Bromo in Hyperdrol

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Is the Bromo in Hyperdrol the same as in Rebound Reloaded? I really want to try Hyperdrol X2, but I remember that I lost libido on RR.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is the Bromo in Hyperdrol the same as in Rebound Reloaded? I really want to try Hyperdrol X2, but I remember that I lost libido on RR.
Yes, but it's a more favorable isomer ratio that favors the irreversible mechanism. Besides, if you got the old HD it has DVTHF in it that's great for libido and if it's the new HD2X it has 2 additional test boosters with strong libido enhancing properties also. You are very unlikely to lose libido with Hyperdrol, it is designed to do just the opposite (especially the new version).

S

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm...nice post D. I'm not real familiar with the new HD, but that sounds quite apealing.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but it's a more favorable isomer ratio that favors the irreversible mechanism. Besides, if you got the old HD it has DVTHF in it that's great for libido and if it's the new HD2X it has 2 additional test boosters with strong libido enhancing properties also. You are very unlikely to lose libido with Hyperdrol, it is designed to do just the opposite (especially the new version).
there ya go!

THANKS, D! :thumbsup: he should know, he created it! LOL!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...nice post D. I'm not real familiar with the new HD, but that sounds quite apealing.
Thanx TX! Yes, good formula, very potent. In fact, start with a half dose and work up! But libido should not be injured at all. It's versatile enough to be used as a post cycle therapy product so intentionally formulated to promote libido which is a common PCT issue of course. Your supps shouldn't make it worse right when you need the most help!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. This is why I love this forum. I always get the answers that I need :head: So, I could add H2 with Torm for good results??