new creatine questions

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to ask a few questions about it-any clue to what flavor this might be in?regarding the 3 new compounds, are they all cell volumizing/anabolic?will this be a stim too?and last, any chance, if you cany say- anyhting like wms or beta-alanine included?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i can't really answer any questions yet, we are just trying to get the name......................LOL!

details haven't even been released to the reps, yet......:frustrate

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping it doesn't have WMS in it. I'm not a huge fan of supps adding calories.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im hoping it doesnt have stims in it.... stims and creatine make me shiiiiii... although who knows what kind of creatine theyve developed....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im hoping it doesnt have stims in it.... stims and creatine make me shiiiiii... although who knows what kind of creatine theyve developed....
so far, no stims that i can see..........

ALSO, you bette rhold off on buying it Poopy! You'll want to see all those scientific clinical studies first.........don't take MYH word for it man, PROTECT YOURSELF! :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so far, no stims that i can see..........

ALSO, you bette rhold off on buying it Poopy! You'll want to see all those scientific clinical studies first.........don't take MYH word for it man, PROTECT YOURSELF! :toofunny:
but even if you give me those studies it wont be enough... i want another study on that study showing the study was studious enough....:D:numbered:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and then I would want a double blind university study on your study so we can send them to an independent lab in which they will compare them and fax them to PA where he will outline the results.........

haha - i have not used a creatine supplement in a few years - but i am going to look into this one when the information is presented.

you damn guys at AX just keep the innovative work up!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and then I would want a double blind university study on your study so we can send them to an independent lab in which they will compare them and fax them to PA where he will outline the results.........

haha - i have not used a creatine supplement in a few years - but i am going to look into this one when the information is presented.

you damn guys at AX just keep the innovative work up!
:head: THATS OUR GOAL! :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it tastes like goat semen. That would be scrumptious! :lol: ewwww

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That just gave me another name idea (if you guys are still trying to put it together). Stick 'it' in the middle:

CreaXtine

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Goat utter flavor..............that is my goal.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we have a timeline on when a writeup will appear?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that's possible, that would be sweet.

Or Blue Raspberry.
I was trying to think of things you could add in with a protein and taste good, so root beer + vanilla came to mind. Orange could work nice too. Or peanut butter goes nice with chocolate

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oreo Flavor, if were talking about adding it with van / choc protein... mmmmmmm, oreo

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
This one actaully popped into my mind Blue Raspberry.

Fruit punch is always a standard that will be okay for quite a few people. Same for grape.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Oreo Flavor, if were talking about adding it with van / choc protein... mmmmmmm, oreo
Speaking of that. I had a sample from a company that no one seems to like. Syntrax Matrix cookies and cream. I don't give a F what company they are. Just tried it and it tasted like I ate an oreo. Had to be the best protein sample I have ever tried. I have no idea about quality, just flavor.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totaly agree with you - I got a free tub from my gym and it's a really good protein when you're craving something sweet.

Speaking of that. I had a sample from a company that no one seems to like. Syntrax Matrix cookies and cream. I don't give a F what company they are. Just tried it and it tasted like I ate an oreo. Had to be the best protein sample I have ever tried. I have no idea about quality, just flavor.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love their whole Nectar line, the roadside lemonade really tastes like lemonade

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just lookin at that the other day. I was trying to find reviews at "the other site" and all I kept reading was all that lawsuit/boycott nonsense.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This one actaully popped into my mind Blue Raspberry.

Fruit punch is always a standard that will be okay for quite a few people. Same for grape.
Blue Raspberry is a GREAT idea! Now, that you have let the cat out of the bag..............i bet PA will find a study that says Blue Raspberry flavoring causes stomach ulcers and estrogen build-up..........:toofunny:

I NEVER drink creatine WITH protein, so an Oreo flavor doesn't appeal to me.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Blue Raspberry? KICK AZZ!!!
2. Matrix "oreo" - better with milk, but was great IMO.

I hope that if it is blue raspberry, it'll turn my tongue blue too!!! :D :D :D :D :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we make the flavors be colors like 7-11 Slurpee's?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My flavor of choice is capsule. Either that or Blue.
I'm kinda partial to the flavor of bulk CEE mixed with bulk ECDY. The bitterness just lets me know I'm not dead yet. :rasp:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree! Whoever posted that on the first page deserves a prize for being so incredibly smart(not to mention good looking). :D
What are you talking about? I didn't post that. :D

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
If it absolutely must be a flavored mix powder (i say this because i greatly prefer capsule form) would it be possible to leave out the dye?
A color to associate with a flavor is preferable to some, but i think everyone would agree that dingy/yellow teeth is not favorable.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I want to lift with a blue tongue!! ;)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how progress on this is goin...I'm always down for a new creatine,and since this is gonna be a new kind with some other never before seens, it sounds sweet.

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
Wow, I didn't even know AX was working on a creatine product, thanx for the heads up. Should be very interesting.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it WILL be very interesting......

initial alpha testing is starting SOON!

So look for public testing/logs to start sometime after christmas and the new year......