Stimulant X 2.0 anyone?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried the new version of stimx? how do you like it? how does it compare to the old?

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Its not as strong. I can take 3 caps and not really feel anything.

BigDog77

Awards
I was extremely anxious to try the new version and I have to say I am extremely disappointed with the effects, which are minimal at best. I hope AX will still continue the original version as it still seems to work better for me and my wife. I had to take twice the doseage of the new version and even after that I did not notice the effects that I get from the original. All of the hype of the new version led me to believe that AX actually could improve upon Stim-X but that is not the case. The original version controls appetite much better and gives me more energy and focus. I have even taken Reset AD and that did not help the new Stim-X.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
others?

i have noticed alot of AX's product sequels falling short of the originals, except maybe hyperdrol.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I love the original and still have some but just placed an order for the new vesrion so i'll give my feedback and comparison when i receive it.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any more reviews? I want to pull the tirgger on getting some more, but i only want 2.0 if it is indeed better than the orignal!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you cant really go wrong.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
oh, dont get my wrong Smith. I am not questioning AX's quality at all. I have always had nothing but good things to say about your stuff and most of my ph experience is from your previous products. ;)

Since i have heard some mixed reviews (online and around), i am just curious on the comparison between the two. I know it is still early since release, though.

I really, really loved the orignal. Great energy, awarness, wellbeing, etc. Weither it was needed energy in the gym for bball, or help during a sub 5hr sleep week, stim x rocked. But ofcourse you already knew that. :)

This comming from someone that doesnt respond well to stim's at all. I even recommended it here to someone. :)

BigDog77

Awards
How do I go about getting a refund for Stim-X v2? I would be happy to exchange it for the original. Do I need to return to the planet or directly to AX? I gave some samples to a couple of friends of mine whom I got hooked on the original Stim-x and they felt nothing from the new version. Is it possible I got a bad batch? Maybe you guys can compare the complaints from the other posts to the batch and date to see what is up? I had such high hopes. Anyway, I have 43404 MAY2010 stamped on the bottle. I just counted 74 pills left and in doing so, I found 4 of the capsules were cracked-just FYI. Please tell me that AX will continue to make the original version. If not I will have to stack up on the old version if I can still get it. Might I ask why the formula was changed when nothing was wrong with the original version? I would really like to speak with someone that thinks the new version is better than the old. Did I miss out on something or were there sample available of the new version? I got hooked on the original version from the samples and I don;t remember seeing anywhere that we could sample the new version -but I could be wrong.

BigDog77

Awards
Bump
Big Smith or anyone else -can you tell me how I go about getting a refund on the new stim-x? I am willing to exchange in for the original version.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do I go about getting a refund for Stim-X v2? I would be happy to exchange it for the original. Do I need to return to the planet or directly to AX? I gave some samples to a couple of friends of mine whom I got hooked on the original Stim-x and they felt nothing from the new version. Is it possible I got a bad batch? Maybe you guys can compare the complaints from the other posts to the batch and date to see what is up? I had such high hopes. Anyway, I have 43404 MAY2010 stamped on the bottle. I just counted 74 pills left and in doing so, I found 4 of the capsules were cracked-just FYI. Please tell me that AX will continue to make the original version. If not I will have to stack up on the old version if I can still get it. Might I ask why the formula was changed when nothing was wrong with the original version? I would really like to speak with someone that thinks the new version is better than the old. Did I miss out on something or were there sample available of the new version? I got hooked on the original version from the samples and I don;t remember seeing anywhere that we could sample the new version -but I could be wrong.
you have to go through your retail to get a refund.

i loved the original version and i like the new version equally, if not better! It has the same energy kick with an added mental clarity ("edge").

but, each of us repsonds differently and if you are unhappy, you can go through your retailer you purchased it from.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I just received on friday. The new bottle looks good with the main stimx scheme color. I also like the new org engaved pills, too, but a couple of pills were cracked as well! :spite:

First pill will go down tomorrow AM, and its been about 4wks since i had the orignal, so my receptor ability should be good.

I will give input back later this week......

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the feedback

please post it here when you try.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
so far so good this morning. Energy and focus is up (i need it with 5.5hrs sleep). Appetite is still lingering but no pain as has happened before. will give more info later this today/this week.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so far so good this morning. Energy and focus is up (i need it with 5.5hrs sleep). Appetite is still lingering but no pain as has happened before. will give more info later this today/this week.
no pain? you mean hunger pains? or other pains?

BigDog77

Awards
Can anybody tell me if the original version (the one that actually works) is still going to be manufactured or is AX sticking with the new version? I do not see the old version on the planet, so my guess is the latter and I feel bad for AX since it will not be long until they see a tremendous drop in sales from one of their best products. So hopefully when they realize the new version was a mistake, they will revert back to the good stuff. I would venture to guess that AX invested a ton of money in the manufacturing and marketing of the new version so it may be a while until they will abandon it and cut their losses to go back to the original. First ephedrine was banned and now this.

