superdrol ng same effects?

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
i was woundering if anyone has tested superdrol ng and the original superdrol, what are the differences and wich 1 is better?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was woundering if anyone has tested superdrol ng and the original superdrol, what are the differences and wich 1 is better?
While we can not necessarily discuss the original, we can say that what is "better" is subject to interpretation. The two products are very distinctly different than eachother. The new version is a lighter PH with stimulant qualities to improve driver, focus, and workout intensity. The original was, well, it's on the ban list now and that's about that.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
will i get the same effects as i would the original? o_O

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
aww well thats no fun, thanks for the info guys

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem. Simply put, you won't get the same results as the original, however with SDNG, you will get results without having to buy black market and have the FDA potentially breathing down your neck.

mike23nads

Awards
timdull2 do you know of any support sups that can be used with sdng?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Don't know of any. Mostly cause ya don't need any! (Answered your PM on it, btw.)

With SDNG, you won't need the liver protection or anything else that folks associate with the original. You won't have the supposed sides that you may have with that one, which is a good thing in my book. (And yes, I say supposed because I haven't run the original and I believe in speaking from experience over heresay.)

Hope that helps. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, it's a love/hate relationship.

Will your strength and mass gains come like they would with the original? Nope. Will you be one of happy folks who had dangerous liver and cholesterol profiles, development of gynecomastia, hypoglycemia, or a painful pressure in the calves and lower back like with the original? Nope.

We took away some of the good, but even more of the bad. :D