well???

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
so i started the ultimate stack and nothing... i took 2 mass fx and didn't feel anything. Ive been taking the supplements through out the day and don't feel any different. I actually feel weaker at times and very sleepy. no difference in libido. so am i doing something wrong??? Ive been drinking allot of water eating every 2-3 hours and nothing? can someone help me use the supplements better?

thanks
Josh

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
i week or so... i was under the impression this stack worked right away. they said you will fill it(mass fx) with the first dose.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From the first dose? Actually, that's the claim with SDNG. If dosing propersly, MFX should kick in within days, perhaps by week 2. I can't recall exactly when it did for me last time I ran it, but it did and I knew it. Some experience things sooner than others.

What is your dosing protocol with it right now? How long have you been on it?

Also remember that MFX isn't a 2/day thing. Dosing for Ultimate Stack is more like:

MFX - 4/ED spread evenly (1-2 pre-w/o is great)
HX2 - 4/ED spread evenly (2 pre-bed is awesome)
R2 - I prefer 1breakfast, 1 4-hours later, 1 pre-, 1post- if working longer than an hour.

Like I asked, let me know your dosing/timing and maybe we can help to tweak for ya! You've chosen a killer stack, let's just make sure you've got it down right! ;)

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
You know what tim? You represent anabolic X to the maxx! Thank you. well here we go lets see...lets start on my workdays,sat. sun. mon.
wake up at 5 am take 1= mass fx,1=hyperdrol,1=R2
then drink a probolic protien shake

next dosing is at 10:30 1=MFX,1=HX2 then lunch at 11am

after that is 4:00 1=MFX

get out of work at 6:00pm

next dosing at 8:00 1=MFX
then before sleep 2=HX2, probolic protien shake.
on my days off
tues.wed.thurs.fri.
wake up 12:00pm
2=MFX,1R2,1HX2
12:30work out
1:30(AFTER WORKOUT) 1R2,1Hx2
4:30 1=mfx
8:00pm 1=MFX
B4 bed 2=HX2,1=R2
anything else let me know...
again thank you.

Josh

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okey dokey...looks decent, but perhaps a little tweakable.

From my notes (I had to take notes! HA!!), you're taking 2 retain on workout days and 1 on off-days. You've got 4 and 4 of the others in there. Let's maybe tinker with timing and some dosages?

Workout Days:
Waking/pre-workout: 2 MFX, 1HX2, 1 R2
Post-w/o: 1HX2, 1 R2
4:30- 1 MFX, 1 HX2
8:00 - 1 MFX
Pre-bed - 2 HX2, 1 R2

Off-days:
5am (wake) - 1 MFX, 1 HX2, 1 R2
10:30 - 1 MFX, 1 HX2, 1 R2
4:00 - 1 MFX
8:00 - 1 MFX, 1 HX2
Pre-bed - 2 HX2, 1 R2

I kept the same timeframe, given that sometimes our days revolve around breaks at work. I upped the doses of things on workout days (pulse cycle theory), and reduced or retimed on off-days. I figure that you don't need as much HX2 on off-days, but I could be proven wrong. Retain is good upon waking, 4 hours later, pre and post, and before bed - that's at max dosing (frequency) for the day. Off-days are a bit less, but still keeping key times for cortisol release in mind.

Yes, you may run out a bit quicker. But you may also reap more benefits now from it! Though the doses prescribed on the bottles are ideal, sometimes you need to kick it up a notch.

Anywho, that's how I'd run it. Questions, comments, concerns, corrections are always welcome! Good luck!