Dr. P's Official DHEA+ATD Study Application Thread

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a research project that wants to investigate the effects of high-dosed DHEA + ATD on body composition and strength.

Dr. P is very grateful to Patrick Arnold (Ergopharm) and Kevin Smith (Anabolic Xtreme) who are sponsoring this study. Without their contribution this project could never be realized!

We are searching 20 healthy males. If you are healthy, and willing to keep your supplements and diet constant throughout the study period of 8 weeks, you can apply here.

Please first read carefully the followoing details on the study (see below). THis thread can be used to ask all questions you might have with regards to this study and with regards to anything that may be related to your application.

MORE INFO HERE:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. Will there be logs kept, or just results announced at conclusion?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. Are they going to be using SDNG or just DHEA+ATD?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah... I'm off for one day and I miss this???

Very interesting indeed!!! :D :D :D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it's the pain medicine or if I'm dreaming! PA and Smith are t..tt....t...teaming up?

I actually think that's an awesome idea! Great news indeed!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmm.......I think i took to much melatonin last night?????????????

But really this is awesome!

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it's the pain medicine or if I'm dreaming! PA and Smith are t..tt....t...teaming up?

I actually think that's an awesome idea! Great news indeed!
No. He wants to show it does nothing, I want to show it does. Dr.P came to the idea. There is no team in I :)

It is good idea though and should be interesting if executed properly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
But there is ME in Team :)

Best of luck!

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. He wants to show it does nothing, I want to show it does. Dr.P came to the idea. There is no team in I :)

It is good idea though and should be interesting if executed properly.
At least you are both "putting your money where your mouth is" and its not a street fight in the forums anymore :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least you are both "putting your money where your mouth is" and its not a street fight in the forums anymore :)
:head: And the best part - everybody wins!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you post this at Mind and Muscle? I think you might get a lot of interest over there, and great feedback.

O

ottonis

Awards
Did you post this at Mind and Muscle? I think you might get a lot of interest over there, and great feedback.
yes, I posted a previous version of this thread in one of their subforums (I think it was "Anabolics" or so).

What I have seen so far is that there is a large bias against DHEA. Many people "just believe" it doesn't work, but have never tried the right dose and the right combination (with an aromatase inhibitor). these "trades" are really annoying and this is why a controlled trial is needed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, I posted a previous version of this thread in one of their subforums (I think it was "Anabolics" or so).

What I have seen so far is that there is a large bias against DHEA. Many people "just believe" it doesn't work, but have never tried the right dose and the right combination (with an aromatase inhibitor). these "trades" are really annoying and this is why a controlled trial is needed.
How disappointing...it used to be that anything scientific would be greeted with open arms and great interest. Sad.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ottonis,

I am sure that this is a worthwhile undertaking. As I see by the response thus far many are interested in the results. As of now this is an active thread in the AX forum and the Supplement forum. I have deleted the one in the Anti-Aging Forum. Please do not start up an other thread on this topic in any other forum. These two will suffice.

Thanks and good luck.

O

ottonis

Awards
AM appears to be cool place, I think I need to lurk bit more often here!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, I am new to this forum and was not aware of how and where to best post this. I surely will not make any new threads ;)

AM appears to be cool place, I think I need to lurk bit more often here!
You are welcome. Please feel free to spend as much time here as you desire. We are always grateful for positive, intelligent and thought provoking contributions. Thanks.