BigDog77

Awards
The planet has responded and informed me that they will not refund my money and would only do so if the product was damaged. So how do I go about having AX make due on it's 100% satisfaction guarantee. I also know that I am not the only one dissatisfied and trying to get a refund. I thought I read on here somewhere that both versions were going to be offered and since that is not the case, the version that works is hard to find now. Does AX have a stash that I could tap into? Hopefully if enough people complain like they previously did with AX adding cocoalean to the original version, which subsequently led to the removal, they may consider doing the same.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The planet has responded and informed me that they will not refund my money and would only do so if the product was damaged. So how do I go about having AX make due on it's 100% satisfaction guarantee. I also know that I am not the only one dissatisfied and trying to get a refund. I thought I read on here somewhere that both versions were going to be offered and since that is not the case, the version that works is hard to find now. Does AX have a stash that I could tap into? Hopefully if enough people complain like they previously did with AX adding cocoalean to the original version, which subsequently led to the removal, they may consider doing the same.
i am getting the answer to this...................

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am getting the answer to this...................
Well get yer arse in gear, li'l buddy!!!

j/k...HA!!

Howdy, Mace! I'm here to start tearin sh*t up!!!

Got a bottle of 2.0 sitting in my planet "cart". Just waiting for payday and the ok from the bill nazi (wife).

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Well, my first experience on monday was NOT a good one. Good kick in early as typical with the orignal, really noticed the appetite suppression. Then after 4hrs I got some serious stomach pains, hot flashes, bloating and was on the crapper for 2hrs. After that, I was fine, hungry again and still had the focus.

At the moment, I am attributing the negs to taking the new formula on an empty stomach first thing in the am, and something time released that is new, my stomach didnt agree with.

I will give it another go tomorrow AM. I will keep you all updated....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well get yer arse in gear, li'l buddy!!!

j/k...HA!!

Howdy, Mace! I'm here to start tearin sh*t up!!!

Got a bottle of 2.0 sitting in my planet "cart". Just waiting for payday and the ok from the bill nazi (wife).
Hey TD2!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you got PM!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHASSSSUUUUP?!?!?!?

I'm here to get yo' back, bruthah frumma nutha mutha!!!:woohoo:

And to check out the Stim X2 threads.

Dude with tummy problems - what dose are you taking? Perhaps half the dose and see where it gets you? And also, EAT SOMETHING when you take it! I had some problems with things a while back (another company's stuff), but found that if I actually ate something, or atleast had a glass of moo-juice, it subsided and I was fine. Keep us posted, though!!!

Vinny

Awards
Has anyone tried the new version of stimx? how do you like it? how does it compare to the old?

I prefer the old type.
I dont take it to lose weight just take it for pre workout energy booster as train in am before work.
Its okay not as strong for energy as older version for me anyway.
I will go back to AMP or try the new adrenaline but again its not money wasted just not as strong.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer the old type.
I dont take it to lose weight just take it for pre workout energy booster as train in am before work.
Its okay not as strong for energy as older version for me anyway.
I will go back to AMP or try the new adrenaline but again its not money wasted just not as strong.
have you taken 2? you can go to 3 and still have a month supply or more if only taking on trianing days!

Vinny

Awards
have you taken 2? you can go to 3 and still have a month supply or more if only taking on trianing days!

no I havent taken 2 as one works okay . The old was bit stronger but again one does work .
I dont take it other than training days as will get used to it but not due to cost as its not expensive.
I never take stims unless pre workout and only use them 2 days a week.
I am going to compare the caffeine in both bottles if its roughly same might try 1.5 pills .

Thanks

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no I havent taken 2 as one works okay . The old was bit stronger but again one does work .
I dont take it other than training days as will get used to it but not due to cost as its not expensive.
I never take stims unless pre workout and only use them 2 days a week.
I am going to compare the caffeine in both bottles if its roughly same might try 1.5 pills .

Thanks
i would definitely try 2 pills as that is the new rec dose on the new pills........

Vinny

Awards
Can anybody tell me if the original version (the one that actually works) is still going to be manufactured or is AX sticking with the new version? I do not see the old version on the planet, so my guess is the latter and I feel bad for AX since it will not be long until they see a tremendous drop in sales from one of their best products. So hopefully when they realize the new version was a mistake, they will revert back to the good stuff. I would venture to guess that AX invested a ton of money in the manufacturing and marketing of the new version so it may be a while until they will abandon it and cut their losses to go back to the original. First ephedrine was banned and now this.
You can still find the original in a few online places . They have some in stock Nutra I imagine doesnt.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^ Have your recently placed an order and received the orignal? There are allot of places out there that have not update their websites, so you see #1 on there, but when you order you do actually get the new one. Bulk nutirtion is one for example.

