ok, it's june 1st...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

ok, it's june 1st...

3ad can be bought through distributors starting... ?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

read the other threads regarding 3-ad there your going to find the answerd
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.11%

The other threads say that nobody knows when it will be shipped to the distributors.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    The other threads say that nobody knows when it will be shipped to the distributors.
    theres your answerd
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.4%

just reading this short conversation made me chuckle.... haha
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    theres your answerd
    dood, I just spewed juice out my nose
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.73%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zombie again.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

theres your answerd
    Dumb ass got Spellcheck ? ? ?

opppssss crap its me
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Maybe it comes out in June 08?

Screw it, just get some Havoc. Should get the same results anyway.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%

My guess with all this talk from PA that he's goign after AX for the name and all this other BS, That It is going to be awhile before 3-AD comes out... Bottom line 11-OXO is the same thing , minus the absorbant agent which does it really matter? i dont know... I really wanted the 3-AD but Im not waiting another couple months for it....
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.17%

shame it is taking so long, everyone is starting to go in other directions
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20%

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    Maybe it comes out in June 08?

Screw it, just get some Havoc. Should get the same results anyway.
    lol, havoc is a whole different animal. Much better in terms of mass/strength gain if that's what ur looking for. The hormone in 3-AD controls cordisol which in higher doses can lead to small increases in stength and mass, hence the sides so low its not highly anabolic or androgenic.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

webdesigner,

It may be different as you say but think why anyone would take an anabolic anyway. To avoid sides? If that were the case avoid all anabolics together.

If someone were even considering equal sides to 3-AD just cut your dose of havoc. That true for anything out there.

All I can see after so many postings is the main difference (results) between 3-AD and havoc goes is that 3-ad is a novelty item.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Does 11-oxo have the same active ingredient amount/pill though?

Two more months? What a crock. I've been holding off b/c of all the June 1 talk that AX has been spouting for MONTHS now.

Want to do an 11-oxo and PP based cycle now. Or would 11-oxo and Havox be better (for lean mass and strength gains)? Hmmm...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.26%

I think it will be out sooner than that, it is after the announced release day, so maybe AX could remove all the blacked out lines from the top secret 3ad page?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by molotov View Post
    Does 11-oxo have the same active ingredient amount/pill though?

Two more months? What a crock. I've been holding off b/c of all the June 1 talk that AX has been spouting for MONTHS now.

Want to do an 11-oxo and PP based cycle now. Or would 11-oxo and Havox be better (for lean mass and strength gains)? Hmmm...
    this could be answer really easy. But im not going to answer it directly. if you check at the labels that are at some retailers they have the amounts each product has. Also if you have done a search within some other 3-ad related thread. some one else has take some numbers on consideration to say how much more caps would you have to take of 11-oxo to have the same amount as in 3 caps of 3-ad.

well this next comment is not directly towards you molotov. Im the only one that can be held responsible for what i say. I dont have afiliation with AX other than just being a Customer.

whining like lil b1tches is not going to get 3-ad realesed anyfaster. Sh1t happens that delay things. we are humans and we cant have control over everything. CAlling out AX is not going to help things out or make it worsth. AX its a stand up company that is having some trouble now. I wish them luck and that they resolve their issues fast.
    Threads that say that people are going over 11-oxo cause 3-ad is not out yet should be avoided.

Mace said they are not talking about those issues cause their legal team tod them not to. So respect them and avoid talking about that.

Let the drama for the "other" board.

Im going to avoid getting in to piss fights overthis
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    They started with comparing it to 600 mg of test a week. Now they are saying its "good for keeping muscle while cutting". Wow, thats a change from what it was made out to be in the first place.
    Did AX actually ever make this claim themselves, or did they just report that one of the testers said this?
  18. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

this could be answer really easy. But im not going to answer it directly. if you check at the labels that are at some retailers they have the amounts each product has. Also if you have done a search within some other 3-ad related thread. some one else has take some numbers on consideration to say how much more caps would you have to take of 11-oxo to have the same amount as in 3 caps of 3-ad.

well this next comment is not directly towards you molotov. Im the only one that can be held responsible for what i say. I dont have afiliation with AX other than just being a Customer.

whining like lil b1tches is not going to get 3-ad realesed anyfaster. Sh1t happens that delay things. we are humans and we cant have control over everything. CAlling out AX is not going to help things out or make it worsth. AX its a stand up company that is having some trouble now. I wish them luck and that they resolve their issues fast.
    Threads that say that people are going over 11-oxo cause 3-ad is not out yet should be avoided.

