3-AD Confirmation

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Quick question: Is the June 1st release date of 3-AD when it will be available to retailers or when it is available to the general public? I know alot of people are debating on purchasing 3-AD or 11-OXO. If we had a firm date of when 3-AD will be available to us it would help a great deal. If June 1 is the correct date then many would probably wait and purchase the 3-AD as it is only a couple of weeks later than 11-OXO's release. Thanks in advance.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
The first of June is the scheduled date it would be shipping to distributors.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Thank you. Honestly, I think that my plan is to buy one bottle of 11-OXO to start the cycle out and then buy the 3-AD to finish the cycle off.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Quick question: Is the June 1st release date of 3-AD when it will be available to retailers or when it is available to the general public? I know alot of people are debating on purchasing 3-AD or 11-OXO. If we had a firm date of when 3-AD will be available to us it would help a great deal. If June 1 is the correct date then many would probably wait and purchase the 3-AD as it is only a couple of weeks later than 11-OXO's release. Thanks in advance.
are they not differenct products?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are they not differenct products?
i am not 100% sure, but from what i can tell, they are similar products...........

ours is dosed higher and a BETTER VALUE, plus the trisorbagen aids the absorption that much more...........

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if np is going to do a presale or do we have to wait until the release date?

what's the pct schedule/protocol reccommended for 3ad?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if np is going to do a presale or do we have to wait until the release date?

what's the post cycle therapy schedule/protocol reccommended for 3ad?
i am trying to get Sam to runa pre-sale, he already has the product up on NP, but you can not purchase it yet......

we re-formulated our PCT product, it is now called advanced PCT and is all that is needed for this product.........

many people are planning on stacking it with methyls as it is non-methylated so you will need a standard PCT if you go that route!