My Experience On Stimulant X (GEN 1)

RockyD

Awards
Just wanted to say I love your product. I have lost 35 lbs. of fat (mostly from my gut) in less than 2 1/2 months.
It gives you alot of energy and no food cravings! No "shakes" either.
Just (1) capsule in the morning with a whey protein shake.

Again..this is your original formula not X2.

I went back to my local health food store to pickup some more..they had 2 bottles of the GEN 1 left! :box:

I snagged them of course. Again great product AX.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say I love your product. I have lost 35 lbs. of fat (mostly from my gut) in less than 2 1/2 months.
It gives you alot of energy and no food cravings! No "shakes" either.
Just (1) capsule in the morning with a whey protein shake.

Again..this is your original formula not X2.

I went back to my local health food store to pickup some more..they had 2 bottles of the GEN 1 left! :box:

I snagged them of course. Again great product AX.
Good to hear you had some nice progress with it. Gen 1 is a strong stim for sure, as 1 is all I need also. I may have mentioned this prior but I took one 2 weks ago prior to my w/o on a Friday night. I knew it would keep me up late, but I forgot how powerful they were. Yes, at 3 am, I was looking at my alarm clock beating my head against the wall :D

RockyD

Awards
Thanks. I turned a few friends onto it also. (GEN 1 and GEN 2)

It's amazing what losing weight does to you...I'm back swimming laps 3-times a week and lifting weights. Again, great product AX!

I did (2) GEN 1 capsules ONE TIME...never again! LOL I was up till 3am and had to work the next day. Funny thing I wasn't tired at all the next day at work!?!?!? :blink:
BTW..I'm in my 40's and it works.