Trisorbagen

Status
Not open for further replies.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now you can make your other products FINALLY live up to their label claims!!

Trisorbagen™ 3-Way Bioabsorption Agent and Anabolic Amplifier

In today's pro-hormone world absorption is everything! Trisorbagen was developed to maximize the absorption, potency, and duration (half-life) of any oral hormonal supplement to include pro-hormones and pro-steroids. In order for any oral supplement to be effective it must get into the bloodstream and then remain there to do its work. Trisorbagen is specifically formulated to overcome both of these challenges to exponentially increase the absorption and duration. This allows you to take lower dosages of your oral supplement, maximizing its effectiveness, and saving you money. All of this is accomplished by combining three powerful ingredients in a precise blend (330mg) that allows them to maximize the absorption into and duration of the oral supplement within the bloodstream.

Bioperine® - This powerful patented supplement plays a critical role in the absorption within the digestive system and increases it's active nutrient transportation in the bloodstream. We use the most active extract available for maximum effectiveness. Bioperine has been tested in several clinical studies and has shown to increase the absorption of minerals, fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins.

Emblica Officinalis - Another active component increasing absorption within the digestive system. It has been used for centuries in Ancient East Indian Medicine (Ayurvedic) as a potent digestion, absorption and assimilation enhancer of food and nutrients and for its overall positive influence on physiology. Emblica Officinalis will also help strengthen the liver and rid the body of toxins while on any hormonal cycle.

6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB) – After optimizing the absorption into the bloodstream, DHB acts to prolong the activity by extending the half-life and duration within the bloodstream. Many studies on this natural extract show large increases in active concentrations within the blood when ingested with or around the same time frame as the target compound. Larger blood concentrations give you more ability to GROW!

These three ingredients are combined in specific ratios (330mg) to maximize the power of any oral supplement and you will know it when you try it!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Benefits

Key Benefits of Emblica Officinalis

1) Enhances food and nutrient absorption, digestion and assimilation. People taking amla may notice that they enjoy the taste of food better. It works more slowly and gently than ginger or other digestion-enhancing herbs, so it can be taken by people with a sensitive stomach without fear of creating excess stomach acid. It actually balances stomach acids. Because it improves digestion but does not cause thermogenesis, amla is ideal for calming mild to moderate hyperacidity and other digestive problems. It improves assimilation of iron and other essential metals.

2) Improves muscle tone by enhances protein synthesis, which is why it is good for strengthening muscles and building muscle mass. Its unique Ayurvedic action offers athletes and bodybuilders a natural way to tone muscles and build lean mass. Amla use has been demonstrated to boost red blood cell counts, much like the prescription drug Erythropoietin or EPO. This will obviously synergize with any anabolic cycle, hormone, steroid or peptide that it's used with.

3) Supports the urinary tract, reproductive systems and promotes fertility of both men and women and can help overcome difficulty in conceiving. This herb nurtures the ovaries and sperm and enhances fertility and the possibility of conception. Amla also supports natural diuresis, but does not force water from the body like diuretic pills. In other words, it helps eliminate waste from the body but does not over-stimulate the urinary system. Reproductive maintenance and passive, diuretic enhancement with urinary tract protection are great benefits of this herb which benefits the prostate and kidneys also.

4) Is a potent anti-aging/anti-oxidant herb. Amla is the most concentrated form of Vitamin C known to exist naturally. The Vitamin C in the amla fruit is bonded with tannins that protect it from being destroyed by heat or light. This means that amla is a potent antioxidant and very effective broad-spectrum free radical scavenger, helping to reduce disease and slow the aging process. This also enhances immunity. All of the benefits already mentioned make amla a strong immunity booster too, which is a great thing if you've even gotten the "test flu". On cycle and off, you need to keep your immune function high or you're just one sickness away from down time at the gym.

5) Fortifies and strengthens the liver. Amla helps purify the blood and plasma, thus strengthening liver function and helping it in eliminating toxins from the body. Research shows that amla helps lower cholesterol as well and supports the cardiovascular system with a mild stimulant action. Improved lipid values and positive cardio protection, along with improved liver function are clear pluses for anyone on ANY type of cycle.

6) Very good for the skin to improve complexion. Amla moisturizes the skin, cleanses the tissues of toxins, and supports immunity of the skin against bacterial infection. Because amla boosts absorption of minerals like calcium, it promotes healthier bones, teeth, nails and hair. It also helps maintain youthful hair color, retards premature greying, supports the strengthens hair follicles and reduces thinning. Amla will aid those who have a tendency toward acne, oily skin and hair loss on cycle.

