Sup Question/3-AD question??

BulkPower

Awards
what is the difference between a Pro-anabolic / pro-hormone. I see stuff like bad ass mass which they call it a pro anabolic/ then on 3-AD's box it calls it a pro anabolic as well...... but

I am in the Military and wanna use 3-AD.. Sence it is new I think I think I would be ok with this, because this compond is brand new and not testable on anything just yet... I am 6'2'' about 203 and 12-13BF%.. I wanna add size and hardend up cutting will also be great. Here is what I have right now what should do as far as the route I take?

100% on Whey
Xceed
Xtend
Multi
Fish oil
Muscle millk

I used Hyperdrol and was not impressed with it felt nothing and gained nothing.. so I wont go that route.. any Info On the above topic? Thanks guys.

BulkPower

Awards
this product is 100% DSHEA compliant

What does this mean? Its legal?? sorry for the stupid questions id liek to know though...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between a Pro-anabolic / pro-hormone. I see stuff like bad ass mass which they call it a pro anabolic/ then on 3-AD's box it calls it a pro anabolic as well...... but

I am in the Military and wanna use 3-AD.. Sence it is new I think I think I would be ok with this, because this compond is brand new and not testable on anything just yet... I am 6'2'' about 203 and 12-13BF%.. I wanna add size and hardend up cutting will also be great. Here is what I have right now what should do as far as the route I take?

100% on Whey
Xceed
Xtend
Multi
Fish oil
Muscle millk

I used Hyperdrol and was not impressed with it felt nothing and gained nothing.. so I wont go that route.. any Info On the above topic? Thanks guys.
I would highly suggest you try the new HDX2, blows the old Hyperdrol away big time, but as far as the 3AD, it's not anything that's banned or tested for. It's a natural corticoid like DHEA. I can't really comment on the BAM product because I have not tried it yet and I'm unsure of the actual ingredients, but when a product says "pro-anabolic", that usually means 'promotes anabolism' (aka: tissue building). Many things do that, not just hormones or pro-hormones, even minerals like selenium are technically pro-anabolic.

BulkPower

Awards
Thanks Dr.D I value everything you have to say... So Taken 3-AD in the military should be fine one being it a OTC and 2 being natural? as far as not being tested for it? because the compound is natural?

BulkPower

Awards
ok so heres what Im looking at then..

3-AD
Mass FX
Whey
xceed
xtend
Multi
fish oil

Then go with Hyperdrol X2 and retain for PCT...does this look good?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I think so. Of course, I am not up to speed with military regs and procedure's, so don't quote me! I've never even seen this test on a lab assay though so I seriously doubt it exists. Ask SuperSoldier to be sure, he used to be a lab analyst in the military and can tell everything they test for.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr.D I value everything you have to say... So Taken 3-AD in the military should be fine one being it a OTC and 2 being natural? as far as not being tested for it? because the compound is natural?
Anabolic steroids are not tested for, pretty much ever. The only way I could foresee steroids being tested for is if you are completely jacked and either beat somebody's ass, flip out really bad in public or on a superior, or turn up with some kind of serious health problem in which case doctors would be running all kinds of tests. Or if someone rats on you. So in that sense, you could use anything... Test, deca, tren, dbol, etc.

"Supps" like 3AD, Epistane, maybe even Superdrol clones still... even if you were "caught" somehow, you could easily play dumb. Hell, most of the people that would be trying to get you in trouble for them would not know what they are in the first place.

One thing is for sure, 100 %, you do not have to worry about pissing hot for steroids in a random or unit drug test, as they are not tested for.

Best thing you can do to keep yourself out of trouble while using some kind of gear is to not tell anybody. NOBODY. If someone asks, tell them no. And keep a cool head. That's it.

Good luck.

BulkPower

Awards
You guys have been a great help!! and I want to thank all of you for your input and help specially sence I am still faily new here. I am going with the satck I posted and will keep you guys posted once i start everything..once again thanks things like this make this forum one of the best!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have a soldier (outside backer) testing as we speak and he hasn't had any problems.......

not sure if he has been tested, but i have heard no complaints from him........

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Here is a write Up i did and copied some info from as far as Military and drug testing

With the recent threads popping up everywhere like " Can I take creatine" or can I take XXXXX im leaving for ( insert branch of service here). I decided to post this thread in hopes I can cut down on these questions. Im not a know all, Im only speaking from experience, research and hear say from seniority. This is not a tell all guide but it should help ease any crazy clutter on the board.

First thing first, This is a quote from this site and is not my own writing This is a partial quote detailing Ph / As and supp use. I didnt include the Illegal drugs because if ur using them then your wrong either way and I dont want to contribute to that.

Originally Posted by AnonymousSACO View Post

4. Now to the AS issue. If you reference the list above, you will not find a single listing for any kind of AS/PH. Thats because the facilities that the Navy/Marine Corps use, which are located in J'Ville FL, and San Diego, CA, can not screen for AS/PH. They just dont have the equipment. The Navy/Marine Corps has to send samples for steroid testing to Dr. Caitlin's lab at UCLA. The most recent price for this test ws $250.00.

