new t0 this. need help.

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
well my question is what would be the best supplement by anabolic extreme, to gain some mass, and get a little more cut? I was thinking SD-NG, or hyperdrol. But since i am new to this i need to know some things to watch for and have a few questions.
1) how long would i take each supplement? either one I will not be taking both.
2) What are the side effects?
3)What can i expect?
I know what the box says about each but i wanna hear from real people who have taken it.
4) I am 6' 246lbs what, when and how much should i take?
5)What should me diet be like? eg; high protein, high carbs, a little of both...

I would appreciate some help
and thanks to all who help.
cause i am ready :bruce3:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, how old are you, what is your training consist of and what is your diet.

Also what other products have you used, and how did you do on them .

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, how old are you, what is your training consist of and what is your diet.

Also what other products have you used, and how did you do on them .
Ditto on that. Knowing a bit about these factors will help us to help you better. In knowing your age, we can recommend for or against certain things, too. For instance, SDNG isn't meant for someone under the age of 21. Hyperdrol is good if you are over 18.

As for results, both products are different. To consider a mass product from AX, you can also include Mass FX to your choices. Both MFX and Hyperdrol (HX2) are non-hormonal and require no post cycle therapy such that SDNG does. (The therapy is done after your cycle to get hormone levels back to normal.)

Some quick recommendations:
Hyperdrol - to harden, cut a bit, and block estrogen
Mass FX - to bulk, harden, and get all-out power
SDNG - hormonal, but good for modest gains, focus, stamina

Just let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you out more than you could ever need!! :D :D :D

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
ok I am 24, so age isn't a problem. umm lets see my trainind is a 4 day routine.
tues
chest, abs
wed.
shoulders, (my back grows fast so i do one pull downs and dead lifts on this day also)
thurs.
arms, abs (arms are my weakest part)
friday
legs

diet
5:00 am protien shake

8:30 5 egg whites, kashi ceareal, bannana

11:00 grilled fish or chicken, yam and diet soda

2:00 Meal replacemtn bar, apple

4:00 bowl of veggies, fruit

6:30 dinner usualy some kind of meat, veggies and rice

b4 bed another protien shake. MHP's protien

as for other products i have only used NO product (waste of money, didnt feel no pump what so ever) creatine (bad bloating) and i have a high tolerance for caffine and energy products. I am looking for the product that will get me cut, but also want more muscle gains, more energy in the gym

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaah...there we go! Thanks for the info, man! Looks like you've got your stuff down pretty good.

As for supplements to help out, I'll recommend a few combos that'll do ya nicely.

1. AX Cutting Stack - Hyperdrol, Stimulant X, Retain 2
2. Ultimate Mass Cycle - Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Retain 2
3. New "don't have no name yet" stack - SDNG, Mass FX

Here's the skinny. The cutter is awesome for keeping and gaining muscle while shedding bodyfat. Hyperdrol works to keep estrogen under control while retain keeps the cortisol levels in check - great for those longer workouts associated with lifting+cardio. The Mass stack is awesome for overall raw power, bulk, and cut. Adding Mass FX in there as a bulking agent, gains may be anywhere from 5-10 pounds in as little as a month! That's clean, muscle weight, too! Again, Retain helps keep cortisol down, thusly leaning you out a bit, too.

Now the new stack of SDNG and Mass FX is awesome for some great gains in strength, too. It's just a bit of a different route. SDNG alone will give decent gains, but also provides focus and energy in the gym. There's a stim mixed in there, and you'll definitely know it. Mass FX, again, for power (love that stuff!!). After finishing up with that, you need to do some Post Cycle Therapy - thusly AX's aPCT product. Doing a run of it after the SDNG helps get hormones back on track...not to mention keeping the momentum of gaining going! aPCT is some seriously kick butt stuff for being a PCT.

Depending on your goals, there's a good idea of some combos for ya. No one product will do everything alone, but some come close. The products are synergistic - they work very well together.

That's just a beginner's run through on AX's gear. If you need more specific answers than that, ask away my friend! And welcome to AX-dom!!! :) :thumbsup: :p

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
I think the mass stack will work for me. one question will any of this show up in a drug test? I will soon be going in for my C-PAT testing for a firefighter, so i want to make sure everything is clean. Also i dont know what all this "cycling" means can you better explain it? should my diet change? also what shouldnt i take?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the mass stack will work for me. one question will any of this show up in a drug test? I will soon be going in for my C-PAT testing for a firefighter, so i want to make sure everything is clean. Also i dont know what all this "cycling" means can you better explain it? should my diet change? also what shouldnt i take?
Yup, it'll show up on a drug test that you have a lethal combination of herpes and heroin. HA!! Sorry, I'm just in a really silly mood today!! ;)

No, you'll be fine on a blood test - unless they test for testosterone levels on a firefighter test!! You're way good to go, man!

Cycle...hmmm.... I guess a cycle is commonly referred to as a period of time in which you use a certain set of supplements. In your case, the Ultimate Mass Stack, using 1 bottle of each, would be a short cycle of about 4 weeks. The Ultimate Mass Cycle is 2 bottles of each, and lasts for twice as long, with a short break in the middle for Mass FX (just to let test normalize again, no biggy). When referring to a prohormone cycle, it's the same thing - taking SDNG for however long, followed up by Post-Cycle Therapy - the therapy, after the cycle, that gets your body back to the status quo.

Cool beans? Anything else, fire away!

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
Do you know around how much it would cost for the full set...
just throw a number out.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know around how much it would cost for the full set...
just throw a number out.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/ax-triple-stack-1-1-1-bottles.html

Does about $112.95 strike a fancy for ya? Gotta love the 'Planet!! Very awesome price on MFX, HX2, R2 combo. Search around at nutraplanet.com to find other AX gear as well...they carry the full line up at awesome prices! If you've never ordered from there, you're in for a treat. Shipping is awesomely priced and awesomely fast!!

Save some pennies, or bust out the plastic. Go for it!!! :thumbsup: :lol:

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
Tim I am ready to order it just need to know what else i should order? I am ready to do this but what other supps would work well with this? Creatine, NO etc...
Also can you help me out with a good diet if I give u my schedule? also rules and what to expect when taking this stuff?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gains are gonna come mighty fine without using a creatine or NO product (IMHO, NO products are garbage).

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
so are there any rules or anything? can i take this stuff anabolic pump with this stack? what can i expect using this stack? are there any diet you can give for the the stack?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would hold off to see how this stack effects you before trying to stack other things with it.

This stack will help to increase your strength, increase libido, and improve bodycomposition (bodyfat to muscle mass ratio).

For diet, there's way too many different ways to go about it for one of us to say what you should do. Some tips I can offer you is to make sure you're eating 1-2g of protein per pound of bodymass spread out evenly throughout your meals. This stack will increase your protein turnover rate, so it will cause your body to store more protein to muscle mass.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very cool.

best of luck with your cycle :thumbsup:

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
so here's my weekly schedule..
i work 12 hr days, 3 x's a week and on my 4 days off I work out in the evenings. i work one bodypart a day
ex:
tuesday= chest, abs
wednsday= back, shoulders (back is only one exercise cause it like my legs grows fast)
thursday= arms
friday= legs
so can some one tell me whens the best time for each supplement
on my days off i work, 12 hours ^ no working out but it is a physical job when would i take the suplements, also do i take them with food? without?...
thanks for the help.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could take with or without food. Dosing times vary according to when you workout, eat, sleep, etc.. If you like, PM me and I'll try to help you out as quick as I can.

Good luck, and have fun with it!! :D :D :D