Retain 2 for long term continuous use

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have studied immensely on Relora, one of the ingredients in Retain 2, and I taken it by itself and experienced AMAZING results. It acts upon some of the same receptors as the benzos (Xanax), yet it does not cause sedation. There are many holistic practitioners who have given their patients Relora at the new recommended dose of 250mg per day and these people have been living better, stress-manageable lives while taking Relora long-term.

As far as 7-keto, I have read a lot of studies that back the claim from the Lean System 7 interview that 7-keto is not toxic and is perfectly safe for long term use:

Both experimental and clinical trials indicate 7-Keto is safe for long-term use. Toxicology studies using 7-Keto found no adverse effects even in doses that would equal 140,000 mg in an average-sized adult. Blood chemistry and liver function remained normal.
The only thing I could not find much information on is the b-androstenetriol for long term use.

Relora is actually meant for longer term use, as it's effects cumulate with prolonged consumption at a steady dosage protocol of 250mg/3x per day, but can be taken at doses up to 500mg/3x per day without unwanted effects.

Cortisol is not a 'terrible' hormone and it does have vital functions. Relora will not erradicate cortisol. It promotes a balance. 7-keto, especially in the amount that can be present in Retain 2 will not present a threat to homeostasis either.

Why can't this product be used indefinitely? The way I see it, this formula is perfect for long term cortisol control, mood stability, and anti-catabolic stasis.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
This topic came up briefly in a conversation I was having with Dr. D a week ago. Hopefully, he has a chance to comment on this.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This topic came up briefly in a conversation I was having with Dr. D a week ago. Hopefully, he has a chance to comment on this.
Sweet. Thanks a lot.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure 6 months is the MAX for continued use, then a break is needed for at least 6 weeks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure 6 months is the MAX for continued use, then a break is needed for at least 6 weeks.
This being the case, I'd opt for a break, but continue to take Relora as a standalone. Thanks. Any backing for this? Is this in reference to the effects of b-triol?