Mace said they are not talking about those issues cause their legal team tod them not to. So respect them and avoid talking about that.

Let the drama for the "other" board.

Im going to avoid getting in to piss fights overthis
    ....let people compain bro, you know its gonna happen. Nothing you or I can do bout it either.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Did AX actually ever make this claim themselves, or did they just report that one of the testers said this?
    pretty sure it was a tester that said that..........and a very reputable one at that!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    pretty sure it was a tester that said that..........and a very reputable one at that!
    I'm not knocking you guys. I guess I'm just releasing my frustrations through AM. Its the low-carbs and dieting making me cranky!.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

I'm not knocking you guys. I guess I'm just releasing my frustrations through AM. Its the low-carbs and dieting making me cranky!.
    lol

:hot: :burg: here you go hope this makes you fell better i wish we had a vanilla milkshake icon
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

lol

:hot: :burg: here you go hope this makes you fell better i wish we had a vanilla milkshake icon
    Hahaha. Thanks!.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

I really don't think it is as good as it was "played out" to be. They started with comparing it to 600 mg of test a week. Now they are saying its "good for keeping muscle while cutting". Wow, thats a change from what it was made out to be in the first place.
    yea typical hype BS, you gotta figure that theres no way its gonna be like 600 mg of test a week, but now its starting to look like its not even going to be a decent mass builder
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

you have been increasingly negative towards AX and 3-AD lately, so i think you ARE trying to as you say, "knock us out"............

all I have to say is:

TO EACH THEIR OWN!

If we wanted to cut corners and not do testing and not do new and innovative packaging, we would have been to the market much sooner (kinda like "someone else" did)

BUT

we DO NOT cut corners

we DO NOT skimp on testing

we DELIVER on EVERY product we have ever "hyped"
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%

you have been increasingly negative towards AX and 3-AD lately, so i think you ARE trying to as you say, "knock us out"............

all I have to say is:

TO EACH THEIR OWN!

If we wanted to cut corners and not do testing and not do new and innovative packaging, we would have been to the market much sooner (kinda like "someone else" did)

BUT

we DO NOT cut corners

we DO NOT skimp on testing

we DELIVER on EVERY product we have ever "hyped"

No really I was just upset like the others because I found a new PH product that would not harm my liver and is not a methyl. I was very excited at first but then felt let down. Thats all. I'm not being negative, I am just not an "Optimist". I know you guys are good guys and work hard, which is why I am going to delete that post. I just b***h a lot about stupid things, really ask my wife!.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

can you blame him man, since you guys started hyping 3-AD yall havnt met one single date that yall said you would. like in the begining when bigsmith said he would have info for us in <1 day, yea that turned out to be like a week. yea and now 3-AD cant even be released on time, i mean that starts to get f***ing annoying. yea i understand things get delayed but in that case make conservative estimates, taking those delays into account. Editmeaning look to past supps to see why such things got delayed and take those factors into account)
  27. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    yea typical hype BS, you gotta figure that theres no way its gonna be like 600 mg of test a week, but now its starting to look like its not even going to be a decent mass builder
    anyone that actually believes that it is like 600mg of test is a COMPLETE moron...period!!!!! I would like to see what the people that say that actually look like.....that sounds like something pirate grim would believe,or say..
    Last edited by TripDog; 06-02-2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: clerify
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    anyone that actually believes that it is like 600mg of test is a COMPLETE moron...period!!!!! I would like to see what the people that say that actually look like.....that sounds like something pirate grim would believe,or say..
    a moron, huh?

you have taken 3-ad and KNOW that it DOESN'T FEEL LIKE 600mg of test?

hmmmm..........
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%

MACEDADDY...

