site said (on phone) that 3-AD IS OUT....?!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
ok....supplement warehouse said 3-AD was IN STOCK....

I called this morning after seeing it listed as such on their site. Why did they say this? I also told them that AX said it hasnt even shipped yet, so they might want to check and actually see if it's on the shelf....they said it was there...?

HHHTheGame

Awards
I was just in their store last night and it wasn't on the shelf ( I live a couple miles away from West Allis in WI).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh... That's a new one to me, boys. Checkin on it, but did they make sure that it was OUR 3-AD? I'm hoping that nobody is trying to pull a fast one.

On their site, it says "Coming Soon". Then again, it also says that we make "Halo", and that phera is still for sale with pricematch disabled.

Perhaps they need to update their records a bit. ;)

HHHTheGame

Awards
I have to go in for some stuff today. I'll take a look.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool - get back to me later with what they say. Make sure that you say that someone over the phone told you it was in. Perhaps if something is there, they'll let ya see it. If not, then call them on the mistake and maybe you'll get a discount for their screw up!! :D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Cool - get back to me later with what they say. Make sure that you say that someone over the phone told you it was in. Perhaps if something is there, they'll let ya see it. If not, then call them on the mistake and maybe you'll get a discount for their screw up!! :D
LOL....yes!

Also, I DID tell them it was made by Anabolic Xtreme.... :confused:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Then again, it also says that we make "Halo", and that phera is still for sale with pricematch disabled.
oh how i wish that were true :p

To be honest though 3AD is like the a highly anticipated game sequel, you REALLY want it, but the release date just keeps on getting longer and longer, and as time goes by, the more you want it....

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

To be honest though 3AD is like the a highly anticipated game sequel, you REALLY want it, but the release date just keeps on getting longer and longer, and as time goes by, the more you want it....
LOL...like Halo 2....I was in awe when it ACTUALLY came out!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've placed an order for 3-AD, and something gets sent to you, contact an AX rep right away. I don't know what they gave you, but it sure ain't 3-AD.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HA! Great analogy! Perhaps it'll be more like PS3, though I don't know how good it is. Regardless... WHEN it comes out, it'll ROCK SOCKS!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nah......it'll be like an XBOX360 that WORKS without that DAMN red circle of death! :frustrate

ITS COMING, guys! but, then again, so is SANTA! ;)

seriously, skircus, i need osme of dat dere intrabolic, so as i have said in the past! IT WILL COME OUT! Read my sig!

2008 is the year that many dreams are made of! :head:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
nah......it'll be like an XBOX360 that WORKS without that DAMN red circle of death! :frustrate

ITS COMING, guys! but, then again, so is SANTA! ;)

seriously, skircus, i need osme of dat dere intrabolic, so as i have said in the past! IT WILL COME OUT! Read my sig!

2008 is the year that many dreams are made of! :head:
i will get you some.....we can work something out ;)

I have some IA at my apartment right now....when i go back for next semester, I will PM you :)

Etomic

Awards
  • Established

This is probably the master plan. The "FDA limbo" is really a self-storage facility and they're topping the hype off with forbidden fruit status.

j/k winter weather is making me miss summer and 3-ad conspiracy theories takes me back :run:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
j/k winter weather is making me miss summer and 3-ad conspiracy theories takes me back :run:
HA! I like that! So much non-drama these days. Refreshing, yet lacking excitement... ;)

Well, if Mace says it's coming, then... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
This is probably the master plan. The "FDA limbo" is really a self-storage facility and they're topping the hype off with forbidden fruit status.

Ahh, yes i can see clearly now... and when they do release it, it will be one bottle at a time, causing nationwide frenzy of 3AD fanatics to pay $$$ per bottle, then just when you finally have the bottle in your tight grip, BAM!! 4AD will be the new kid on the block.

(Future Family photo of the homies at AX promoting their new product 4AD)

HHHTheGame

Awards
Sorry for the delay, but they didn't have anything in stock. I've found that they usually say, "yes, it's in stock" under the assumption that you are placing an order online. I called once to make sure they had AP in stock and of course I got the, "yes". I told them I'd be in the store in a couple of hours to pick it up. I show up and AS I'M STANDING AT THE COUNTER (three hours later mind you) someone from the back calls up to the front on the speaker phone wanting to make sure AP was in stock because someone was coming in to pick it up. They had one bottle on the shelf. Now, THREE hours after she said it was in stock, they got around to calling up front to make sure.

All of this goes without saying that I love this place. It's the only place I can get what I want, does price matching, and is LOCAL.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered from them before...and I noticed that 3 AD was on their site (hadn't been before) yesterday and it said "in stock". I placed an order after they said that it was indeed there...the order never shipped and now the 3 AD on their site reads "Coming Soon". Looks like their web guy/gal made a mistake by activating the "add to cart" button!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I have ordered from them before...and I noticed that 3 AD was on their site (hadn't been before) yesterday and it said "in stock". I placed an order after they said that it was indeed there...the order never shipped and now the 3 AD on their site reads "Coming Soon". Looks like their web guy/gal made a mistake by activating the "add to cart" button!
:smite:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told ya! ;)

Thanks a bunch for doing the leg work, guys. It's good for us to know what retailers are saying that they have/don't have. Feedback of all sorts is always very important to us.

But rest assured that when 3-AD is released, the only problem telling you guys will be which of us reps sees it first and who has the fastest internet connection to get the word to you!!! (Trust us, we're JUST as excited about this stuff as you are. And for those of us who've tried it....even more so!)

More info to come as it is available...

Lift Gate Gus

Lift Gate Gus

Awards
I have been a good kid all year but it seems like every Christmas we still get the shaft.

I want my 3-AD!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Told ya! ;)

Thanks a bunch for doing the leg work, guys. It's good for us to know what retailers are saying that they have/don't have. Feedback of all sorts is always very important to us.

But rest assured that when 3-AD is released, the only problem telling you guys will be which of us reps sees it first and who has the fastest internet connection to get the word to you!!! (Trust us, we're JUST as excited about this stuff as you are. And for those of us who've tried it....even more so!)

More info to come as it is available...

I will be re-routing the truck delivery to my house instead of Europa :)