ok, it's june 1st...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    all i can say is WOW..looking foreward to see what others say about it now...that's kinda like putting your reputation on the line doc......... ,if anyone can do it though AX is the one to make it happen..
    Yeah, it seems that the number of mg/day of 3AD you use roughly corresponds to the effect of an equal number of mg TC or TE per week, but without the water bloat. I think it'll be a great substitute for test in guys that wanna stack test with a methyl but don't wanna use points or get all water logged.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.
    Thanks.
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Lot to say about a guy you don't even know.
    If you read Blackjack's posts lately, I'd say they are in the neighborhood of 75-85 % sarcastic remarks. Not that I'm complaining, in fact I rather enjoy them. Methinks he is running some sort of cycle and not telling anybody.
    •   

4. Registered User

Lot to say about a guy you don't even know.
    I don't need to meet somebody to know that what they're doing is wrong. I am usually the last one that ever trash talks over a computer because I think that it is spineless. However this guy is destroying the heart of an industry that I will probably continue work in for the rest of my life. Bottom line...Patrick Arnold is a swagger jacker!!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I don't need to meet somebody to know that what they're doing is wrong. I am usually the last one that ever trash talks over a computer because I think that it is spineless. However this guy is destroying the heart of an industry that I will probably continue work in for the rest of my life. Bottom line...Patrick Arnold is a swagger jacker!!!
    LOL, glad to know somebody sees it! You still candy coated it a bit, but the forum would have ***** out those words anyway, j/k.
  6. Registered User

ive gotta say, u guys test, and advertise. You spend alot of money, then he comes in like a little girl, hhahhahah i made it first, releases 11oxo for a stupid amount of money, hoping that he can pursue legal action to top yours coming out.
    i saw on bb.com in future he may lower the price, yeh as soon as 3ad comes out he will, hes playing dirty
  7. Registered User

I say we all shake hands and put this crap behind us. No point in fighting over pointless crap. I would hate to be involved in all this. Plenty of people are just frustrated that 3ad is not coming out on time. Keep this controversly off the board. Just forget about it for now. I'm sure AX will take care of things and get the product out as promised. Unexpected things happen, that is just how life works. I was frustrated too but I'm gonna forget about it because its not their fault. I have faith in AX and trust they are working hard to get things done.
  8. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

I am usually the last one that ever trash talks over a computer because I think that it is spineless.
    Your right, it is....spineless
  9. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    If you read Blackjack's posts lately, I'd say they are in the neighborhood of 75-85 % sarcastic remarks. Not that I'm complaining, in fact I rather enjoy them. Methinks he is running some sort of cycle and not telling anybody.
    Hahaha, nope, but I will be by this time next week so that might up it to 90-95%.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ... I have faith in AX and trust they are working hard to get things done.
    Well thank you T. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed in the final result! You are correct about the game plan too, all AX can do is take the high ground. They can't control the actions of others and are not responsible for anyone but themselves anyway. They can play fair even if the comp doesn't. Hard, honest work pays off and the truth always surfaces in the end. I am confident that will be the result with this case as well. Again, I really appreciate your faith and take it quite seriously to give you guys the results you expect!
  11. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Well thank you T. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed in the final result! You are correct about the game plan too, all AX can do is take the high ground. They can't control the actions of others and are not responsible for anyone but themselves anyway. They can play fair even if the comp doesn't. Hard, honest work pays off and the truth always surfaces in the end. I am confident that will be the result with this case as well. Again, I really appreciate your faith and take it quite seriously to give you guys the results you expect!
    Very very well said.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DR.D again.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Your right, it is....spineless
    hahaha....this had me rolling.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Dumb ass got Spellcheck ? ? ?

opppssss crap its me
    It's Oops not OPS. Sheesh. Get it right
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.
    I personally like PA from his posts. I also understand that all companies take certain actions to stay ahead of the market and at all times try to win market share...i.e. to be the Microslop of the supp industry.

<3 to all.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by powerman12345 View Post
    ive gotta say, u guys test, and advertise. You spend alot of money, then he comes in like a little girl, hhahhahah i made it first, releases 11oxo for a stupid amount of money, hoping that he can pursue legal action to top yours coming out.
    i saw on bb.com in future he may lower the price, yeh as soon as 3ad comes out he will, hes playing dirty
    When will you all realize that these are the rules of 1) Supply and demand 2) Being in business 3) Being competitive in the Western World?

Come on guys please stop your whining. All anyone really cares about is a decent product for decent money, stop trying to think you really care about the industry

*Note* This is not knocking those with morals and ethics just that some people need to stop looking at the industry with rose colored lenses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's July 1st...Gimme those pics!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 09:25 AM
  2. June 1st Cycle Options...
    By jdahlum in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 03:05 PM
  3. ok it's july 4th weekend..
    By propho in forum Anabolics