MassFX / Hyperdrol to prep for my MMA debut!!

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
I'm 31, in good shape, and have been fighting or training to fight for 14 years. I've been out of competition for 5 years and have my first ever MMA fight in 2 weeks. I just got my bottles of Mass FX and Hyperdrol yesterday. Can't wait to see how I progress in 2 weeks. Hope the agression and endurance increase as much as I've read.

Last week my bodyweight was 193, now I'm at 188, without supplements.

Will post pics each week and hopefully get some from fight night too.

I'm the only guy on the card with two fights: 1st is MMA, then a BJJ fight towards the end of the night.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!:bruce3:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Please keep us posted with your progress and KICK SOME A$$!

Good luck on the fight.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
This should be a good log, good luck bro look forward to following this one.

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
Will do! My schedule is pretty high frequency, moderate volume, then gonna taper off 2-3 days before the fights. I'm not doing any cardio because the fight training is aerobic enough!!!!

Mon AM: Chest,Tri's, Shoulder
Mon PM: 2 hrs stand-up fighting
Tue AM: Back, Traps, Bi's
Tue PM: 1 hr kickboxing conditioning, 1 hr BJJ
Wed AM: various squats and deadlifts
Wed mid day: 1 hr MMA sparring
Thu AM: Chest,Tri's, Shoulder
Fri AM: Back, Traps, Bi's
Sat AM: 15 rounds progressive sparring (start with boxing, then add knees, then kicks, then takedowns, then full)

You think with enough protein and carbs, the Mass FX / Hyperdrol X2 will keep me from over training on this schedule?

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
HOLY COW!!!!!!! We did some gaurd passing and position-control drills yesterday. I've always had a good gaurd, but Thursday was just SICK!!! My hams swole out like balloons, and only one guy passed my gaurd. Even the big dude in our class, the kickboxing instructor, couldn't do it and he outweighs me by at least 50 lbs. My endurance didn't fade till right at the end. Normally I have to gut it out to make it the full 2 hours, but not this time!!!

I'm trying to find a digital camera to get some pics up. I haven't noticed any physique changes yet, but my strength (relative to other fighters) is going up.

Tomorrow morning is the progressive sparring. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
Man, I've been sore as hell lately. My shoulders and elbows keep popping. Every workout is intense, but seems like I'm never fully recovered. I did some circuit training yesterday at lunch, and pushed through all sorts of pain barriers. Order went like this:
1. Thai bag working round kicks
2. Speed bag
3. Free standing bag working kick/punch combos
4. Mitt drills with coach
5. heavy bag on long chain so I had to use good footwork to chase/retreat
6. coach dropping 12lb medicine ball on my gut (Ooof!)
start over at #1.

I did this for an hour and I was drenched, but never stopped and only slowed down slightly toward the end of the hour. We had the timer at 2 min work, 1 min rest.

My strength/explosiveness, as gauged by my punches and kicks, is sky rocketing!

I don't have access to a real weight gym, so I'm making do with tons of creativity and a few dumbbells. I couldn't tell you if my 1RM is going up, because I have no way to test, and it isn't that important 10 days before my fights.

I'll post some pics tonight (finally borrowed a dig cam).

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
Pics from 05/02/2007

Remember guys, I'm a fighter, not a lifter. I'll be a lifter soon as this fight is over. Lets see what I can do with one more week.

I've jacked up both shoulders pretty good over the years with judo and jiujitsu, so I can't bench press. Dumbbells and pushups are about all I can do for chest.

The tatts on back are my kids' hand prints. Just FYI.

Attachments

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
good luck man...great seein a log. Hey i just started mass fx. Is this hypredrol x2 really needed when doin mas fx? Im only usin mass fx. Lemme know if im doin this wrong/? Thanks any ino is appreciated !2!

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
Thos pics just didn't look right. I've dropped so much fat in the last week and a half. This one is a little better.

Attachments

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
Holy smokes! 3.5 hours till its time to get it on!!!!!!

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
THANK YOU ANABOLIC EXTREME!!!! I won BIG!!!!! My training was tough, but my agression and recovery just kept increasing.

I only had the 1 MMA fight, as the brazillian jiujitsu guy was a no-show.

My opponent shot in on me, and I caught him with a knee to the face, took him down to my gaurd, then choked him out with a guillotine choke.

I have it on tape, and just need to convert from analog to digital. Pictures and link to video coming soon!!!

THANK YOU ANABOLIC EXTREME!!!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
NICE! Get some pics or video up. I cant wait to see it.

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
Here is the only pic so far:

News

My instructor Dead Goldade is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! I'd trained in MMA for several years until I broke my foot - which didn't completely heal for 2 years (about 4 years ago). I'm not quite sure I would have been brave enough to actually get in the ring with some of these guys.. Most "tough guys" don't have much discipline.. But the ones who do are very hard to beat. I'm not a tough guy...

How long did the match last? In all my sparring days, I never actually had a guy dive near my legs. What you did is what I'd always planned on doing. :p

MMAdrian

MMAdrian

Awards
It was probably under 2 minutes total, with at least a minute injury check after they saw how I opened up his eye, cheek and nose with my knee. Something like this.

He shoots in on bell, I knee, we grapple, ref stops: ~90 secs

Ref and corner check if he can keep fighting: ~1 min

We resume position and I transition to guillotine: ~30 secs

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I can picture that. Man, you had him beat at the bell.. I'm a MUCH better stand-up fighter. I've had limited training on the ground because every time I practiced, I got hurt. I took a lot of heavy knees to the ribs on the ground and I'd be out of training for weeks. So I always needed a really good defense against shooters... I bet a lot of guys will prefer another method against you from now on. :p