Best way to stack one bottle of HDX2/MASSFX/RETAIN2???

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I have one bottle of each arriving tomorrow, I should just take them all for a month straight then right? all at once

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One idea that I think would be interesting would be to "phase" them, similar to ALRI's evolution stack.

example:
Week 1-2: HDX2
Week 3-4: HDX2 + MFX
Week 5-6: MFX + Retain
Week 6-8: Retain

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Sorry, I started thinking (and that always leads to trouble :D)

Yeah, it's perfectly fine running all 3 at once for 30 days. It's a pretty popular way to do it.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
cool thanks, now dosage wise is there any tapering on and off or should I just run it at full dosage throughout?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One idea that I think would be interesting would be to "phase" them, similar to ALRI's evolution stack.

example:
Week 1-2: HDX2
Week 3-4: HDX2 + MFX
Week 5-6: MFX + Retain
Week 6-8: Retain
i like it! :thumbsup:

SelfKnowledge

Awards
I'm receiving this same stack today. Was there a consensus that all three should be taken at full dosage for a 30 day cycle? Is there benefits to not using all at the same time? I'm gonna start this cycle around 6pm when I get off of work. Let me know what's the best way to use these 3 bottles at once for 30 days!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow the link that FnF posted above - it's a great way to stack 'em.

And yeah, I'd definitely shoot for all 3 together, unless you're really in need to know the "what does what"...then you'd take one at a time to get the feel for each. Chances are good that all 3 at once would be awesome for ya, though!

Good luck!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm receiving this same stack today. Was there a consensus that all three should be taken at full dosage for a 30 day cycle? Is there benefits to not using all at the same time? I'm gonna start this cycle around 6pm when I get off of work. Let me know what's the best way to use these 3 bottles at once for 30 days!
The benefits to taking them all at once is synergy.

The benefits to spreading them out is having a smaller amount of awesomeness spread out over a longer period of time.

Think of it like this. Some people would rather have a threesome with two hotties; whereas, others might rather have a wild time with one hottie.....twice (two separate ocassions).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaah...leave it to Sinner to bring ladies into the analogy!

I'd still take 'em all in a stack. By the end of it, you'll probably want another one! ;) :D

SelfKnowledge

Awards
The benefits to taking them all at once is synergy.

The benefits to spreading them out is having a smaller amount of awesomeness spread out over a longer period of time.

Think of it like this. Some people would rather have a threesome with two hotties; whereas, others might rather have a wild time with one hottie.....twice (two separate ocassions).
NOW it makes sense.....Thanks bro. :)

I started yesterday, I'm going for the 30 day threesome! Hopefully synergy means crazy workouts for 30 days...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I started yesterday, I'm going for the 30 day threesome! Hopefully synergy means crazy workouts for 30 days...
That's the plan! Go F'n NUTZ!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

For some reason, things tend to make more sex when you relate it to sense.....er.....wait a sec........:run: