I Just Found Out About 3AD. Confused!

magx

Awards
Okay, so there's a new prohormone on the way called 3AD that is similar to 1-AD, M1T etc etc but has far less sides and is much safer? It's non methylated so it's not really liver toxic, and so you can do longer cycles. AND it doesn't shut you down??

Okay, I suppose I can accept this (if I have it right to begin with). What I DON'T understand is how it's being made if prohormones are banned? So I can walk into the store June 1st and buy this new prohormone, even though they were made illegal?

Sorry for the newbish questions but I would appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.

Oh, and I read that 3AD log on this site, not very detailed though. Anyone know of any other ones on the net?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
This is legal just like all the steroids on the market, superdrol, pheraplex, epistane etc...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This is legal just like all the steroids on the market, superdrol, pheraplex, epistane etc...
Well, those others are barely legal and depending upon how one interprets the law, straight-up illegal. 3Ad is supposedly completely DSHEA compliant (meaning that it fits squarely in the definition of a dietary supplement) under US law.

To the original poster, this product will require post cycle therapy.

magx

Awards
......I had NO idea phera-phlex and superdrol were sold in stores....I thought all of those were illegal. What makes 1-AD and M1T illegal but Superdrol, Phera-Phlex and now 3AD ok??

Oh, and I am in Canada if it matters (maybe they're all illegal here but not in the States?)

arena

Well, those others are barely legal and depending upon how one interprets the law, straight-up illegal. 3Ad is supposedly completely DSHEA compliant (meaning that it fits squarely in the definition of a dietary supplement) under US law.

To the original poster, this product will require post cycle therapy.
maybe compliant until the gov bans the chemical compound

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is LEGAL because it is DSHEA compliant meaning it falls under the guidelines as being a dietary supplement.....

i'm not going to summarize the DSHEA, spend a little time on google and you will find plenty of hits about dshea....

and you DEF need PCT, this WILL shut you down, although, it is still early to determine how much it shuts you down.

magx

Awards
okay, I'll accept that, and if I wish to learn more about DHEA compliancy I'll google it. I probably will soon actually b/c I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that there's a new prohormone about to be released, a couple of years AFTER the prohormone ban lol

Does anyone know if this will be available in store in Canada? I am assuming most of you are American.

And yes, I know PCT is going to be a necessity, the makers claim though that it will require a less intensive one.

We shall see.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay, I'll accept that, and if I wish to learn more about DHEA compliancy I'll google it. I probably will soon actually b/c I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that there's a new prohormone about to be released, a couple of years AFTER the prohormone ban lol

Does anyone know if this will be available in store in Canada? I am assuming most of you are American.

And yes, I know post cycle therapy is going to be a necessity, the makers claim though that it will require a less intensive one.

We shall see.
we are the makers and there is a less intensive one...........our advanced PCT product.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
If it get sold up here it would be expensive!
I plan on ordering out of the USA when it is on sale.
Had no problems with anything else I've ordered.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet is your FRIEND!

they are like magic getting through the border! :clap2:

magx

Awards
I just read about that product in another topic.

Ah, you're an AX rep? very cool. Since I have you here I hope you don't mind me asking you two very quick general questions!!!

1) Will this be available in store in Canada?

2) Effects and Sides....comparable to any other prohormones? (ie, strength, lbm gain, water retention, bloat, hair loss, gyno, etc).

Thanks very much and I am very excited to try your product!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just read about that product in another topic.

Ah, you're an AX rep? very cool. Since I have you here I hope you don't mind me asking you two very quick general questions!!!

1) Will this be available in store in Canada?

2) Effects and Sides....comparable to any other prohormones? (ie, strength, lbm gain, water retention, bloat, hair loss, gyno, etc).

Thanks very much and I am very excited to try your product!
it will be available in canada if the canadian stores buy from our distributors. your best bet, as mentioned earlier, is to order from Nutraplanet.com

as to the other stuff, i really can't release that info yet, but if you follow along with bigschmidt's log, you will see his experience. as the product gets closer to release, you will find MUCH, MUCH MORE info available!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
it is LEGAL because it is DSHEA compliant meaning it falls under the guidelines as being a dietary supplement.....

i'm not going to summarize the DSHEA, spend a little time on google and you will find plenty of hits about dshea....

and you DEF need post cycle therapy, this WILL shut you down, although, it is still early to determine how much it shuts you down.
It may be DSHEA compliant but it's legality is still dubious. I'm assuming the Steroid control act of 2004 supercedes DSHEA, hence why andro is banned yet is DSHEA compliant. The intent of the steroid act was to ban these types of products but doesn't explicitly state so. It ultimately comes down to semantics and would be debated in a court of law. But at least for the info already leaked out 3-ad and Ergopharm's product is found in the food supply, whereas SD, PP, and havoc/epi don't quite appear to be.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
yes Np is my friend as well as island