Vinny

Awards
^^ Have your recently placed an order and received the orignal? There are allot of places out there that have not update their websites, so you see #1 on there, but when you order you do actually get the new one. Bulk nutirtion is one for example.
BULK I wont go within a 100 miles of would never order from them again .
I infact got the new version from Nutra didnt like it as much as the old version however a friend did get the old version 2 weeks ago. He emailed few places asking if they had any left and got it from DPS .

All you have to do is email around . I am going to try Adrenaline as sounds good .

Hope Anabolic brings back old version but again who knows adrenaline might be great as have no idea yet.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Having now tried the three versions of Stim X; the original, the Cocalean and the 2.0.

My response has been that the first was the best overall stimulant, in the sense of perceived feel.

The second with the addition of Cocalean and less of the, I assume based on the same amount of overall active per cap, other ingredient(s), was possibly a better fat burner with the Cocalean but had much less perceived stimulant intensity.

The 2.0 is more a stimulating nootropic, far less than the previous two for an overall effect stimulant.

I wish y'all that just left well enough alone, stuck with the first version and then I could top that with my own nootropic adds, if desired. Till then, I'll just buy singular ingredients and make my own speedy combos.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Vinny! reps for you! ;)

2.0 for me seems to be less stimulating per cap, and have less appetite suppresent power (which in my case is a good thing).

After my inital bad experience, i have had one tab the last two days and have been good, but not as good overall as the 1.0. This morning I had 2 caps for the first time and I am right about where I was at 1 cap of 1.0, without my stomach feeling weird as i mentioned. I have been eating all AM. :)

Besides the caps being cheap and breaking all the time, and having to take 2 caps vs 1 cap, im happy with it. I had a ton of energy last night with bball.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Vinny! reps for you! ;)

2.0 for me seems to be less stimulating per cap, and have less appetite suppresent power (which in my case is a good thing).

After my inital bad experience, i have had one tab the last two days and have been good, but not as good overall as the 1.0. This morning I had 2 caps for the first time and I am right about where I was at 1 cap of 1.0, without my stomach feeling weird as i mentioned. I have been eating all AM. :)

Besides the caps being cheap and breaking all the time, and having to take 2 caps vs 1 cap, im happy with it. I had a ton of energy last night with bball.
We have taken care of the CAP issue. It was a "filler" problem, it was too course a filler and caused the caps to burst.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I've tried them all and 2.0 is the best for me. Clean feel with no cotton mouth. Really good stuff.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. The caps issue has been solved. It turned out they were defective in the sense that they were too thin and would break easily as you explained. Sorry for that issue.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original was my favorite but I dosed it at 4 ed. I was hoping the new formula would be stronger so I could dose 3 ed.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the "course filler" thing didnt make too much sense. I have seen caps cracked straight down and they did appear to be quite thinner than the usual size 0 caps.

However, I like the way they look and im sure my stomach admires their new look too (lol) but the formula is overall pretty damn good, but only at 2 caps. This comming from someone that doesnt respond well to stims at all (i take 4 caps of finix to get close to this).

I especially like the trade off that 2.0 gives me, which is more energy during a bulker without my stomach feeling weird or hurting or severe appetite suppresion. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Reading the reviews here and on NP - I won't be trying this (unless a big sale comes along on it).

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
The formula is great. Free sample program will be up again soon. Once it is try it. We get way more positive emails on this than before. At the same time people that took 1 of the old version don't like taking 2-3.

That was a business decision because bottles were lasting 3 months. Retailers did not like that. So now you get a month at 3caps per serving. If you take one cap you may not be happy from the old formula. When you take 3.........well everyone seems to like it better and we cannot keep it in stock. Enjoy the samples.

crobar1

Awards
The formula is great. Free sample program will be up again soon. Once it is try it. We get way more positive emails on this than before. At the same time people that took 1 of the old version don't like taking 2-3.

That was a business decision because bottles were lasting 3 months. Retailers did not like that. So now you get a month at 3caps per serving. If you take one cap you may not be happy from the old formula. When you take 3.........well everyone seems to like it better and we cannot keep it in stock. Enjoy the samples.
How do I get the sample?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure why once in a while it is defaulting to 4 packs at $1.98. Just remove 1 and it leaves you with 2 caps (2-4 servings) for 0.99

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Assuming it works as well as the original formula did, the publically viewable feedback suggests not, it now requires three times the dose, at three times the cost, for the consumer to get the desired effect that the original formula provided?!

I Know - Try it, you'll like it... free samples... blah, blah, blah,....

As a consumer - I'll call it as it see - reject, benefit to sellers at the expense of buyers, bet it will be off the market in under six months when users won't be fooled twice to rebuy and real deal science like Avant Labs claims the stimulant ground you, AX, chose to surrender.