5. So how does the military actually test for steroids then? Well this is kind of a nebulous issue. First, you have to be suspected of use and the command then has to have probable cause to ask you for a sample. Now comes the question, well how in the heck does the command get probable cause. Like I said, its a nebulous issue. Anyone reading these threads knows the sides associated with using AS/PH's and which ones can become apparent to your co-workers.
If your command thinks it has probable cause, they will probably already have consulted with base legal, they will ask you to consent to providing a sample. They are going to ask you this because it ellimnates the need to prove probable cause. If you do not consent, the commanding officer will then order you to provide a sample. There is a differnece here. Personally, I dont think I would ever consent to any kind of test. Whether I was using or not. This comes down to privacy issue for me. Besides, if you consent and you pop, you can be recommended for court martial. If it is a command directed test, and you pop, they can only administratively seperate you. Reason being, a positive result obtained from a command directed urinalysis, without satisfying probable cause, is not admisable in court.

5. So then you ask, what AS/PH can they test for and how long do they stay in your system? This question I cant definitively answer. I think that you could probably find the answer to this on this board someplace or on the net. Just be advised, I would suspect that any answer you find will be a best guess. I have talked to the drug demand reduction coordinator for my base, and was sitting in his office when he called the UCLA lab. The UCLA lab would not go into specifics as to screeing process and detection times.

6. So you are asking, what does this mean for me? In a nutshell, dont do drugs. Plain and simple. If you are using dope or AS/PH, and in the military, you are playing with fire.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards

As of January 2005 the following list is updated and what I recieved from My base. This information is hanging on all the boards in my Base gym

The law adds 26 new steroid compounds, including many steroid precursors, to the previous list of substances that are legally defined as ?anabolic steroids.? [The new compounds are androstanediol; androstanedione; androstenediol; androstenedione; bolasterone; calusterone; *1-dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a. ?1-testosterone?); furazabol; 13b-ethyl-17a-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one; 4-hydroxytestosterone; 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone; mestanolone; 17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane; 17a-methyl-3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane; 17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-ene; 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone; methyldienolone; methyltrienolone; 17a-methyl-*1-dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a. ?17-a-methyl-1-testosterone?); norandrostenediol; norandrostenedione; norbolethone; norclostebol; normethandrolone; stenbolone; and tetrahydrogestrinone.] Some of these new substances have been widely marketed as dietary supplements, such as androstenedione, norandrostenedione, norandrostenediol, 1-testosterone, and 4-hydroxytestosterone. bolasterone, calusterone, furazabol, and stenbolone, tetrahydrogestrinone (THG).

Those are the bad boy list. As you will see noted above, Its been stated before that steroid test are very very expensive. I know the airforce has over 300,000 members and even testing 30,000 a month for steroids will cause the DoD to go debunk. That is just one branch, so with that being said the probable cause issue then comes into play. If johnny is 145lb and 2 months later Johnny is 205lbs he is gonna catch some flak and will prob be tested. This isnt listed for you to say " Ok im gonna do steroids and as long as I keep myself undercontrol ill never get caught" because you will get caught with tat attitude. Possessing them, buying them and taking htem are illegal. Dont play with fire. Getting tossed out of the military with a Dishonorable will make it tough to get a job even at mcdonalds.

I personally have been tested while I was taking Jungle warfare, BAM and restore stack. I was also tested during a random urinalysis on MassFX and Hyperdrol. During that time frame Venom and various keep me awake supps were also in my system. As a safe rule of thumb if you can buy it at GNC on base then your fine ( every military base of any branch has a GNC it really sucks but we get alot of discounts)

SO check your labels compare it, before you go asking anymore crazy questions about lipo 6 creatine or ON whey. If anyone else has anything to add that is beneficial please do

As far as 3-ad. you have no worries since 1 ) its dshea complaint
2) it does not fall under any of the banned substances
3) Its not a steroid

I ran this for 30 days and I left a review on this site

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66856-30-days-3-a.html#post832402

Since you are cutting IMO 3-ad will rock for you very much so. You wont lose any strength and you will see the falt melt off of you

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd rep ya if it would let me OB! Excellent info. You and SS both. :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well Dr.D find a way hahahahahah

BulkPower

Awards
Are we still looking at friday for a release date? any info about to be released about what is going on?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately we are not going to put out any dates. We have always enjoyed sharing our target dates but lately it has only created hostility. So from here on forward we will not be giving ETA's for products. I can only tell you it will be very soon. "Packaging issues" are actually the hardest dates to quote since it is entirely outsourced and not in your control. If I had $10 for ever missed delivery date we have had from manufactures and pack out facilities I would be rich.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the wait its going to be worth it :head: i cant wait to order 3-ad to increase the dose of my current cycle:D