ok, it's june 1st...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    you have been increasingly negative towards AX and 3-AD lately, so i think you ARE trying to as you say, "knock us out"............
    can you blame him man, since you guys started hyping 3-AD yall havnt met one single date that yall said you would. like in the begining when bigsmith said he would have info for us in <1 day, yea that turned out to be like a week. yea and now 3-AD cant even be released on time, i mean that starts to get f***ing annoying. yea i understand things get delayed but in that case make conservative estimates, taking those delays into account. Editmeaning look to past supps to see why such things got delayed and take those factors into account)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    yea typical hype BS, you gotta figure that theres no way its gonna be like 600 mg of test a week, but now its starting to look like its not even going to be a decent mass builder
    anyone that actually believes that it is like 600mg of test is a COMPLETE moron...period!!!!! I would like to see what the people that say that actually look like.....that sounds like something pirate grim would believe,or say..
    Last edited by TripDog; 06-02-2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: clerify
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    anyone that actually believes that it is like 600mg of test is a COMPLETE moron...period!!!!! I would like to see what the people that say that actually look like.....that sounds like something pirate grim would believe,or say..
    a moron, huh?

    you have taken 3-ad and KNOW that it DOESN'T FEEL LIKE 600mg of test?

    hmmmm..........

  4. MACEDADDY...


    Let me ask you dude.. where are we standing on this right now?? few sites are doing pre-sales, but to be onhest i dont wanna buy it presale now and not have it for a couple months.. I hope you understand... so when do you think some real answers will be coming out soon? I mean blister packs? one would think its all done by machines now a days ... and hell can probally put out a few thousand a day. so I think some folks are not thinking thats the real reason for the delay.. which you cant blame them ya know what i mean?

    I just wanna hear and know whats going, if thats not asking to much.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    MACEDADDY...


    Let me ask you dude.. where are we standing on this right now?? few sites are doing pre-sales, but to be onhest i dont wanna buy it presale now and not have it for a couple months.. I hope you understand... so when do you think some real answers will be coming out soon? I mean blister packs? one would think its all done by machines now a days ... and hell can probally put out a few thousand a day. so I think some folks are not thinking thats the real reason for the delay.. which you cant blame them ya know what i mean?

    I just wanna hear and know whats going, if thats not asking to much.

    im not mace but hope this will help


    Anabolic Xtreme 3-ADô ---- Top Secret Information Declassified

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    at this point.......i am being told about a week till it gets to distributors.........we'll see........

    when i have CONCRETE information i will POST IT!
    •   
       


  6. ohh my bad..... ok then sweet Ill go ahead with the pre-sale then..:-)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    MACEDADDY...
    I mean blister packs? one would think its all done by machines now a days .

    I just wanna hear and know whats going, if thats not asking to much.
    Unless you have experience in on the manufacturing side of things you really have no room to comment on how fast a process should be able to happen. When you are a small supplement manufacturer you get put to the end of the queue when large pharma companies, etc are running 100,000's of blisters a day. I don't care what process it is. Bottling, capping, blisters. Like in any business sector the big spenders get priorities and you are left with a slipping deadline they do not hit. We have NO control over the manufacturing queue times. We are told dates and often they are not held. The manufacturing side is absolutely the most frustrating part of this business. Are we harassing them EVERY day? Yes. We want this out as fast as anyone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    a moron, huh?

    you have taken 3-ad and KNOW that it DOESN'T FEEL LIKE 600mg of test?

    hmmmm..........
    bro be realistic here,your trying to defend a topic you could never win...I realize your a rep,but don't discrace test like that..................
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    bro be realistic here,your trying to defend a topic you could never win...I realize your a rep,but don't discrace test like that..................
    Someone (a tester) made that comparison. You would also be surprised at whom that person is. If I want to say Cell Tech feel like Dbol when I take it I can. That does not mean that muscle tech supports that statement. A tester made the comment and a VERY experienced tester at that.

    We put the actual numbers out. So...........

    Adrenodione converts to 11-Ketotestosterone. 40% as androgenic as testosterone but 70% as anabolic giving a positive ratio of 1.8x.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Someone (a tester) made that comparison. You would also be surprised at whom that person is. If I want to say Cell Tech feel like Dbol when I take it I can. That does not mean that muscle tech supports that statement. A tester made the comment and a VERY experienced tester at that.

    We put the actual numbers out. So...........

