What's the lowdown on sdNG?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to hear about what some users of this product think about their cycle(s) of SuperdrolNG. Good, bad, okay?

Let us all know!

I've got 2 bottles and am thinking about running it in a few months.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there's a lot of positive reviews on the AX home site, forum.anabolicx.com

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I can not say much, but today was my first day of SDNG, Trisorb, and Mass FX. It has a strong stim effect, which doesn't bother me a whole lot. It is also a VERY potent diuretic, which I hope lessens over time, but definitely need to drink 1.5-2 gallons of water and have multivitamins ready. Strength also increased in the first workout. Dramatically. Hopefully, it wasn't all psychological, though, since I just popped my PH cherry. The pump is also insane, better than any pre-workout supp. I've tried, far better than 120g WMS and creatine.
But again, this is just day 1.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can not say much, but today was my first day of SDNG, Trisorb, and Mass FX. It has a strong stim effect, which doesn't bother me a whole lot. It is also a VERY potent diuretic, which I hope lessens over time, but definitely need to drink 1.5-2 gallons of water and have multivitamins ready. Strength also increased in the first workout. Dramatically. Hopefully, it wasn't all psychological, though, since I just popped my PH cherry. The pump is also insane, better than any pre-workout supp. I've tried, far better than 120g WMS and creatine.
But again, this is just day 1.

And yet, that's the resounding response from a Day 1! A lot of that has to do with the stims in it and the go-go-go mentality. But, the stack itself with MFX will continue to provide that affect for a long while to come! For those who took it, strength, stamina, pump, drive, aggression ... were all things that increased. The combo is lethal, and I think I'll safely say it's the one AX combo I like most but haven't gotten to combine yet. But someday soon!! On their own, I loved 'em...together, look out!!! :numbered: