258 i know not all of it is muscle, but i do see the difference in my body. my legs back chest and shoulders all got bigger but my gut seems to be a little bigger also. i know my diet hasn't been on point but it hasn't been that bad either, well today it was but it was my daughters B-day so i get a pass. SO can someone tell me if gaining weight could be from other things? I am an endomorph so i i gain muscle fast but fat come even faster. It seems like ever since i started the ultimate stack weight piles n faster. now all that hard work seems to be going to waste. I even stopped creatine cuz i thought it was allot of water retention. so if any one can help i would appreciate it. Also can someone tell me a good amount of calories per body weight.
i would hate to start the Atkins diet, (seems to be the only diet that works for me).

:burg: this is how i feel!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm the same way as you as far as gaining muscle/fat is concerned. We have to be extra extra careful about what we eat or else some of it is bound to be stored as fat. All I can say is to get that diet dialed in as best you can! Are you eating smaller, more frequent meals? That's definitely the way to go.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Carb cycle. Or instead just cut the carbs after 4 or 5 pm each day. Do this and don't eat like a pig and include some cardio and you should see some improvement. When you find which works and with how much cardio you can gain muscle without putting on the big gut at the same time.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right, Dane. And probably the best times for you to do cardio are going to be either very first thing in the morning or just after a good lifting session.