Stop Watching The Macy's Parade and SQUAT!!! ...I mean...Happy Thanksgiving from AX

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to wish everybody at AM a Happy Thanksgiving from Anabolic Xtreme. Enjoy the feast, after all the hard work a lot of you guys have been putting it, you deserve a nice little break. Most importantly, take some time today to reflect on the things you're truly thankful for.

God Bless and Dig in,

~thesinner and the rest of those crazy AXoholics.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on, AM bruthahood and sistahood!! Remember, if cutting, go for the sweet potatoes over the regular mashed! ;)

And how did you know I was watching the parade?!? I mean, I'm not really watching it....just waiting for the National Dog Show afterwards... Max is excited for it!!!! :D :D :D

Happy Turkey Day to all. Give thanks to all those 'things' and 'loved ones' as we give thanks to you, too. :)

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
thanks and happy thanksgiving to you two and everyone else on the AM board.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to wish everybody at AM a Happy Thanksgiving from Anabolic Xtreme. Enjoy the feast, after all the hard work a lot of you guys have been putting it, you deserve a nice little break. Most importantly, take some time today to reflect on the things you're truly thankful for.

God Bless and Dig in,

~thesinner and the rest of those crazy AXoholics.
Thanks for the sentiments bro. Hope you and everyone else has a good day also.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on, AM bruthahood and sistahood!! Remember, if cutting, go for the sweet potatoes over the regular mashed! ;)
Go for the sweety taters regardless. Not only do they so totally pwn regular mashed, but they're on sale everywhere for 1/2 the regular price.

Sorry, I'm a huge fan of sweet potatoes. I hope my Aunt made the pecan/brown sugar caserole with them (I'll try and get ya that recipe for the home base if I can get it).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I'm a huge fan of sweet potatoes. I hope my Aunt made the pecan/brown sugar caserole with them (I'll try and get ya that recipe for the home base if I can get it).
My mom's giving that kinda thing a whirl this year...will have to see how it turns out! I still prefer my own regular mashed sweetie taties (recipe already on the home base!). Much obliged for any new ones!

Turkey go gobble. Timmy go gobble!! :thumbsup: