Introducing...MassFX Maximum Strength!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[img]http://anabolicminds.com/massfx.jpg[/img]
Introducing MassFX. Three time award winning pro-anabolic, Mass FX, forged revolutionary gains in raw, animalistic power and lean muscle mass from just one bottle.

It created plateau shattering workouts and amplified testosterone levels so high that it unleashed that “do anything, kick-ass, aggressive, strong, confident, dominant male leader of the pack” feeling that we call the “Alpha-Male” in everyone that used it.

Mass FX was selected as a product of the year by Muscle & Fitness magazine,
Anabolic of the Year by DXL Magazine, and
“2008 Best of the Best” by PlanetMuscle Magazine

NOW this beast just got even BIGGER! MassFX Maximum Strength goes far beyond our first formula by generating even more animalist gains in lean mass and raw power, by providing complete anabolic amplification of testosterone, forcing accelerated rates of protein synthesis far beyond 25R-diol alone, providing pro-anabolic-adaptogenic support and by
precisely modulating estrogen for optimal strength and mass gains.

Mass FX Maximum Strength; the new “King of Kings” in natural pro-anabolics!

Mass FX - Maximum Strength

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg
11-alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone ], Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], 25R-diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol], Sea Buckthorn isolated for [Secoisolariciresinol and Matairesinol], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], Forslean™

WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women, or persons under the age of 18. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Always consult a physician before beginning this or any dietary supplement and/or training program. Do not use this product if you have a family history of prostate or kidney disease or endocrine condition. If you are taking any dietary supplement or prescription drugs, consult with your physician before using this product. Do not exceed suggested dosage to avoid potential adverse negative side affects.

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah sweet, thats some nice changes to it! Makes that AX x-factor stack log opportunity even sweeter :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
What did they change? Same 120 caps per bottle, so thats good.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
damn..MF is my favorite test booster
now even got a stronger MF
ETA?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is this only used twice a day, or is it four times a day like the original?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I read the insert download:ntome:.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice packaging for sure....ill take 2...thanks

Iceman888

Awards
That looks great and all, I hope they come out with a more potent hyperdrol X2!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looks great mace...now wheres my bottle!?!?!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA! i should ask you the same thing......... ;)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I have been waiting for this to stack with the new 3 ad. Whats the eta on this stuff

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there will be testers..........not sure when yet.

but i think one of these will be part of the XFactor/AX stacks that jjohn is giving away

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there will be testers..........not sure when yet.

but i think one of these will be part of the XFactor/AX stacks that jjohn is giving away
I was wondering if this was one of the XF stacks. Good to know.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would buy it just so I can sit and drool at the box graphics etc. I bet you can get hugezors just staring at the box! :D

Sign me up for sample bottles ;)

Neoborn

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this talking about in the insert

"Featuring tow powerful pro-hormones, the Alpha Male stack unleashes the unparralled mass building power of [B]3-AD, testosterone, 5-AD, 11-Alpha, and Prasterone."[/B]

Are these yet to be released products?

28540MC

Awards
What about the University study on 25-R was it ever released?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
What about the University study on 25-R was it ever released?
Its not finished yet. Dr.D had the latest update. I will make sure the results are posted when its complete. Its going to be published anyways.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Old MFX- 2 caps = 1060 mg

New MFX- 2 caps = 1005 mg (plus new ingredients, minus dhb and bioperine)

Does this mean that the amount of divanil or 25r has been reduced?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It means we made the formula the most effective as humanly possible. 25R has been reduced as the amount used was a little overkill we found. This formula is 100% about synergy. We worked closely with Dr.D (original mfx) and Designer Supplements designing this. This formula is from two great minds who are the pioneers of the first to market products of both Divanil and 25R.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Old MFX- 2 caps = 1060 mg

New MFX- 2 caps = 1005 mg (plus new ingredients, minus dhb and bioperine)

Does this mean that the amount of divanil or 25r has been reduced?
5% decrease in 25R-diol when it comes with 200% more synergistic ingredients, is a fair trade, I think.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It means we made the formula the most effective as humanly possible. 25R has been reduced as the amount used was a little overkill we found. This formula is 100% about synergy. We worked closely with Dr.D (original mfx) and Designer Supplements designing this. This formula is from two great minds who are the pioneers of the first to market products of both Divanil and 25R.
I smiled when I read this. Even more reason for me to try this formula.

11-alpha is crazy good stuff.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I smiled when I read this. Even more reason for me to try this formula.

