2007 Olympia- Come meet TEAM ANABOLIC XTREME !!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are attending the Olympia this year please stop by the Anabolic Xtreme booth ( booth number 418 ) It is very easy to get to as well !

When you go through security, go down the stairs and take a left the last isle of vendors is along the rings 1-6.

Here is a map to give you an idea, the AX booth is highlighted in green.

2007 Mr. Olympia Floor plan- Booths

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
did i miss the announcement of you becoming an AX rep???

Congrats Fit!...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Fit! Like how you just snuck in there without a big party!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i'm getting more and more upset that i'm not going this year...but there is always the arnold!!

theres just something about being within driving distance that makes it that much easier!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm getting more and more upset that i'm not going this year...but there is always the arnold!!

theres just something about being within driving distance that makes it that much easier!
sadly, i'm not going THIS YEAR, either! But for the ARNOLD, its on, PI! :thumbsup:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im excited to meet you ! We are within driving distance too ! Maybe we can race on the highway ! :icon_lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You missed the playboy mansion Fit/Viper kickoff. I thought you got an invite?
well we could get a VIP packeage for that weekend @ Playboy club over at the Palms or one @ JET on the mirage.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well we could get a VIP packeage for that weekend @ Playboy club over at the Palms or one @ JET on the mirage.
Yes, please PM me your credit card info and I will book that for you :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Im excited to meet you ! We are within driving distance too ! Maybe we can race on the highway ! :icon_lol:
Didn't the little hogan kid almost die doing this recently?

But what do you drive, just so I know how badly I'll lose?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please PM me your credit card info and I will book that for you :D
why PM i can put that info here

CCholder name
Mace D. addy
Amex 375487451295745
Exp 06/16
securitycode 6969
:ntome:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
why PM i can put that info here

CCholder name
Mace D. addy
Amex 375487451295745
Exp 06/16
securitycode 6969
:ntome:
Sweet I just ordered a bowflex and ab lounge. I gonna get HUGE!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Fit for being an AX rep! I'm sure you'll love it. They're good guys!

Mace younot gonna be there ?!?!? Darn. I thought I'd meet the legend, but oh well.

I might be going, so I might see y'all there!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Fit for being an AX rep! I'm sure you'll love it. They're good guys!

Mace younot gonna be there ?!?!? Darn. I thought I'd meet the legend, but oh well.

I might be going, so I might see y'all there!

Thanks JJ :D But Mace a legend ???? :toofunny: in his own mind maybe :D

IM the one you need to meet remember :rasp:

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Hey Fit, how the hell are you and Viper doing? Long time no see. Knew you left ALRI but didnt know where ya went to. Been away for a bit but with summer over my time will be back for posting. How did your show go that you were getting ready for?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fit, how the hell are you and Viper doing? Long time no see. Knew you left ALRI but didnt know where ya went to. Been away for a bit but with summer over my time will be back for posting. How did your show go that you were getting ready for?

You found us :D Ive missed you terribly :( I didnt do the show because I wasnt going to lean out enough in the time frame I had to work with , it became obvious about 2 weeks out and then I had a slight bicep tear but that wasnt gonna stop me at all. Next time I know 15 weeks isnt gonna cut it ! I have another planned for spring though. Incidently that show I would of been the only middle weight and would of took first place but thats not how I want to get a trophy ya know ! My suits are awesome though if I ever get into them :toofunny:

Stick with me kid, great things brewing with AX ! :cheers:

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
You found us :D Ive missed you terribly :( I didnt do the show because I wasnt going to lean out enough in the time frame I had to work with , it became obvious about 2 weeks out and then I had a slight bicep tear but that wasnt gonna stop me at all. Next time I know 15 weeks isnt gonna cut it ! I have another planned for spring though. Incidently that show I would of been the only middle weight and would of took first place but thats not how I want to get a trophy ya know ! My suits are awesome though if I ever get into them :toofunny:

Stick with me kid, great things brewing with AX ! :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Like i said i am back. I had to pull out of the NABBA Nationals in October. I will definately be around alot so keep me posted on whats going on. Good to see ya again!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard 'legend' mentioned and thought this was about me :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I want pics...

Everyone form the board who goes, must take as many pics as possible!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I meant of the expo...I want to put some more faces to names...

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant of the expo...I want to put some more faces to names...

Ya I know what you mean, Ive already told the AX crew if they dont come back with pics they will be getting a beating from me :twisted: