3AD and hpta supression

S

soj

Awards
dr. d, in another thread i noticed you are quoted as saying "The main ingredient in 3AD (the AD part) is technically a natural corticoid that does not directly influence test anyway."

can i infer from this that 3AD would be very mildy suppressive on the body's hpta function? could you give a comparison in terms of how suppressive the compund is relative to other compounds such as : superdrol? , epistane? or Dbol? i would apprecite it greatly :)

i realize the new pct formulation is recommended with this, i just wanted to hear some comparisons to give me an idea of what i could look forward to experiencing with this compound, and how i could prepare for it by better understanding it.

this looks to be shaping up to be a very impressive and versatile compund.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
dr. d, in another thread i noticed you are quoted as saying "The main ingredient in 3AD (the AD part) is technically a natural corticoid that does not directly influence test anyway."

can i infer from this that 3AD would be very mildy suppressive on the body's hpta function? could you give a comparison in terms of how suppressive the compund is relative to other compounds such as : superdrol? , epistane? or Dbol? i would apprecite it greatly :)

i realize the new post cycle therapy formulation is recommended with this, i just wanted to hear some comparisons to give me an idea of what i could look forward to experiencing with this compound, and how i could prepare for it by better understanding it.

this looks to be shaping up to be a very impressive and versatile compund.
3AD does posses AI activity by virtue of it's structure. All AD derivative that retain the 3-one-4-ene structure act as substrates for aromatase. Those that possess an 11-keto or 11b-hydroxyl function (like Adrenodione itself, 11-ketotest, and all the 11b-hydroxy-AD metabolites that are unreduced at the A-ring) act as mechanism based "suicide" inhibitors because the 11 substitute offers steric protection toward the first step of estrogen formation, which is hydroxylation of the C19 methyl function. With estrogen out of the way, FSH (and LH to a lesser degree) are elevated. This may explain the marked activation of Sertoli cells that some studies have demonstrated, and the subsequent induction of spermatogenesis and enhanced fertility. In deed, several beta testers have already commented on the "special powers" they received in the bedroom using 3AD, and I had a similar response as well.

Now, the compound and it metabolites (many are A-ring reduced) do have significant androgenic activity, ~40% that of testosterone itself, so even if estrogen is not an issue and FSH remains high, androgen still shuts down LH eventually. The pattern of 3AD should be about the same as Epistane. A brief elevation in gonadotropins may occur, followed by a slow and attenuated inhibition of LH that is somewhat dose dependent and relatively easy to recover from. Even though the androgenic character pushes to cause shutdown, the anti-e character is constantly antagonizing that to pull against it. The result is a very mild shutdown, if at all, that you bounce from rapidly once you start a good post cycle therapy.

Advanced P.C.T. is specifically designed to work best after a 3AD cycle because it causes excellent libido support which should already be elevated and good leaning effects to pick up where 3AD left off in the fat burning department. A lower dose of AI is used and more appropriate test boosting ingredients are compensated to provide an ideal and complete post cycle therapy after 3AD.

Thanks for the compliment on the versatility of the product! I hope you really enjoy it.