11-alpha is crazy good stuff.
Yes it is. I've had some decent results with a much less potent extract in the past. I can't wait to see how this pans out.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is. I've had some decent results with a much less potent extract in the past. I can't wait to see how this pans out.
Certainly.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i was reading the ultimate mass cycle in the PDF and is it safe to run sdng for 12 weeks with all that other stuff?:blink:

raptor2003

Awards
haha to AX reps, so no need for DHB and bioperine for increasing absorption?? LOL

I had to laugh because AX and PA argued a lot about this, seems PA was right

or maybe if I take DHB and bioperine it will make the new massfx 1000%%++ better?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wow strong 107th post :p IP check few posts long term user, low rep....tsc tsc tsc :nono:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha to AX reps, so no need for DHB and bioperine for increasing absorption?? LOL

I had to laugh because AX and PA argued a lot about this, seems PA was right

or maybe if I take DHB and bioperine it will make the new massfx 1000%%++ better?
we sell trisorbagen, so why put it in the product? People may ahve a bottle laying around, then take more, it would be overkill and a waste of money on BOTH the company and the customer.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post, Mace. With Trisorbagen being inexpensive, long-lasting for the bottle, and a good idea to use with ANYTHING, it may just be a staple in your arsenal to boost effectiveness of all others. No use putting the same ingredients in this product as well. What's in it, as explained, has synergy - they work well together. (You know, like AX reps!)

We, too, have been drooling at the release of this since we first heard about it not long ago! 2008 is a year to get HEYOOOOGE!!!!!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
On the supp/log forum i am doing a Mass Fx log unsponsored...would love to compare to Max strength mass fx when i am finished with it, hint hint lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the supp/log forum i am doing a Mass Fx log unsponsored...would love to compare to Max strength mass fx when i am finished with it, hint hint lol
I'm starting the UMC on Monday. Would love to switch in the new version for the second half, hint hint lol

Just playin with ya bud! Perhaps when the opportunity to get some arrises, you'll take notice and take advantage of it! :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sinner i notice you ve said youve used 11 alpha before mind giving some insight? what else contians this? whats its main function? test boosting?.... guess it would help if i downloaded and read the insert but id still like to hear your opinion.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this talking about in the insert

"Featuring tow powerful pro-hormones, the Alpha Male stack unleashes the unparralled mass building power of [B]3-AD, testosterone, 5-AD, 11-Alpha, and Prasterone."[/B]

Are these yet to be released products?
Bump

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

This is what I've been waiting for!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically, most of them are but one. I'll not mention which as of yet, but.... if that looks awesome to you, you've only got a very short wait till your wildest dreams come true!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, bros......this is about all i can say right now about the 3-AD........

Its called 3-AD. Its been completely re-worked, formulated, and ordered. It will be the best non-methyl the planet has seen. (and DSHEA)

Oh and yes Adrenosterone (Adrenodione) is getting released at the same time as a separate item. We wanted to keep 3-AD cutting edge. I would say 3-AD is much more hardcore than Arenosterone which was slotted for 3-AD before we changed it. Although it will stack great and you can purchase that at the same time under the name Adrenodione.

Our online team will have more information, announcements, and testing opportunities in the coming weeks. 3-AD will be the next release after MFX Max Strength.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Ok, bros......this is about all i can say right now about the 3-AD........

Its called 3-AD. Its been completely re-worked, formulated, and ordered. It will be the best non-methyl the planet has seen. (and DSHEA)

Oh and yes Adrenosterone (Adrenodione) is getting released at the same time as a separate item. We wanted to keep 3-AD cutting edge. I would say 3-AD is much more hardcore than Arenosterone which was slotted for 3-AD before we changed it. Although it will stack great and you can purchase that at the same time under the name Adrenodione.

Our online team will have more information, announcements, and testing opportunities in the coming weeks. 3-AD will be the next release after MFX Max Strength.
DAMN YOU GUYS!!! RELEASE THE STUFF ALLREADY!!!! pretty please.....:eek:. LOL!! Can't wiat to have a go at these goodies! MassFX Max looks awesome indeed!!!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically, most of them are but one. I'll not mention which as of yet, but.... if that looks awesome to you, you've only got a very short wait till your wildest dreams come true!!!
So there will be a product 3-AD, 5-AD, and testosterone. 11-Alpha is in MFX and Prasterone is in SDNG.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So there will be a product 3-AD, 5-AD, and testosterone. 11-Alpha is in MFX and Prasterone is in SDNG.
no.........

i think the logic in that statement was that the DHEA (Prasterone) converts to 5-Ad and then testosterone. I don't ahve enough info on the 3-AD yet, that statement could be talking about some conversions from 3-AD, too.

3-AD, MassFX Maximum Strength, and SDNG are the 3 products that are being referenced.