7) Nourishes the brain and optimizes mental function. It helps sharpen the intellect, improve mental function, strengthens the senses and support neural physiology. Anyone experiences emotional liability on cycle/PCT (aka: 'roid rage', sadness, or emotional extremes) will benefit from this property.

8) Strengthens the eyes, making it a good tonic for the eyes especially when the eyes are under stress. When using a SERM, such as during PCT, this can be very beneficial for preventing and managing the common visual side effects sometimes encountered with such therapy.

9) Wonderful tonic for general strengthening and nourishing of the body, lungs and the entire respiratory tract. It acts as an expectorant to pull water from the lungs and regulate moisture content. It also reduces constipation. Amla acts as a natural coolant so it's great for users in hot environments. It thus increases vitality and energy and removes fatigue. It supports regeneration of cell. This is the turn-over process by which tired old cells are replaced by vital, new ones.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great product. Is this available now?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Dang :(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm, sound slike a winner if it works! I'm up for trying :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I honestly believe I felt some of these 'effects' when I tried the bottle of 3-ad(which had trisorbagen in it). Ive already commented on the improved digestion of foods I experienced in a couple of threads, and I had a dense/full feeling to muscles nearly all the time. I really liked 3-ad, but Im now really looking forward to being able to try the Trisorbagen with other compounds. I think this may turn out to be a fantastic stackable enhancer. Keep us posted.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, this looks promising...is this mainly to be used w/ph's?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this is good to know, i remmeber that when i used 3-ad with trisorbagen it did make me respond more to other supps (beta alanine, stims)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Wonder if it will enhance things like AP & P-Slin? Or PowerFull & Cissus? :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ecdysterone/Turkesterone anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I think the better question is what does Trisorbagen not work with?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i don't think there is anything........

have to ask Dr. D about that...

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was kinda wondering if this is alright to take with my serm because i want to start it with my retain2 and act extreme around week 2 of pct.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was kinda wondering if this is alright to take with my serm because i want to start it with my retain2 and act extreme around week 2 of post cycle therapy.
Yes! Should work great with a SERM. This stuff is strong enough to use as a mild, stand alone herbal anabolic, even without anything, but it's really designed to make food, endogenous testosterone and anabolics (all kinds: steroidal, peptide, insulin, etc..) work even better. Check out the write-up. It's also designed to reduce sides including eye problems from SERMs and liver issues from methyls.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
never really had sides from SERM's (only used tamoxifene in the past), except for some mild depression/lethargy, but still good to know. Also the liver protectant and complexion help will come in handy during PCT. Good product guys.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanna know:

a) When can I get some?

b) How much will it cost?

c) How long will a bottle lasts? Or rather, how many servings per bottle?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna know:

a) When can I get some?

A. In about a week

B. Pretty Cheap

C. A Month

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Trisorbagen™ Three-way Bioabsorption Agent 330mg.
Emblica Officinalis (50% extract), DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamotin), Bioperine® (95% piperine)

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times a day with the supplement to be amplified. Do not exceed recommended dosages. Always follow any hormonal cycle with Anabolic Xtreme Advanced post cycle therapy (Post Cycle Therapy).

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A. In about a week

B. Pretty Cheap

C. A Month

Amount Per Serving:
Emblica Officinalis (50% extract), DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamotin), Bioperine® (95% piperine)

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times a day with the supplement to be amplified. Do not exceed recommended dosages. Always follow any hormonal cycle with Anabolic Xtreme Advanced post cycle therapy (Post Cycle Therapy).
Thanks! I will be looking forward to it. The implications of this product have me going crazy with ideas - increased and better assimilation of foods and prolonged and enhanced effects of natty anabolics like Mass FX...OH MY!!!!! This sounds fantastic!!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna know:

a) When can I get some?

A. In about a week

B. Pretty Cheap

C. A Month

Amount Per Serving:

DONT PLAY NOW BIG............,

if this is really true, just tell me who will have it first and I will order 3 or 4 bottles to start with.

RB

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm..im in....send me a box mace...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so tell me does trisorbagen work with the very first dose and every dose or is it something that has to be taken 3 times a day every day to get a built up effect for it to start working?

my reasoning behind this question mainly is to see if this would be something to help benifit a pulse type cycle where the ph is take usually in the morning (at least all before 6pm) and only taken 3 or 4 times a week. could this help if one single pill is taken with every dose preworkout on the workout days?

would you get all the effects of alma from single doses or do they have to build up in the system as well to show there own effects?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes and no. :)

You will achieve an immediate benefit in absorption and effect from even just 1 dose a day, but the DHB has cummulative activity so after a few days it likely peaks. The Bio is time/dose specific so just whenever you need to take it, it works, and the amla is way overdosed in the formula anyway so even taking it once a day is better than nothing. EOD may be pushing it though.

