MASS fx sides?

speedpastu

Awards
Anyone ever get really warm/hot while on MASS FX? Also any stomach problems?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i felt really hot today, but then again I was walking around philly in 100 degree weather haha

ever since i started the mass fx/ hx2/ r2 stack my stomach has been a little upset. it's not nausea, but i've been getting the runs a little and i've just otherwise been kinda gassy.

i'm betting these are only the initial starting effects tho. nothing to worry about long term, your body just needs to adapt if that's the case.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did Mass FX solo a few months back but don't recall any stomach problems. If anything, I had a mild case of the usual stuff that comes along with test boosters - increased aggression, acne, etc.. Nothing was too horrible and definitely not enough to stop me from taking it.

Good luck and I hope your sides subside! Enjoy the MFX!!

speedpastu

Awards
I did Mass FX solo a few months back but don't recall any stomach problems. If anything, I had a mild case of the usual stuff that comes along with test boosters - increased aggression, acne, etc.. Nothing was too horrible and definitely not enough to stop me from taking it.

Good luck and I hope your sides subside! Enjoy the MFX!!
how were ur results? also any lethargy?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever get really warm/hot while on MASS FX? Also any stomach problems?
the hot flashes are DEF from the FX!

i haven't seen stomach issues..........some people have reported lethargy, but i never got any.......jsut shows how we are EACH different, ya know!

hope the stomach issues get better, are you taking anything else? are you taking it with food?

speedpastu

Awards

i haven't seen stomach issues..........some people have reported lethargy, but i never got any.......jsut shows how we are EACH different, ya know!

hope the stomach issues get better, are you taking anything else? are you taking it with food?
yea, stomach issues aren't too bad, but damn im hot all the time.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
yea, stomach issues aren't too bad, but damn im hot all the time.
:bb3:Me too but I don't think my hotnezz comes from the MASSFX if you know what I mean ....ohhhhh yeahhhhhh! :bb2:

speedpastu

Awards

what exactly is the reason i am hot all the time? blood pressure? does anyone know the answer to this, why does mass fx make u so hot?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have felt pretty ****y since i have been on the mass xf ,retain2,hperdrolx2 stack.gas,headacke,heartburn,lethary.have not been reall happy as i taught i would be with this stack. but am finally starting to see some strenght increase and harding up.three weeks today i have been on it.just my two cents.

speedpastu

Awards
Is it possible to get gyno from mass fx without the use of hyperdrol to counteract any estrogenic effects, also is hairloss possible on it?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've had none of the warming side effects. No stomach issues.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always liked the warming effects (hot flashes as they are referred to by many) it always showed me that FX was working........

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Whoever doesnt like the "hot flashes" should stop taking it imediately PM me and I will shoot my addy back at ya and just so you dont get tempted to take it again you can send it all to me....lol............

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the half life of MassFx?

Would it still be considered NON-liver toxic at 2x/the suggested dose?

Any fatigue/lethargy sides?

Any libido issues?

Thanks

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the half life of MassFx?

Would it still be considered NON-liver toxic at 2x/the suggested dose?

Any fatigue/lethargy sides?

Any libido issues?

Thanks
It is NOT liver toxic at 2x the rec dose. I have done it MANY times!

fatigue/lethargy is a factor for some people. I haven't ever experienced either.

if increased libido is an issue, then yes! ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah. Nice!

twswift

twswift

Awards
I got the hot flashes and stomach problems now while running Hx2 & Mass FX. Also noticed that I've been sleeping very poorly since I went on them. I normally crash out about 1030p and have been waking up at 230am on my own which is a real pain since I normally get up at 545a to lift. I'm waiting to finish this cycle to see if the sleeplessness sides go away...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got the hot flashes and stomach problems now while running Hx2 & Mass FX. Also noticed that I've been sleeping very poorly since I went on them. I normally crash out about 1030p and have been waking up at 230am on my own which is a real pain since I normally get up at 545a to lift. I'm waiting to finish this cycle to see if the sleeplessness sides go away...
i'm currently taking 12 HD X-2 and 5 MassFX and have no issues. Actually find that i sleep better. I take 3 HD pre-bed just for that deep sleep effect, too.

Are you taking any other supps?

twswift

twswift

Awards
i'm currently taking 12 HD X-2 and 5 MassFX and have no issues. Actually find that i sleep better. I take 3 HD pre-bed just for that deep sleep effect, too.