    Adrenodione converts to 11-Ketotestosterone. 40% as androgenic as testosterone but 70% as anabolic giving a positive ratio of 1.8x.
    nicely put.....but boasting that it's like 600mg of test for sales purposes is outlandish....i think ax is a great company,and i'm sure it will be a good product.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    anyone that actually believes that it is like 600mg of test is a COMPLETE moron...period!!!!! I would like to see what the people that say that actually look like.....that sounds like something pirate grim would believe,or say..
    That was my quote so blame me. Actually what I said was 400-600mg TC/wk, so split the difference and say 500. Yes, that was my subjective impression, all hype aside.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    That was my quote so blame me. Actually what I said was 400-600mg TC/wk, so split the difference and say 500. Yes, that was my subjective impression, all hype aside.
    all i can say is WOW..looking foreward to see what others say about it now...that's kinda like putting your reputation on the line doc......... ,if anyone can do it though AX is the one to make it happen..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ... ,if anyone can do it though AX is the one to make it happen..
    Agreed

  14. Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.
    Lot to say about a guy you don't even know.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    all i can say is WOW..looking foreward to see what others say about it now...that's kinda like putting your reputation on the line doc......... ,if anyone can do it though AX is the one to make it happen..
    Yeah, it seems that the number of mg/day of 3AD you use roughly corresponds to the effect of an equal number of mg TC or TE per week, but without the water bloat. I think it'll be a great substitute for test in guys that wanna stack test with a methyl but don't wanna use points or get all water logged.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Patrick Arnold and his wannabe hardcore company are trash. Corporate giants like this get pissed when they can't fully rip off and own the market share of a company like AX's product. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-ad was actually jacked the same way when "he put it out". I feel your pain AX and hope that this Dbag and his expensive lawyers don't screw you.
    Thanks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Lot to say about a guy you don't even know.
    If you read Blackjack's posts lately, I'd say they are in the neighborhood of 75-85 % sarcastic remarks. Not that I'm complaining, in fact I rather enjoy them. Methinks he is running some sort of cycle and not telling anybody.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Lot to say about a guy you don't even know.
    I don't need to meet somebody to know that what they're doing is wrong. I am usually the last one that ever trash talks over a computer because I think that it is spineless. However this guy is destroying the heart of an industry that I will probably continue work in for the rest of my life. Bottom line...Patrick Arnold is a swagger jacker!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I don't need to meet somebody to know that what they're doing is wrong. I am usually the last one that ever trash talks over a computer because I think that it is spineless. However this guy is destroying the heart of an industry that I will probably continue work in for the rest of my life. Bottom line...Patrick Arnold is a swagger jacker!!!
    LOL, glad to know somebody sees it! You still candy coated it a bit, but the forum would have ***** out those words anyway, j/k.

  21. ive gotta say, u guys test, and advertise. You spend alot of money, then he comes in like a little girl, hhahhahah i made it first, releases 11oxo for a stupid amount of money, hoping that he can pursue legal action to top yours coming out.
    i saw on bb.com in future he may lower the price, yeh as soon as 3ad comes out he will, hes playing dirty

  22. I say we all shake hands and put this crap behind us. No point in fighting over pointless crap. I would hate to be involved in all this. Plenty of people are just frustrated that 3ad is not coming out on time. Keep this controversly off the board. Just forget about it for now. I'm sure AX will take care of things and get the product out as promised. Unexpected things happen, that is just how life works. I was frustrated too but I'm gonna forget about it because its not their fault. I have faith in AX and trust they are working hard to get things done.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I am usually the last one that ever trash talks over a computer because I think that it is spineless.
    Your right, it is....spineless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    If you read Blackjack's posts lately, I'd say they are in the neighborhood of 75-85 % sarcastic remarks. Not that I'm complaining, in fact I rather enjoy them. Methinks he is running some sort of cycle and not telling anybody.
    Hahaha, nope, but I will be by this time next week so that might up it to 90-95%.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ... I have faith in AX and trust they are working hard to get things done.
    Well thank you T. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed in the final result! You are correct about the game plan too, all AX can do is take the high ground. They can't control the actions of others and are not responsible for anyone but themselves anyway. They can play fair even if the comp doesn't. Hard, honest work pays off and the truth always surfaces in the end. I am confident that will be the result with this case as well. Again, I really appreciate your faith and take it quite seriously to give you guys the results you expect!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Save 25% OFF LG Sciences. Sale ends June 1st
    By Islandsupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 02:47 AM
  2. It's July 1st...Gimme those pics!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 11:25 AM
  3. June 1st Cycle Options...
    By jdahlum in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. ok it's july 4th weekend..
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Log in
Log in