mass fx/hyper double dosage

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
I am currently running the mass fx/h2 stack at 8 caps a day, and i am seeing great strength gains (too early to tell body composition changes)

the plan is to run the bottles through (about another 10 days), and then i was going to run the ALRI ultima stack, so i guess ultimately, is there anything i should worry about regarding running the mass fx/h2 at that high of a dose? i am not experiencing any sides, and the lethargy went away after a couple of days. also, any ideas or thoughts about going right into the next stack w/out any time of advanced PCT or retain 2? i have tried searching for double dosages, but maybe i am not putting the right search parameters in.

any insight would be much appreciated :D:bb3:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running the mass fx/h2 stack at 8 caps a day, and i am seeing great strength gains (too early to tell body composition changes)

the plan is to run the bottles through (about another 10 days), and then i was going to run the ALRI ultima stack, so i guess ultimately, is there anything i should worry about regarding running the mass fx/h2 at that high of a dose? i am not experiencing any sides, and the lethargy went away after a couple of days. also, any ideas or thoughts about going right into the next stack w/out any time of advanced post cycle therapy or retain 2? i have tried searching for double dosages, but maybe i am not putting the right search parameters in.

any insight would be much appreciated :D:bb3:
You ned to take a few weeks off in between stacks. I would say around 4-6 weeks.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ Agreed

I have ran Mass FX at a VERY high dose and loved it. Take a break then feel free to dose away.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
Update

do I have any updates? Sure do.

I ran the fx/hd2 for 2 weeks double dosed. I noticed greater pumps and muslce hardness after a few days, but around the middle of week 2 it was like an on switch - strength radically improved. i have logged all my lifts, but i wasnt going to figure out how much ive improved until the end.

case in point - for a while, i could barely rep 300 on chest press (usually hit it about 5-6 times) and i was on a really horrible plateau, i was stuck there for a few months honestly. as i said, with the on switch, i tossed around 300 like it was a warm up. i proceeded to throw another 15, and hit 315 10 times - ive been using supplements long enough (i think) to distinguish placebo versus actual, but i have never felt anything like this. this has been the case FOR ALL my lifts.

in the process i have been able to finally locate some imbalances I have (while my chest press is good, my incline sucks, and my biceps are phenomally weak. shoulders could use some work too.)

regardless, i have been on the ALRI stack for only 3 days(and i know this is the AX forum) but my strength gains have continued only after 3 days on the stack.

i have already decided i will be running a mass fx, hd2, and superdrol ng stack AFTER i finish the ALRI.

im curious to see if my double dosage had anything to do with it, or would i experience the same thing if i kept to the recommended doses (to save a little cash)

either way, AX has made me a believer :bruce3: :dance:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is ALWAYS nice to hear! Thanks for the kind words!

Good luck with your future endeavors! :thumbsup:

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
That is ALWAYS nice to hear! Thanks for the kind words!

Good luck with your future endeavors! :thumbsup:

i forgot to ask, what has been the general consensus on the fx hd2 stack? have people been experiencing more strength gains than mass, or the other way around?

i forgot to add that i am on maitenance cals, so i really havent been training for any mass- with that said, i am up 4 pounds, maintaining same bodyfat

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i forgot to ask, what has been the general consensus on the fx hd2 stack? have people been experiencing more strength gains than mass, or the other way around?

i forgot to add that i am on maitenance cals, so i really havent been training for any mass- with that said, i am up 4 pounds, maintaining same bodyfat
theya re generally good for about 4-8 pounds of quality mass. depending on the individual, diet and training routine.