Let me ask you dude.. where are we standing on this right now?? few sites are doing pre-sales, but to be onhest i dont wanna buy it presale now and not have it for a couple months.. I hope you understand... so when do you think some real answers will be coming out soon? I mean blister packs? one would think its all done by machines now a days ... and hell can probally put out a few thousand a day. so I think some folks are not thinking thats the real reason for the delay.. which you cant blame them ya know what i mean?

I just wanna hear and know whats going, if thats not asking to much.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    MACEDADDY...

Let me ask you dude.. where are we standing on this right now?? few sites are doing pre-sales, but to be onhest i dont wanna buy it presale now and not have it for a couple months.. I hope you understand... so when do you think some real answers will be coming out soon? I mean blister packs? one would think its all done by machines now a days ... and hell can probally put out a few thousand a day. so I think some folks are not thinking thats the real reason for the delay.. which you cant blame them ya know what i mean?

im not mace but hope this will help

Anabolic Xtreme 3-ADô ---- Top Secret Information Declassified

at this point.......i am being told about a week till it gets to distributors.........we'll see........

when i have CONCRETE information i will POST IT!
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%

ohh my bad..... ok then sweet Ill go ahead with the pre-sale then..:-)
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    MACEDADDY...
    I mean blister packs? one would think its all done by machines now a days .

Unless you have experience in on the manufacturing side of things you really have no room to comment on how fast a process should be able to happen. When you are a small supplement manufacturer you get put to the end of the queue when large pharma companies, etc are running 100,000's of blisters a day. I don't care what process it is. Bottling, capping, blisters. Like in any business sector the big spenders get priorities and you are left with a slipping deadline they do not hit. We have NO control over the manufacturing queue times. We are told dates and often they are not held. The manufacturing side is absolutely the most frustrating part of this business. Are we harassing them EVERY day? Yes. We want this out as fast as anyone.
  33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

a moron, huh?

you have taken 3-ad and KNOW that it DOESN'T FEEL LIKE 600mg of test?

hmmmm..........
    bro be realistic here,your trying to defend a topic you could never win...I realize your a rep,but don't discrace test like that..................
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bro be realistic here,your trying to defend a topic you could never win...I realize your a rep,but don't discrace test like that..................
    Someone (a tester) made that comparison. You would also be surprised at whom that person is. If I want to say Cell Tech feel like Dbol when I take it I can. That does not mean that muscle tech supports that statement. A tester made the comment and a VERY experienced tester at that.

We put the actual numbers out. So...........

Adrenodione converts to 11-Ketotestosterone. 40% as androgenic as testosterone but 70% as anabolic giving a positive ratio of 1.8x.
  35. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Someone (a tester) made that comparison. You would also be surprised at whom that person is. If I want to say Cell Tech feel like Dbol when I take it I can. That does not mean that muscle tech supports that statement. A tester made the comment and a VERY experienced tester at that.

We put the actual numbers out. So...........

Adrenodione converts to 11-Ketotestosterone. 40% as androgenic as testosterone but 70% as anabolic giving a positive ratio of 1.8x.
    nicely put.....but boasting that it's like 600mg of test for sales purposes is outlandish....i think ax is a great company,and i'm sure it will be a good product.....
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

That was my quote so blame me. Actually what I said was 400-600mg TC/wk, so split the difference and say 500. Yes, that was my subjective impression, all hype aside.
  37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    That was my quote so blame me. Actually what I said was 400-600mg TC/wk, so split the difference and say 500. Yes, that was my subjective impression, all hype aside.
    all i can say is WOW..looking foreward to see what others say about it now...that's kinda like putting your reputation on the line doc......... ,if anyone can do it though AX is the one to make it happen..
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

... ,if anyone can do it though AX is the one to make it happen..
    Agreed
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.
  40. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.
    Lot to say about a guy you don't even know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's July 1st...Gimme those pics!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 11:25 AM
  2. June 1st Cycle Options...
    By jdahlum in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 05:05 PM
  3. ok it's july 4th weekend..
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24