So yeah, it still helps to a high degee no matter how or when you take it, if that makes sense. 3x/day, ED is the most efficient method though, of course.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need something to help me absorb how damn cool I am :toofunny:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So this will help the bio-availability of Resveratrol?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes and no. :)

You will achieve an immediate benefit in absorption and effect from even just 1 dose a day, but the DHB has cummulative activity so after a few days it likely peaks. The Bio is time/dose specific so just whenever you need to take it, it works, and the amla is way overdosed in the formula anyway so even taking it once a day is better than nothing. EOD may be pushing it though.

So yeah, it still helps to a high degee no matter how or when you take it, if that makes sense. 3x/day, ED is the most efficient method though, of course.
sounds good id probally end up running it constantly anyhow even on a pulse in order to increase the absorbtion of nutrients and the test booster taken on off days as well.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
got a bottle and will be posting a review.

I would like to thank Anabolic Xtreme for providing a bottle for reviewing.

I am starting a review of AX Trisorbagen boosting my stack of Trenadrol and EST's Methyl E.

I will be posting my review of AX's website and on AM (and maybe on DA). The review is only my opinion and presents an untrained unscientific review. Additionally the review helps ensure that I am getting to the gym and working my butt off for an upcoming wedding (mine 10/07).

I received my bottle today, and will start my log on or about Wednesday. I started the routine today.

My workout will be aimed at developing maximum strength and with it some size.

Please fell free to PM with with any input to the log that you want to see commented on (sorry no blood work). I find it somewhat of a challenge to review this product which by its design supports and increases the effects of other products. One of which I have NEVER taken before, Trenadrol. Accordingly, your input is appreciated.

I have one bottle of each of the three, and will use them for a 30 day 2x per day stack. My stack will consist of Trenadrol (60 mg)/Methyl E (20 mg) and Trisorbagen (3x per day). Each are taken x2 per day. One in the AM before my morning workout, and the other at night (possibly before a PM workout). Other products will be taken to support this main stack but these three will be the focus of my review. I may also be adding 2 caps of the Orange Powerfull.

Of course a PCT will follow but will not be discussed in any detail.

The main goal is to increase the three powerlifting lifts by about 100 pounds.

Thanks...

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Sounds like a great product, I'm definitely going to have to pick up a bottle or three when I put in my next order to Nutraplanet! :woohoo:

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So when does it ship to retailers (i.e. NutraPlanet)?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Gotta get my hand on this :)

BigSmith I have a question, will this product needs to be cycled or can it be taken indefinitely?

Will it loses its efficacy overtime?
Not per say, but everything should be cycled, even creatine IMO. 2 months straight would be a good length to stretch it, then at least 2wks off before you start again, just to reestablish fresh enzyme baselines. It may very well not be necessary to cycle off, I'm just making a reasonable speculation to insure the effect is kept fresh. If I learn any different, I will post and justify it.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Not per say, but everything should be cycled, even creatine IMO. 2 months straight would be a good length to stretch it, then at least 2wks off before you start again, just to reestablish fresh enzyme baselines. It may very well not be necessary to cycle off, I'm just making a reasonable speculation to insure the effect is kept fresh. If I learn any different, I will post and justify it.
Thanks D! :thumbsup:

Well I'm thinking of running it for 3 months straight if that's ok?

2 months for the pulse cycle, and then extend another month during PCT to enhance all the PCT supps? Is 3 months really pushing it you think?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D! :thumbsup:

Well I'm thinking of running it for 3 months straight if that's ok?

2 months for the pulse cycle, and then extend another month during post cycle therapy to enhance all the PCT supps? Is 3 months really pushing it you think?
No, that's fine Sol. I think it'll certainly prove very beneficial in PCT's as well as cycles! I hope you log it or keep us posted. That'll be some great data.

For the record, I've been taking it for many months now too. I don't wanna stop. :) I just feel so much better on it. The improvement on lipids feels great! I quit taking policosanol and RYR all together because the Trisob just blows them away.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
No, that's fine Sol. I think it'll certainly prove very beneficial in post cycle therapy's as well as cycles! I hope you log it or keep us posted. That'll be some great data.

For the record, I've been taking it for many months now too. I don't wanna stop. :) I just feel so much better on it. The improvement on lipids feels great! I quit taking policosanol and RYR all together because the Trisob just blows them away.
LIPIDS? This sounds like something i need!

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
No, that's fine Sol. I think it'll certainly prove very beneficial in post cycle therapy's as well as cycles! I hope you log it or keep us posted. That'll be some great data.

Very nice!

I'll definitely incorporate this into my next cycle :thumbsup:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7