I'm in the week 1 of PCT for my 4wk Epistane cycle (see Poopy's log for details). So I'm on Torem, HDX2 4xday, MassFX 4xday, plus the usual ancillary supps (fish oil, BCAAs blah blah blah). I threw some Nitrix in there too but I've never had problems with that before. I should also mention that I'm getting some KILLER leg cramps daily that make me want to cry. And it's not a hydration issue either because I'm drinking a river. Thoughts? Opinions?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would almost say the torem could be responsible. But, i'm not an expert in that arena. i'll try to get a more knowledgeable person in here.

twswift

twswift

Awards
i would almost say the torem could be responsible. But, i'm not an expert in that arena. i'll try to get a more knowledgeable person in here.
Anything is possible, however I started the HDX2/FX a week before the Torem and that's when the sleep problems started to present themselves. Not pointing fingers, just providing details.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking GABA before bed, by any chance?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

12 HD? Aren't you lowering estrogen a little TOO much.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I was taking 12 caps Massfx for like a week, i dunno how but i somehow thought that 4 caps was a serving and had to do 3 servings a day, i dunno if i was tired or what when i read the label. But anyways 12 caps felt good.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything is possible, however I started the HDX2/FX a week before the Torem and that's when the sleep problems started to present themselves. Not pointing fingers, just providing details.
not accusing you of anything, just trying to help and get to the root of the problem.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
12 HD? Aren't you lowering estrogen a little TOO much.
just a little experiment i am trying for a month. :dance: My hypothesis is that the more the merrier..........we'll see.

Dr. D has done something similar and is what prompted me to do this myself.

twswift

twswift

Awards
not accusing you of anything, just trying to help and get to the root of the problem.
Didn't think you were, I was just trying to keep everything neutral without jumping to any (of my own) conclusions.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was taking 12 caps Massfx for like a week, i dunno how but i somehow thought that 4 caps was a serving and had to do 3 servings a day, i dunno if i was tired or what when i read the label. But anyways 12 caps felt good.
i think i'll try that..........THANKS!:woohoo:

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
you know its funny i have been taking about 5 caps of mas fx a day and only thing i have felt like doing is chocking my boss and slapping the **** out of some people that piss me off. my fuse has been, well i dont have a fuse anymore. Gas? well i do eat alot of broccoli so... you be the judge. I cant say i have felt anything else workouts have been strange some have been good some have been bad. i have noticed the change in my body and with in the next week i will be done with my 6 week stack i gained a lean 8 lbs and noticed a big change in my muscle fullness and size. one question when can i start my next stack, also can i double the dose on retain, mass fx and H2????? cause i feel like i could have done better, my diet was on point and work out was good but realy didnt feel much.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know its funny i have been taking about 5 caps of mas fx a day and only thing i have felt like doing is chocking my boss and slapping the **** out of some people that piss me off. my fuse has been, well i dont have a fuse anymore. Gas? well i do eat alot of broccoli so... you be the judge. I cant say i have felt anything else workouts have been strange some have been good some have been bad. i have noticed the change in my body and with in the next week i will be done with my 6 week stack i gained a lean 8 lbs and noticed a big change in my muscle fullness and size. one question when can i start my next stack, also can i double the dose on retain, mass fx and H2????? cause i feel like i could have done better, my diet was on point and work out was good but realy didnt feel much.
8lbs of lean mass is damn good results, nice work. :clap2:

You could go right into Retain and Hypderdrol for the next 6 weeks, if you really wanted to.

I would recommend waiting a month (best to take at least a month off between cycles of MassFX, Hyperdrol,SuperdrolNG, and Retain2.)

Double Dosing is not a problem. In fact, (though not recommended) a few of the AX reps have done TRIPLE the dose :smite:.

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
so when it says take one pill four times a day,i could take 2 pills four times a day right? so when i am done with mass fx i could continue reatain and H2? cool cause im going to run out of mass fx first then h2 then retain. can you give me a good way to to take double the dose? i need an on point schedule for the whole cycle cause when i am done i will wait a month then get right back on. thanks for you help

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prob, buddy. That's what I'm here for.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8lbs of lean mass is damn good results, nice work. :clap2:

You could go right into Retain and Hypderdrol for the next 6 weeks, if you really wanted to.

I would recommend waiting a month (best to take at least a month off between cycles of MassFX, Hyperdrol,SuperdrolNG, and Retain2.)

Double Dosing is not a problem. In fact, (though not recommended) a few of the AX reps have done TRIPLE the dose :smite:.
hmmmmmm...........WHO could you be talking about!?!?!?!:run:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so mace daddy how did u stack it????
12 HD per day for a week -- 2 pills with each meal
then added the MassFX in at 6 per day -- 1 pill with each meal
Retain was also 6 per day -- 2 morning, 2 preworkout, 2 postworkout

IT WAS AMAZING! Libido was through the roof!

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
im going to try that in about a month. how did the mass fx work for you on your workout days macedaddy

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im going to try that in about a month. how did the mass fx work for you on your workout days macedaddy
i think that MassFX is the best pre-workout pump/energy supplement there is, once it kicks in ofcourse. But if you dose like i did, then starting your MassFX a week later, it kicks in RIGHT AWAY! it was literally amazing!